Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (82530 Views)

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ImpressionsNG: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
It has to be PM News.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by mazizitonene(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Women tho...
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Habyz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
jdluv:
Its was just in a heatof argument
'heatof argument' or not he shouldn't have said something that huge even if it were true, they were both angry, what if the husband had killed him on the spot.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by alagba333(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
D evil men do, follow them
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wat punishment await d wife?
No punishment await the wife, there is no evidence to prove the man statements about the wife sleeping around, the man committed defamatory offense.

And secondly, if she's proven to have done what the man claim, there is no punishment for adultery in Nigeria constitutional law, it is left for the husband to divorce or not.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
The way some people play with their life ehn, you dare tell a man you've been sleeping with his wife cos you want to provoke him.. Lol, I pray you don't see yourself in hell.

Not every man can tolerate that kind of joke.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by davades(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
This Ejigbo court don suffer ehn
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by drmingler(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Konquest: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/sleeping-wife-man-tells-neighbour/

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Some people make defamatory comments
online and offline and do not realise that
they can be arrested in Nigeria or anywhere
in the world - and sent to jail! Now the guy
accused the woman of infidelity in the heat of anger
and now he is cooling off in jail and is
also to pay money as fine! grin

This is a warning for some Nairalanders
who use highly defamatory posts/comments online and offline - there is NO absolute
freedom to slander/defame people.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egein:
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE, harbinger of bizarre tales; stories, mostly, from Ikotun Egbe, Ipaja, Ejigbo and the spookiest, befouled hinterlands of the Lagos mainland.

This is a rare photo of CYRIACUS IZUEKWE; and yes, he looks the embodies the spirit of the news he reports; a serial killer type of mien.
he actually looks like the stories he's been writing and seems to have a potbelly of it yet unfolded hahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/sleeping-wife-man-tells-neighbour/

Una bloggers go just upload 2 pictures and write whatever u like about any useless rubbish that u guys invent.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Finest6: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is terrible
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by talk2percy(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Cyriacus Izuekwe and news like this are like 5 and 6.
And e be like say nah only Ejigbo court for Lagos dey always hear this kai case he always reports

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by delishpot: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2017
mazizitonene:
Women tho...

Are men any better? Plus where was it proven that what he said was true? Is it not in the habit of naija to call any woman they hate or have a problem with a prostitute?

talk2percy:
One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here are u kidding me, when u don talk everything finish?? Lol...illuminati ko..

Magas will still call him.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 09, 2017
I want to work for your website as a content poster or something related to that.
Np01:
Nigeria presently is a forum that let you discuss about things currently happening in nigeria with other members while also earning Money, Unlike nairaland your earn Point on nigeria presently by posting new topics or replying to other people post/Topics. Which can be used to place banner ads on the forum or can be converted to money.

To Register
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by makky555(f): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Cyriacus Izuekwe and news like this are like 5 and 6.

undecidedAsin ehn... I've started doubting his stories. It's like he purposely hunts for stories like this or maybe he's making them up angry
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Kwenty: 3:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Some mumu comments above me.
The arrested man was just trying to put fire in the man's home. You don't just say anything in the name of anger.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by okerekeikpo: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2017
That boy is worst than shekau he should not be released back to the society
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by freeman95(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Chaii
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ivolt: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Some people make defamatory comments
online and offline and do not realise that
they can be arrested in Nigeria or anywhere
in the world - and sent to jail! Now the guy
accused the woman of infidelity in the heat of anger
and now he is cooling off in jail and is
also to pay money as fine! grin

This is a warning for some Nairalanders
who use highly defamatory posts/comments online and offline - there is NO absolute
freedom to slander/defame people.

It is an abuse of the legal process to detain the man.
Describing a past history is not a crime and if someone
felt slandered, he/she should sue.
But in Nigeria, police are bribed to deal with one's enemy.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2017
ivolt:

It is an abuse of the legal process to detain the man.
Describing a past history is not a crime and if someone
felt slandered, he/she should sue.
But in Nigeria, police are bribed to deal with one's enemy.

If a defamatory statement is deemed to be capable of causing a breach of the peace then there is grounds for an arrest to be made.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ivolt: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Kobicove:

If a defamatory statement is deemed to be capable of causing a breath of the peace then there is grounds for an arrest to be made.

Who makes such judgment call?
The police who works for the highest bidder?
Does that give the police a blanket right to detain indefinitely?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by olayinkai: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Let me confirm it

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by adeyemifaruq: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by divine2288: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2017
na was o....ndi ala
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by frankobinna(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
NubiLove:
smiley ... smiley
grin
NubiLove:
smiley ... smiley
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ensamy(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
It's just like when a thief goes to steal cassava in another man's farm, hmmmm every where na to just scatter, jam this, drag this, pull down that.
Imagine what will be going on in Chizoba's mind, how this man don scatter his cassava farm grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.