Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex (8587 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by IamIBK: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Sleekydee:

u seem to be missing the issue here, admission ws already offered, jakurrrrrb just decided to buy coke and grease.
oh, you mean the old woman who passed away peacefully in her sleep was butchered to death in her dream...oh that's pathetic, I suggest they take the madman to the king so he can tell the whole world how Buhari has developed The USA in the blink of an eye and how he'll be reelected in a matter of months

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by Ebendo123(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.
effect of too much civilised combine!
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by Ebendo123(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
oh, you mean the old woman who passed away peacefully in her sleep was butchered to death in her dream...oh that's pathetic, I suggest they take the madman to the king so he can tell the whole world how Buhari has developed The USA in the blink of an eye and how he'll be reelected in a matter of months
I doubt am the one reading this. If it's me then am really alive to realise we still have loose nuts

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by UGLEEBOI: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iyam not understanding...

Buh the OP iza Male nah?

Man itz some wierd gay shiit going on down here!!
lipsrsealed

Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by mikeyung71(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lolzzzz! I swear Op you made the story up.. its no truth undecided
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by banre(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin angry grin angry wetin we no go see 4 this life.....this 1 na end time post
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by mikaael(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

bro pass me d weed na...mk I high like u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by VoltageDivida(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
*GAY ALERT*
OP kindly move dis sh!t to the gay section I.e. if that exist here on NL
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by begwong: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
U be gay abi? Y e no go break wey na anus una dey use chop.. �
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by sonikstargirl(f): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hizayus:
I have been dating my boyfriend for two years now and recently we have been looking for ways to spice up our lovemaking so we started looking into different positions to try out. Yesterday, while we were making love and trying out new positions something alarming happened I broke my boyfriend’s p..is.
We were trying out a new position and I heard a pop sound. As I turned back to figure out what was going on, I saw my boyfriend on the floor shouting and screaming. There was blood gushing from his p..is. I quickly rushed him to the hospital where he was attended to and the doctor said he had a fracture and that he would be fine after some weeks. I was very shocked I had never heard of anything like that before but apparently, it is very possible. It is a severe form of bending injury to the upright p..is.
During lovemaking, the p..is is engorged with blood. If an upright p..is is bent suddenly or forcefully, the trauma can rupture the lining of one of the two cylinders in the p..is responsible resulting in a p..is fracture.
The trauma most often occurs after an accidental injury during lovemaking, but can also occur due to aggressive self- pleasuring or when the top of the p..is is forcefully bent.
A p..is fracture is a painful injury. Signs might include a cracking sound or the development of dark bruising of the p..is due to blood escaping the cylinder. Sometimes the tube that drains urine from the body (urethra) is damaged as well, and blood might be visible at the urinary opening of the p..is.
A p..is fracture requires urgent medical attention. The injury can usually be diagnosed with a physical exam, and prompt surgical repair is typically recommended. Left untreated, a p..is fracture might result in deformity of the p..is or the permanent inability to get or keep an erection firm enough during lovemaking.
Are you gay cuz you have male account, anyways not my buzinex..
lemme know wen u post the part 2 of this story also what's the name?
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by nNEOo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ebendo123:

I doubt am the one reading this. If it's me then am really alive to realise we still have loose nuts
i thnk what he brought was water,light the fire so we can finaly burn the chrismax goat,the sky has been raining blood since morning let me get drench,only that the bike man won't stop,insisting we must brush our teeth.i made pap for the old woman she said she can't chew it cos she lost her teeth that i should kill the goat already.
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Op. This your lie could have been better one, if only you didn't include fracture of the dick. Because there is no bone in the dick. Fool
Re: My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex by GOFRONT(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
I dont even know why Kanayo cannot trafficate for that Aeroplane......Now the referee has seen Cristiano Ronaldo playing for Wikki tourist but Carpenters and Plumbers are working on the block of flats. Thank you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Do Girls Intentionally Shake Their Back When They Walk? / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.