Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (82527 Views)

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Ekiseme(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Interesting,

that's how a man is sleeping with another man's wife beside our house.

I pray the day that man 'll find out,i wouldn't be anywhere near that vicinity.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
ivolt:

Who makes such judgment call?
The police who works for the highest bidder?
Does that give the police a blanket right to detain indefinitely?

I typed that comment on my phone and the auto correct feature changed "Breach" to "Breath" grin

Now back to the topic...

The stupid boy made a very foolish statement in a fit of anger (Whether it's the truth or not is immaterial at this point)

If the guy he said it to had killed him in a fit of anger it would qualify as a "Crime of passion" and the most he can be charged with is manslaughter

The more risky dimension
The man he said it to reacts and it leds to a free for all fight which considering that they are both from different tribes would have led to a tribal war which would have undoubtedly resulted in destruction of lives and property...

As far as I am concerned the idiot has committed an offence and should be detained...next time he will learn to 'taste his words before he spits them out'
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Melinde: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Much respect to that woman. #Maturity
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ivolt: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Kobicove:

I typed that comment on my phone and the auto correct feature changed "Breach" to "Breath" grin

Now back to the topic...

The stupid boy made a very foolish statement in a fit of anger (Whether it's the truth or not is immaterial at this point)
The man is free to make any statement he likes.

If the guy he said it to had killed him in a fit of anger it would qualify as a "Crime of passion" and the most he can be charged with is manslaughter
The killer will end up in jail and given that he is not rich, life imprisonment
is the most likely result of his trial. It doesn't matter whether he is charged
with murder or manslaughter.

The more risky dimension
The man he said it to reacts and it leds to a free for all fight which considering that they are both from different tribes would have led to a tribal war which would have undoubtedly resulted in destruction of lives and property...
Even if his words lead to a free for all fight, he isn't responsible for
the reactions of immature kids, unless it can be proven that he ordered
the people involved in the fight.

As far as I am concerned the idiot has committed an offence and should be detained...next time he will learn to 'taste his words before he spits them out'

The law doesn't work based on how you feel and the job of the police
is not to punish crime.

The man's illegal detention should be condemned by everyone
who realize that they can also be in a similar situation for
a different reason.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Tomek09(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ekiseme:
Interesting,

that's how a man is sleeping with another man's wife beside our house.

I pray the day that man 'll find out,i wouldn't be anywhere near that vicinity.
Wahala. Which location??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.