Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan (1301 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? / How To Re-Negotiate A Bad Bank Loan / Would You Buy A Car With A Bank Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
I need condition,n business i could engage in to meet the deadline and the interest given to me by the bank or i loose my collateral
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by sasifun1: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
How did you get the loan?
You can't get that of money from a bank without a good business proposal/plan
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by newworldcapital(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2010
dclokz:

I need condition,n business i could engage in to meet the deadline and the interest given to me by the bank or i loose my collateral
I will give 10% on monthly basis for N1,000,000 and for as long as you want to keep the 10% coming.
You can reach me via alfred.johnholt@gmail.com
If I see the level of seriousness I will give my phone number.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by ologun01(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2010
dclokz:

Hi, i am opeyemi and i am into petroleum product trading, i have a biz proposal for u to peruse and if u are interested, cn earn u the expecetd interest rate nd still hv something to keep for yoursef.

this is my emaill address: ologun01@yahoo.com and i all mail you the proposal.

Thnks, waiting to hear from u
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by DrKitaun(m): 4:15am On Mar 21, 2010
OP

tell us how you got the loan in the first place without ur having had a plan or project, hardly believable!
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by naijacutee(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

OP

tell us how you got the loan in the first place without your having had a plan or project, hardly believable!

My thoughts exactly! Getting a bank loan with a good business plan on it's own is hard enough - not to talk of someone who doesn't know what to do with the money. How did you manage to get a bank loan without a business plan??!
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by paypalguru: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
Please be very careful with what you do with bank loans
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by neksummi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
I don't believe you really got that loan.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by miqos02(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
my brother, u better throw away the mney. MONEY MISS ROAD
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by TechSmart: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
visit http://www.discountNG.com and you can signup as a reseller.

Its a website with over 45,000 products.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by honeyguy(m): 3:55am On Mar 24, 2010
its not about how he got the loan but how to use the money. This is 9ja where everything and anything is possible. Stop picking onth poor man
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by cvibe: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster,

Get Business in a Box. You'll know what to do with your money.

Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by DrKitaun(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2010
Honeyguy

can u read at all? What advice have u suceeded in giving him urself ?
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by oderemo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
Stop picking onth poor man

poor man with 2mil. hehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by stagger: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Prepare to lose your collateral. How can someone collect a bank loan in this time and age of bank wahala and not know what to do with it?

Why did u collect the loan in the first place?

Take that money, and invest it in selling petrol. Go to a station, rent a pump, and start lifting. Unfortunately, even your N2m cannot get a truck of PMS.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by gold22z: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
He needs help and he is been abused.
dclokz, if your matter has not been solved, then email me at: rosegold@fastmail.fm
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by solosamste(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hello Friend,

Before u eventually settled down on what to do with the money and considering the time value of money, May be U can get a very good and reliable fund Manager to be working with the money . at least u can be using the ROI to be paying the interest rate .

And If u need assistance in that area U can contact us:emailtemtol@yahoo.co.uk OR call2348034025251
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by namski(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please poster are you saying you got a loan without knowing what you want to do with it or are you simply taking the piece. Please just return the money when it is still early before you land yourself in some major wahala.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by rickie4us(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2010
did you just say bank loan?
hmmmm

I think the best thing to do is to return the money , it sounds unbelievable anyway.
I wonder which bank will give you that kind of money without a business plan except you are willing to throw away your precious collateral
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by david2nice: 3:51am On Apr 14, 2010
you need to redefine your focus, adjust your commitment level in utilizing the money properly, map out your strategy very carefully, seek for honest professional advice and be bold to launch out your plans.
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by hwonda: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2010
Catch me online on yahoo messenger i.d ; habibadeku or skype i.d: adeku.habib . I will connect you to the best traders worldwide who will trade on your behalf with your account which you will be totally in control of. Plus i will give you advice/consultancy on which of these traders will suite your profile or expectations. Have a chat with me!
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by johnsho: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hello

Its realy nice asking for what to use such amount of money to do but i could give you the best business you could invest this money and in 6month you should have the money back and have made an unimmaginable profit. Fish farming over the years have been a business with unimmaginable profit but just the wise and professionalism helps investors to maximise profit . Sho Agro consult is a catish counsultant firm where we give investors in this business advice and we help them invest the money to make profit . Please call me on 08067554041 so we could talk more ok. hope to here from you soon. bye
Re: How Can I Invest 2m Bank Loan by Alife: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
First, explain in detail how you got the loan

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? / 1 Dollar Exchanges For 173.20 Naira Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.