Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (69176 Views)

The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World 2021 / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / List Of The Most Promiscuous Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by shaybebaby(f): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Alwaysking:
You ain't my type, now stay off my mention if you want peace with me.
Says the doofus who mentioned ME first.

I AM exactly your type...you know.. The type you long for but oh so knowing you can never have in your entire miserable existence. Why else would you quote me? cool

Okay, that's my service to humanity for today. Free psychoanalysis kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Alwaysking: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

Says the doofus who mentioned ME first.

I AM exactly your type...you know.. The type you long for but oh so knowing you can never have in your entire miserable existence. Why else would you quote me? cool

Okay, that's my service to humanity for today. Free psychoanalysis kiss kiss

Someone wanna get banned. I guess you wanna get into the lion den, you know what the aftermath will be like. cheesy you better get your pankere body from my sight before I spank your Dry asss. see her face like ojuju cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Alwaysking:
Someone wanna get banned. I guess you wanna get into the lion den, you know what the aftermath will be like. cheesy you better get your pankere body from my sight before I spank your Dry asss. see her face like ojuju cheesy
At least you are honest enough not to deny it. kiss

Noodle dîck too talking about spanking ass. Abeg commot make I see better Italian stallion. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by ola12(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Mexico here I come grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by LeSudAfricaine: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Alwaysking:
Yes. majority of south African women are cheap whores.
ha ha, yea right at least they are beautiful unlike your cheap weave wearing, flip flop wearing, flat assed , light face dark arms women gringrin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by WeirdoNg: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha, yea right at least they are beautiful unlike your cheap weave wearing, flip flop wearing, flat assed , light face dark arms women gringrin
Sorry sire grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Explorers:
People love the deed, you know that, we know that.

But the truth is some people love it slightly more

It seems that there are places around the globe where people simply have more fun in the bedroom, more sexual partners in a lifetime, more one-night-stands, and a more open attitude towards the 'Game' in general.

Psychologists have found a way to actually measure people’s sociosexuality.

If you wonder what sociosexuality is, basically it’s just a fancy word for promiscuity, and it has been measured by a test administered in several countries around the globe.

Anyway, if you are single planning to go on a vacation, maybe you should double your chances of getting lucky by choosing a place with promiscuity.

http://wanderlust15.com/blog/top-10-promiscuous-countries/

http://www.theclever.com/15-countries-with-the-most-promiscuous-women/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Hmmm! Nigeria is number 10 and the United States isn't on the list. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you forgot to mention how their women dominate brothels around the world
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by thundafire: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Now I c y Ambassadors children always smiling wen dey hear mom or dad posted 2 dis top 10 countries
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Cannonleo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Swiz no wonder my female sec school mate back then ran for her life back home. She be like those dude can disturb for sex
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by sisisioge: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm...groovy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by BruncleZuma: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wrong list without Kenya, Ghana, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by bikefab(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please where is Czech Republic? Prague girls are something else... i know what I passed tru when i was there.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Chukazu: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm...naija women embarassed

Gonna give my girlfriend "very close marking"

No be say I no trust her... cry
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by ivolt: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Welcomme:
When it comes to promiscuity, any list devoid of Kenya, South Africa, India, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ghana and Lesotho is not valid.

On what basis?
Because some obscure bloggers keep churning out mediocre reports?
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by BakireBulmaker: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hell is waiting... smiley

The lust is real... embarassed

May God help us heaven-seeking Christians

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Ojuororun(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
D numba giant of africagrin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Chukazu: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Beautiful for where...been fat like "Hippopotamus"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Candybob(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op thank you very much for this post.
I have been looking for which country to run to, since Bubu wants to destroy the destiny of this country.
Switzerland and New Zealand calling me
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by thunderbabs: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
On top this kpuuukpuuukpuuu thing sha.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
tongue
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by bikefab(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please how come Czech Republic isn't on the list? Prague girls are something else, i know what my eyes saw there... cute chicks though

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by drshrewd: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria is one of the least promiscuous countries even among the African countries. op you have not really traveled to the Francophone countries in Africa if you do I think you will remove Nigeria from the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Burger01(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I agree...

Greek ppol are very open when it comes to sex exploration..Damn it! Now i miss Athens.. cry
hmmmmm...you miss the damn thing there mennnhhh
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by NESTAD(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Author of this post doesn't know anything about promiscuity. Please don't just post anything that just comes to ur mind.

The highest rate of promiscuity is

1. Brazil
2. South Africa
3. Swatziland
4. Spain
5. Neitherland
6. Nigeria
7. Namibia
8. Mexico
9. Italy
10. Edo women ( Dont think I'm stupid to consider Edo. I know it's in Nigeria)
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Jaydasaint: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
The list is wrong and faulty. The likes of Kenya, South Africa, India and the United States are not mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
shaybebaby:

At least you are honest enough not to deny it. kiss

Noodle dîck too talking about spanking ass. Abeg commot make I see better Italian stallion. angry
hmmm...you will like it big
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by HomeOfMe(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Explorers:
People love the deed, you know that, we know that.

But the truth is some people love it slightly more

It seems that there are places around the globe where people simply have more fun in the bedroom, more sexual partners in a lifetime, more one-night-stands, and a more open attitude towards the 'Game' in general.

Psychologists have found a way to actually measure people’s sociosexuality.

If you wonder what sociosexuality is, basically it’s just a fancy word for promiscuity, and it has been measured by a test administered in several countries around the globe.

Anyway, if you are single planning to go on a vacation, maybe you should double your chances of getting lucky by choosing a place with promiscuity.

http://wanderlust15.com/blog/top-10-promiscuous-countries/

http://www.theclever.com/15-countries-with-the-most-promiscuous-women/
The list is rubbish if south africa is not there..,they're #1 in Africa

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by dlaw70(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
For naija Benue na number one

Akwa ibom d compete with am

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
If mzansi no dey that list then it's trash. I agree with Newzealand and aussie, them babes are not shy about their orientation
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by gasparpisciotta: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria will top the list in five years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.