Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet (1486 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
So this is a real story;

A woman got married recently and everything was good. One day, her husband woke up, washed his feet inside a bowl and asked her to drink it. The woman refused and they both argued. The husband relented for a while. The next day, he woke up, washed his feet inside a bowl and asked his wife to drink it.

When she refused, her husband said he wanted a divorce and left the house. She's afraid now and scared that she's ruined her marriage because she didn't obey her husband.

If you were in her shoes, would you drink dirty feet water for love? Just to keep your relationship or marriage?

Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some things people do and that others agree with for love.

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by ekensi01: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please chat me on whatsapp @08143369336
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
i am sorry to say that, if your husband/wife asks you to do ANYTHING that is against your own belief, then YOU should seek a divorce, and go on being happily single (rather than miserable in marriage). anybody who thinks that marriage is about satisfying all your partner's evil/abnormal desires in silence, is deluded.

if a person asks you to drink the dirty water from their feet then its obvious that A) your partner is MAD, B) you need to get the hell outta that union, but most importantly C) that person does NOT love or care for you (or your wellbeing).

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say that, if your husband/wife asks you to do ANYTHING that is against your own belief, then YOU should seek a divorce, and go on being happily single (rather than miserable in marriage). anybody who thinks that marriage is about satisfying all your partner's evil/abnormal desires in silence, is deluded.

if a person asks you to drink the dirty water from their feet then its obvious that A) your partner is MAD, B) you need to get the hell outta that union, but most importantly C) that person does NOT love or care for you (or your wellbeing).

Hmmm...
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Such fetish tho... ewww

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:
Such fetish tho... ewww

As in ehn. I couldn't believe it. sad
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Omachi006:
So this is a real story;

A woman got married recently and everything was good. One day, her husband woke up, washed his feet inside a bowl and asked her to drink it. The woman refused and they both argued. The husband relented for a while. The next day, he woke up, washed his feet inside a bowl and asked his wife to drink it.

When she refused, her husband said he wanted a divorce and left the house. She's afraid now and scared that she's ruined her marriage because she didn't obey her husband.

If you were in her shoes, would you drink dirty feet water for love? Just to keep your relationship or marriage?
Most of your threads are fictional so I won't give it a serious thought. Why don't u at least post something that looks real a lil bit.
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Most of your threads are fictional so I won't give it a serious thought. Why don't u at least post something that looks real a lil bit.

Honestly. This is real. Very real.

Check the photo I sent out.

Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
She married to a MAD MAN! undecided

If i were her, i will tell him to do it fast if he really wanted to file a divorce coz i am not his SLAVE to drink that water..

This is why i personally DO NOT believe in marriage ..it takes time to dissolve ur marriage, on top of that u lost ur pride, dignity & moral while going to the court every hearing.. angry
Re: Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet by Omachi006(f): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
She married to a MAD MAN! undecided

If i were her, i will tell him to do it fast if he really wanted to file a divorce coz i am not his SLAVE to drink that water..

This is why i personally DO NOT believe in marriage ..it takes time to dissolve ur marriage, on top of that u lost ur pride, dignity & moral while going to the court every hearing.. angry

I told someone the other day that marriage is not for everyone. If you want to get married, open your eyes well well. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Men On Here / No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful / 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.