Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (48550 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

We should also respect the faith of those who kill to secure virgins in heaven

Can change them?
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Heavance(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
datproject:
There are certainly things OP can not understand about the member because you look at it from canal perspective. If you ask the member the meaning of what she did, she might tell you plainly she is not worshipping the chair, but the God that anointed the man that used to seat on the chair. Her motive to God is what matters, and not the manner at which you painted the picture from canal angle.
It is 10,000% wrong if it is true.
Go back yo your bible and read, those that got God angry when Moses was up actually were worshipping God, but they used that gold to build something that represented God to them, which got God angry.
Stop bending what is plain.

Like I said, if it is true, then this is wrong

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by guyXander(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
PointZerom:

Just like the woman of issue of blood.

So what about the Catholics? grin cheesy

Hypocrites...
One by one...

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Andy2274: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaa! So some people can actually defend their members bowing down to their pastors chair and they criticize Catholics for Honouring Mary the mother of God? Hypocrisy every where. If they can do that and some people are here defending them that it is not the chair but the person behind the chair they are bowing down to then why can't I honour the mother of Jesus. If Honour Mary is idolatry as described by this same people then bowing to pastor's chair is what Hypocrite!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Keneeby(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
talk2percy:
And it's only in redeem that a common seat is being worshiped and venerated as god and the GO seen as the God himself. So disheartening

See you, how do treat your Pope? you worship him abi. What Pastor Adeboye carries no Pope of Catholic Idol worshipers carry.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Keneeby(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Andy2274:
Hooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaa! So some people can actually defend their members bowing down to their pastors chair and they criticize Catholics for Honouring Mary the mother of God? Hypocrisy every where. If they can do that and some people are here defending them that it is not the chair but the person behind the chair they are bowing down to then why can't I honour the mother of Jesus. If Honour Mary is idolatry as described by this same people then bowing to pastor's chair is what Hypocrite!!!!!

Nobody is worshiping anything there. they are only tapping to his grace. We throughly know who the Idol worshipers are.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by sonofluc1fer: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
plaetton:

grin grin

I was about to say, which crazy mind would write stuff like this, then I saw that it good ol Sonoflucifer himself. wink

long time, Son of the most Hi.
How have you been ?

How is it going down there in hell ?

I hear that you have managed to smuggle Air conditioners there.
My main man.. Been a while.

I'm good. Hell has been fun. Yahweh visited last week - did a tour round the prisons and fiery lake he built for his creations. Wetin concern me? My own na to prepare register dey wait for condemned souls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by rosalieene(f): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Spylord48:
Assuming this was done in Catholic church, the only thing you will keep hearing is Catholic church and idolatry.
Hypocrites everywhere

you just spoke my mind.

real hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by sonofluc1fer: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
publicspeaker:
same idiots that will be abusing catholics and their statues, rder
Miles300:
e should not bow or worship any graven image .. this is a pure case of idolatry..
talk2percy:
keep deceiving urself... is indeed the weed-cannabis of the masses. Tufiakwa;!!!
EyeBee04:

And your spiritual mind will still accuse catholics of worshipping idols.
Calm your titties y'all. Read the username. Im atheist.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Kezzy2(f): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians, haba nau.Free this people. Must we castigate them for believing in what they feel is right?
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by rosalieene(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
don't you know faith is also idolatry?
If faith is not idolatry, that means having faith in man of God seat is not idolatry.
Every thing in this life is by faith

I guess you are also one of them that condemns Catholic Church too.

smh

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by mike1994reds: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
It is called faith, nothing like idolatry. Ask yourself why the woman in the bible with the issue of blood believed she could be healed by just touching jesus' garment without even talking to Jesus, if she had made known her intention to people, they'd be like, are you normal? It's just a garment but she had faith! imagine what miracles she could have done with it if she was given the whole garment. It's called faith not idolatry. They are not praying to chair, they are using it as a contact point.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by rosalieene(f): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but the images you worship doesn't work for you?

so is it the chair you worship that work for you =

don't be quick to condemn Wen you do worst.

At least, we Catholics are better in the sense that the images are made as a reminder of the presence of Jesus unlike you guys that are having faith in the chair of a mortal being. The woman who carried Jesus in her womb is certainly more anointed and blessed than any mortal

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Andy2274: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Keneeby:

Nobody is worshiping anything there. they are only tapping to his grace. We throughly know who the Idol worshipers are.
. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Bowing down to pastor's chair is not worship but tapping to his grace.......? Chai! Nigerians and Religion. So an educated and religious Nigerian is telling me that bowing down to something is not worship but tapping to grace. Isorite!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Richardpossible: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Hmmm, the carnal mind will see a seat. The spiritual mind will feel the essence of God deposited like a fart upon that seat.
You just have to believe. And it will work.
u rite
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Empredboy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Hmmm, the carnal mind will see a seat. The spiritual mind will feel the essence of God deposited like a fart upon that seat.
yet they will say Catholic is worshipping idol
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
If pastor Adeboye sees this video he will surely condemn their actions and call the pastor to order, this is not scriptural at all and ungodly.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
kirajustice:
In a video posted online by one Uchechi Nwigwe shows members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) are seen worshipping a chair allegedly used by the General Overseer, Enoch Adeboye.

The members are seen queuing up to touch and kneel before the chair during a service. watch below;
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/08/redeemed-church-members-worship-adeboyes-chair-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SToLj4N4guA

KNEELING AND TOUCHING A CHAIR KWA! SHEY NA CHAIR GO GIVE THEM MIRACLE? DON'T BE DECEIVED! NO MAN CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, ONLY CHRIST JESUS.

WE ARE MADE TO RECONCILE MEN TO CHRIST THERE SAVIOUR, AND NOT TO RECONCILE THEM TO OURSELVES OR TO A CHAIR..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
All I can say is that I want to leave this country, with some of the comments have read so far, no hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Keneeby:

GRACE AND PEACE ARE MULTIPLIED UNTO US THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD, AND NOT THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF DADDY G.O OR A CHAIR.

#KNOW THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by bionixs: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
God bless you sir
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kezzy2:
Nigerians, haba nau.Free this people. Must we castigate them for believing in what they feel is right?

WRONG BELIEVE EQUALS TO DAMNATION.. SO, WE MUST POINT THEN TO THE TRUTH WITH LOVE.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by bionixs: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
luvinhubby:
This is simply idolatry, there is nothing scriptural about this.
oga, abeg calmly face your alfa and let people mind their idol, you hear
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by labelle123(f): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egalitarian1:
Yet they will be first to accuse Catholics of worshipping idols(statues)and Holy Mother Mary. Hypocrites everywhere! We honour Mary and never worship her!
Na so always criticizing the Catholic Church but worshipping their pastors

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

My main man.. Been a while.

I'm good. Hell has been fun. Yahweh visited last week - did a tour round the prisons and fiery lake he built for his creations. Wetin concern me? My own na to prepare register dey wait for condemned souls. grin grin

LOL.

I KNOW I'VE BEEN SINLESS ALL MY LIFE (ESPECIALLY BECAUSE JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS AND MADE ME CLEAN AS NEW)
SO I'M 100% HEAVEN BOUND.

SO I'M WONDERING IF THERE'S A CHANCE YOU COULD SLIP MY NAME INTO THE REGISTER OF THE CONDEMNED SOULS... I DON'T WANNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN. cheesy
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by sonofluc1fer: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.

I KNOW I'VE BEEN SINLESS ALL MY LIFE (ESPECIALLY BECAUSE JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS AND MADE ME CLEAN AS NEW)
SO I'M 100% HEAVEN BOUND.

SO I'M WONDERING IF THERE'S A CHANCE YOU COULD SLIP MY NAME INTO THE REGISTER OF THE CONDEMNED SOULS... I DON'T WANNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN. cheesy
It's something I still don't understand. There should be no register. Jesus already died for your sins, earning you spiritual amnesty.

Somehow, you have to BELIEVE to be free. beLIEve
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by sonofluc1fer: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
bionixs:
God bless you sir
For what?
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
datproject:
There are certainly things OP can not understand about the member because you look at it from canal perspective. If you ask the member the meaning of what she did, she might tell you plainly she is not worshipping the chair, but the God that anointed the man that used to seat on the chair. Her motive to God is what matters, and not the manner at which you painted the picture from canal angle.

Wtf ?? Say again

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Gggg102(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
bionixs:
God bless you sir
look at the guys moniker

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by jayF19: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
oyeludef:
oridinary sand u call it. But Peter shadow was healing ppl? And paul the apostle was praying on handkerchief and it was healing ppl. I see devil really using alot of u to fight the Christian faith on this forum but i know u will all be defeated in Jesus name

Not one of those people ever accepted being deified.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Samtoog: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

The Apostles did wonders in the name of Jesus Christ but never allowed any man bow down to them:

As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence.

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself" (Acts 10:25-26)

When people tried to worship them at Lystra, Paul and Barnabas vehemently opposed.

“Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them.” (Acts 14:14-15).

There's difference between worship of men and faith. You didn't see her bowing down before Adeboye. When the same Apostles prayed on handkerchiefs through which people were healed, do we then say people worshiped them? This is completely different

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by jayF19: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:

You are who u represent.

Oh okay, you mean the pastor is the alpha and the omega, the omnipresent, Lion of the tribe of Judah et al! wow.
This is crazy!

He shares his glory with no one bro, be ye not deceived.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.