Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. (54373 Views)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
I bought a smart TV and everyone knows how costly a smart TV is these days. I have good relationship with my next door neighbor but though he's a very nice guy but he has a flaw which is that he lies a lot. He's single.

He had a small get together in his mini flat so he begged to use my sitting room cos its bigger. I let him and went about my job.

I rarely watch my TV cos I'm very busy with work and come back late tired, eat, shower, browse and sleep. So it was only a week later that I finally got the chance to switch on my TV and behold its damaged and can't display anymore. I never allowed anyone in my sitting room except the day my neighbor used it which is a week ago. I also live alone for a month now and never had visitors of any kind.

I'm filled with madness but don't know exactly how to confront him since he codedly never told me. My main worry is that he will outrightly lie and deny it even if I confront him.

What would you do in my situation??

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
undecided
Is it beyond repair?

Since you know say the guyman dey lie for a living,I for say make you just kukuma confront am for formality sake...But no too reason am cha,via say make only you carry your TV go repair....

Next time when he come to you for such help, better tell am plainly say you can't undecided

248 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oga go and confront that your neighbor jare,.... but just in case, If that your neighbor kicks out your teeth grin in a moment of Rage, don't run to Nairaland and tell us o grin grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga go and confront that your neighbor jare,.... but just in case, If that your neighbor kicks out your teeth grin in a moment of Rage, don't run to Nairaland and tell us o grin grin

You must think I'm a weakling.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

You must think I'm a weakling.

Oga I know your type, go and beat up your neighbor and see if you won't end this night weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by lilvicky68(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is the screen broken??
If not how sure are you that he damaged it?

48 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Quim2: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
It serves you right for lending out what you can't afford to lose

Yap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I know your type, go and beat up your neighbor and see if you won't end this night weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin grin

I didn't open this thread for psychopaths and trolls. Please go and troll somewhere else and allow others give me useful advice.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Is the screen broken??
If not how sure are you that he damaged it?

Because nobody else enters or entered my apartment. I live alone. I'm extremely careful type that lock everywhere even when there's no danger.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by IamPlato(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let Me Live With You So I Can Beat Your neighbour To A Coma

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by yomi007k(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Quim2:
It serves you right for lending out what you can't afford to lose

Yap.

I dey tell u...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by lilvicky68(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Because nobody else enters or entered my apartment. I live alone. I'm extremely careful type that lock everywhere even when there's no danger.
You can't accuse without having evidence of him spoiling it..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

You can't accuse without having evidence of him spoiling it..

I totally know that. Reason why I came here to know if anyone has a witty trick that will work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by stunnert(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fist up make you nack am one -two for face grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by tee59(f): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ask him about it and if he denied, just repair the tv but next time, never grant anyone favor you know may cause you disappointment.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by bmdmix11: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
confront him like a gentle man

AND FUK HIM IN THE ASSSSSS grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Earthstorms(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
I bought a smart TV and everyone knows how costly a smart TV is these days. I have good relationship with my next door neighbor but though he's a very nice guy but he has a flaw which is that he lies a lot. He's single.

He had a small get together in his mini flat so he begged to use my sitting room cos its bigger. I let him and went about my job.

I rarely watch my TV cos I'm very busy with work and come back late tired, eat, shower, browse and sleep. So it was only a week later that I finally got the chance to switch on my TV and behold its damaged and can't display anymore. I never allowed anyone in my sitting room except the day my neighbor used it which is a week ago. I also live alone for a month now and never had visitors of any kind.

I'm filled with madness but don't know exactly how to confront him since he codedly never told me. My main worry is that he will outrightly lie and deny it even if I confront him.

Did he damage the tv during romance?

I did not see the romance part in your story.

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by muller101(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
The TV has expired. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
muller101:
The TV has expired. grin

Can expiry cause a Smart Tv to suddenly go bad.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by delzbaba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
The headline says during romance!!!

32 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by MikeMicheal(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Maybe his girl damaged it, and didnt tell him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by ekitimanalways(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

...still confront him about it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by CedarHoldings: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Maybe you bought china imitation smart tv, original tv hardly spoil like that.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by IceColdVeins(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Look dont be in a haste to castigate your neighbor.
There are a lot of fake TVs out there now.
You use them for a few months and the screen goes blind. (Talking from experience)
Maybe a picture of the damage can help detect if there was an impact on the screen or the tv self destructed just like it was doomed to, from the very first day you bought it

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by IceColdVeins(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
IceColdVeins:

You use them for a few months and the screen goes blind. (Talking from experience)
Maybe a picture of the damage can help detect if there was an impact on the screen or the tv self destructed just like it was doomed to, from the very first day you bought it

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by arthurwillia(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Confront him first then decide wt to do, might not be him

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by baralatie(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by beautyhd: 4:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Go and talk to him and hear from him. Let him know he will pay 60 percent of the cost of fixing it.

I cant leave my house for total strangers oooo when its not an event center.

Op, next time be wise.

Wisdom is profitable to direct no be anyhow talk.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I never heard of such. It only displays blue color and has tiny white lines on the screen since then.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Timagex(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Wahala for who dey romance o
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by femi4: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

Are you afraid of him? Man up and confront him. This is not the time of "suffering and smiling"

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.