Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful (1489 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Seeeeeeee: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Aahahahaha abeg may una no vex girls dey argue don drop money who between nina and anto , una no like bb9ja abeg just comment I want give the winner money na 20k
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Seeeeeeee: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2018
I wan may them chop person money una no wan comment
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by don4real18(m): 4:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto... Should I drop my account number
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Shugavee(f): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Please Its NiNA

1 Like

Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by shinarlaura(f): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Shugavee:
Please Its NiNA
I'm not surprise that you are choosing Nina..

Yeah every dumb Nigeria feminist with a brain that is inanimate will choose dumb Nina because Anto is not just beautiful, she is highly mature and intelligent and she don't have a sex tape like dumb Nina and she don't fork around like Nigeria feminist with toy brains...

Op anto is beautiful..

1 Like

Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Seeeeeeee: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2018
don4real18:
Anto... Should I drop my account number
hmmm more comments
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Shugavee(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Yeah every dumb Nigeria feminist with a brain that is inanimate will choose dumb Nina because Anto is not just beautiful, she is highly mature and intelligent and she don't have a sex tape like dumb Nina and she don't fork around like Nigeria feminist with toy brains...

Op anto is beautiful..
please I just stated my opinion, i never insulted anyone!!! U may not like how she looks but i do!! The question was who fine pass!! He didnt ask who was more intelligent or mature!!! And to me nina is more beautiful than anti, as a matter of fact anto is not beautiful to me!!! Hav a nice day!!

1 Like

Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Shugavee:
please I just stated my opinion, i never insulted anyone!!! U may not like how she looks but i do!! The question was who fine pass!! He didnt ask who was more intelligent or mature!!! And to me nina is more beautiful than anti, as a matter of fact anto is not beautiful to me!!! Hav a nice day!!
Avoid Drinklimca he thinks he is making sense with his post on the forum.Don't take him serious if he quotes you next time just ignore him he ain't worth it.To me he just constitutes nuisance.He is not up to your level.

4 Likes

Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by PenisCaP: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Op anto is beautiful..

U are off the hook..read the topic again.
The answer is NINA.
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2018
ALL OF YOU INSIDE HERE ARE MAD! angry
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by marvin906(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
how can someone exhibit such amount of stupidity early this morning
even the peeps following the OP are even more stupid

Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Avoid Drinklimca he thinks he is making sense with his post on the forum.Don't take him serious if he quotes you next time just ignore him he ain't worth it.To me he just constitutes nuisance.He is not up to your level.
I see my post is giving you high blood pressure..

Don't worry, you will soon be taken to hospital because of my post..

feminist my foot..
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Can't afford dstv or any cable in my house

We watch local stations

Who the hell are Nina or Anto

Are they characters in a movie or play
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by raydatluvs(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm not a watcher or commenter on bbn but the few times I have seen the anto lady she has wowed me. It's mostly when they aren't made up self I get to walk in on people watch it. But eh,anto is FINE!! Wouldn't even want to imagine how much more when she adds some make up touches
Re: No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful by Poorboy: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
Can't afford dstv or any cable in my house

We watch local stations

Who the hell are Nina or Anto

Are they characters in a movie or play
ok

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number. / Agonies Of A House Help / Eye Pumping Sexy Pics +21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.