Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary (2738 Views)

Drop one English Word That Will Make Someone To Check The Dictionary / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / 'na Only For Naija' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by ayettymama(f): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2010
thank u daylae

no mind me ooo

im lookin for entertaintment!!!
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2010
@190
O boy na where you see that babe. The girl fine die.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by googles: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2010
@ 190

yes na hot slap sef  cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by GATSKILLZ(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2010
@Google! haw far?
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by GATSKILLZ(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2010
@Google! haw far?
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by googles: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2010
@ gat skillz

i dey o my brother how are you?
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by GATSKILLZ(m): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2010
@Google
am fine and you??
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by 190: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2010
Flashfast1:

@190
O boy na where you see that babe. The girl fine die.

broda na long story,
he he he,

na long story!
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by eleshin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
thumb up to missy b,she displayed d best of maturity.
flashfast,u may nt know wat u did to but i bet u she is your no1 enemy 4 now.nd to think dat u are a guy,u rily dnt need it,if u hav her personal details u just need to apologise 2 her outside nland.
Re: Flashfast I Link Na Only You Go School? Carry your English Go Form ur Dictionary by Flashfast1: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^I have given a public apology for my totally ungentlemanly behaviour. But if you guys feel that I have to apologise in person I'll do (don't have her details though).

Missy B, once again I'm sorry and I'll like to make it up to you . I admit that I was a total a=s=s which is a far cry from the person I am. I truly want to make it up to you. How about dinner at Sheraton or any other place of your choice (but please it must be in Abuja cos I am currently there and will be there for a while).

I believe if you get to know me you might change your opinion about me. Please say yes to my proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pouring My Heart Out / Lets Hv Fun By Playing This Game!! / Any Mathematician In The House...try Solving This Trick Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.