Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her (1540 Views)

I Don't Know That Is A Crime For Having Big D**k / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by eazycash: 12:55am On May 07, 2018
I
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by Marshalxv(m): 2:21am On May 07, 2018
I'm coming, lemme ask buhari first.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by Nobody: 2:36am On May 07, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't understand the question

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by blackpanthar: 2:36am On May 07, 2018
BROTHER, I must commend you for you MANLY RESPONSIBLE NATURE and how you acted so mature towards the Lady.

See I believe you are both meant for each other but the problem is SHE IS VALUING MONEY MORE THAN TRUE LOVE.

YOU TRULY LOVED HER AND I KNOW YOU STILL DO.... But all you can do now is to keep loving her and praying for her and she will come.
The honorable may even want to sleep with her... but I know she is not a loose person but MONEY has bent her choices.

Bro, pls take heart and work on making money and recovery. It is not easy to be in your shoes... YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET but do not LOOSE the LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER.

BE PATIENT TRULY ITS IGNORANCE THAT IS WORKING ON HER.

Just know she is yours, she may make mistakes but she will come to you

4 Likes

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by jaymichael(m): 3:11am On May 07, 2018
The genesis of your problem was that you decided to 'eat your own sacrifice' you should have kept your "help" as help but you know, "the flesh is really weak" me sef will fall flat for some temptations. That isn't what I want to dwell on but moving forward, I think if you can take your lovely son to your mother or a caring senior aunty so that you can focus on your career but remember to send regular upkeep for him and a little appreciation gifts for his guardians always. Always find time to visit him regularly. Please I beg you with whatever you serve to take all these important so that YOUR SON'S ELEDA, YAHWEH, ALLAH, OR WHATEVER IRUMOLE YOU SERVE will not send one SANGO I know that's always drinking OGIDIGA at KAINJI DAM to come faya u. When you are well settled, take your son to come live with you back. As for that girl, no go dey reason say you don see wife o! forget her. She had moved to a "higher sphere" she don fall for a higher bidder.
Now to the tricky part. If you get to marry another woman in future, do know that it is only few God fearing women that can take care of another woman's child. Don't let another woman take your son as a slave or allow him suffer for a something not his fault. It is not written anywhere that anyone without wife cannot enter heaven.
If you feel my advice is laced with a little insult, sorry no vex as an Ibadan man, it is in our DNA.
Goodluck (not GEJ o)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by Nobody: 3:41am On May 07, 2018
Take that kid to your mother. Also, give that your girlfriend some space and focus on your future else she'll ruin your life.

Guess what, she'll jump to any already made man that comes her way while you remain in penury.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by consultancy: 4:13am On May 07, 2018
u just have to work hard and get back on ur feet, that way u automatically get ur respect back. women naturally want to be in charge and turn men to houseboys, and u gave her that chance when ur financial situation headed south. only very few woman can be loyal and true to their man when he is financially down. unfortunately she is not one of such, so u have to work hard and regain ur financial strength as the man and head of the house

N.B: i assume u ar jobless now, cos u said she leaves d baby for u and goes out

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by 2buffagain(m): 4:16am On May 07, 2018
"Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her"

Always.
Never be good to bitches. grin
You have to be an asshole and self-reliant to deal with the women of this generation cheesy
Whether it be an evil asshole or a good asshole, just sha make sure you've fully evolved into an asshole before you deal with them.

Be selfish with women. Always. And all will be well.
The alternative just makes you weak, and no woman wants that...no matter what they say. They deeply crave punishment.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by Nobody: 6:22am On May 07, 2018
Send the ungrateful young lady back home, take the baby to your mom. She'll come to her senses or not, but your baby will be out of it.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by femi4: 6:22am On May 07, 2018
You put her in a family way when she's not ready to start a family, you are now complaining that she's disrespectful and not taking care of the baby.

She wasn't ready mentally. A condom or postinor 2 could have save you from this drama. Yea! that's your crime

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by AstroG: 10:47am On May 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
femi4:
You put her in a family way when she's not ready to start a family, you are now complaining that she's disrespectful and not taking care of the baby.

She wasn't ready mentally. A condom or postinor 2 could have save you from this drama. Yea! that's your crime

ARE YOU MAD undecided undecided??

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by eazycash: 12:29pm On May 07, 2018
jaymichael:
The genesis of your problem was that you decided to 'eat your own sacrifice' you should have kept your "help" as help but you know, "the flesh is really weak" me sef will fall flat for some temptations. That isn't what I want to dwell on but moving forward, I think if you can take your lovely son to your mother or a caring senior aunty so that you can focus on your career but remember to send regular upkeep for him and a little appreciation gifts for his guardians always. Always find time to visit him regularly. Please I beg you with whatever you serve to take all these important so that YOUR SON'S ELEDA, YAHWEH, ALLAH, OR WHATEVER IRUMOLE YOU SERVE will not send one SANGO I know that's always drinking OGIDIGA at KAINJI DAM to come faya u. When you are well settled, take your son to come live with you back. As for that girl, no go dey reason say you don see wife o! forget her. She had moved to a "higher sphere" she don fall for a higher bidder.
Now to the tricky part. If you get to marry another woman in future, do know that it is only few God fearing women that can take care of another woman's child. Don't let another woman take your son as a slave or allow him suffer for a something not his fault. It is not written anywhere that anyone without wife cannot enter heaven.
If you feel my advice is laced with a little insult, sorry no vex as an Ibadan man, it is in our DNA.
Goodluck (not GEJ o)

i appreciate your advice! thank you

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by eazycash: 12:34pm On May 07, 2018
blackpanthar:
BROTHER, I must commend you for you MANLY RESPONSIBLE NATURE and how you acted so mature towards the Lady.

See I believe you are both meant for each other but the problem is SHE IS VALUING MONEY MORE THAN TRUE LOVE.

YOU TRULY LOVED HER AND I KNOW YOU STILL DO.... But all you can do now is to keep loving her and praying for her and she will come.
The honorable may even want to sleep with her... but I know she is not a loose person but MONEY has bent her choices.

Bro, pls take heart and work on making money and recovery. It is not easy to be in your shoes... YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET but do not LOOSE the LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER.

BE PATIENT TRULY ITS IGNORANCE THAT IS WORKING ON HER.

Just know she is yours, she may make mistakes but she will come to you

brother! i have try to be good! to her, i pay all the bill, feeding, my son school fees and etc. what you said is right. she is carried away by money. thou somtimes i regret been nice. i have complained to my family members but none of them is helping matters. their will always tell me to calm down, why i see everything unfolding in my presence.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by eazycash: 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
consultancy:
u just have to work hard and get back on ur feet, that way u automatically get ur respect back. women naturally want to be in charge and turn men to houseboys, and u gave her that chance when ur financial situation headed south. only very few woman can be loyal and true to their man when he is financially down. unfortunately she is not one of such, so u have to work hard and regain ur financial strength as the man and head of the house

N.B: i assume u ar jobless now, cos u said she leaves d baby for u and goes out

am not jobless! am into software design and development. so my job do not entail me been at my place of work. even thou i go to office. before 2.00pm. am already back home and face my system.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by blackpanthar: 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
Sir please get busy with a business that will make you money and she will come back.... I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT FOR FREE... CHECK MY BIO PROFILE and you will be able to make at least as small as 100k monthly..... I understood that WE BECOME MORE ATTRACTIVE WHEN THERE IS MONEY. Pls o... just take heart but don't GIVE UP... for the sake of the GOLDEN PRINCE U BOTH HAVE... it can affect the child if he starts calling another woman MUMMY... once u start making money if she still keeps the attitude THEN find a better lady

eazycash:

brother! i have try to be good! to her, i pay all the bill, feeding, my son school fees and etc. what you said is right. she is carried away by money. thou somtimes i regret been nice. i have complained to my family members but none of them is helping matters. their will always tell me to calm down, why i see everything unfolding in my presence.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by yemi15(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
eazycash:
during my undergraduate days around 2010.i met this bae in my aunties yard in lagos.she was good to me and ask alot of question about education. i pick interest in her and decided to help. thou from her background and etc. things weren't good at all. i registered WAEC for her and paid all the bills. fast forward to 2011. she started disturbing me, telling me that she gat nothing to do with the WAEC certificate, since, it is of no use if she didn't make it to university. i beckoned on her to relax and wait for me to graduate first. but she keep on pressurizing me. i gat no option than to register jamb for her.during the process, something weird happened. she took in, been a sharp guy, i decided to abort the baby, i tried all means with the help of my friends who were medical doctors, all to no avail. friends ask me to let her go and deny the pregnancy, but i didn't. i kept her under my roof, paid for everything payable. and she delivered a baby boy. i still persist she must go to school. fast forward to 2015 after my service year. i registered jamb for her and help her got admission into law.but things turn around after @APC government came into power, business were not moving as usual and we resorted to looking for help after paying for clearance and acceptance fees.we finally got help from one the honourable member from my L.G.A.the main koko is that no more respect, she even leave the baby under my care and never care much about our baby any longer. i tried reasoning with the man wife to see whether she can advice her to calm down but every effort proves so abortive. the honourable wife is even the one telling her to live her own baby and spend the night in their home. my brothers am confused and need your advice on what to do. should i let her go.

Another heart rending story hmmmm. Be you bro, don't let her get to you. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by yemi15(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
2buffagain:
"Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her"

Always.
Never be good to bitches. grin
You have to be an asshole and self-reliant to deal with the women of this generation cheesy
Whether it be an evil asshole or a good asshole, just sha make sure you've fully evolved into an asshole before you deal with them.

Be selfish with women. Always. And all will be well.
The alternative just makes you weak, and no woman wants that...no matter what they say. They deeply crave punishment.

Please never take this man's advice. Seems assholes and douchebags are winning with our women smh. Don't try to be what you are not, be you, don't let these girls get to you, go foreign bro if you are finally at your wits end bro.
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by lenghtinny(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
You gave your heart to a woman.
That's the cause of your problem angry
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by daben1(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2018
Women will always be women... I pray make i see ''WIFE'' marry
Re: Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
I didn't read, but my suggestion is: buy all her family members an iPhone and buy her a Porsche. cry

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Doctor Touching Me / How To Tap Someone Else’s Call Either Your Gf/bf Phone / The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.