Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,594 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" (33455 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by goodnews777: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Bibrisky s disease is contagious . He is a nuisance and a menace to the society. Away with him.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Jumbus31(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol...
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Boyooosa(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2017
yungmoney447:
FIVE GREATEST LIES IN
NIGERIA
(1) Bail is free
(2) Police is your friend
(3) Youths are the leaders of
tomorrow (4) Education is the key to success
(5) Am single
Which Of These Lies Dey Vex U
Pass? ?? #GN
Number 2 on the list, it scares me.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by KingSango(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2017
NubiLove:
The gay law is just one... it is against the gay acts only - the one signed by GEJ. That is the one that applies to Southern Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Sex_Marriage_(Prohibition)_Act_2006

No, there is an anti-LGBT law too! You need to research better than you are doing. I don't have time to hold your hand, you're in Nigeria and I'm in the U.S, at least I know the constitutional laws of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2017
There is none. And nobody asked you if you are in the U.S. The internet is where you get this kind of information. If you make a claim then back it up.... I dont have time to do comment ping pong with you.

Please don't quote/mention me anymore.

KingSango:

No, there is an anti-LGBT law too! You need to research better than you are doing. I don't have time to hold your hand, you're in Nigeria and I'm in the U.S, at least I know the constitutional laws of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by correctguy101(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Even if someone is GAYbriel self, na person like this Bob-Risky person go do gayshit with?

The mofo is just too disgusting... See that pics he has sachet water in his clothe. See that skin color and think of how the hole for the yansh go be,... smellos grin

Mind running over time, make I sleep jor..

And most guys here go dey pump their girls aass o, potential GAYbriels...

*$pits*

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by DONFASZY(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2017
smulti:

he dey look for work nah

is it not a lawyer that is representing the notorious Evans

Can u nt jus compare Evans case and common she-goat

Bobfoolish na human being

Dis lawyer don disgrace himsef wit dis statement?is he SAN yet?

It means I can afford his bills?reccession hook am too

I ve poultry?one of ma birds is claimin superior by size and d oldest in d oda hand is fightin for birthrite

He has a job to do dere

Bobrisky ma clean fooot

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Wallace2107: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2017
ednut1:
Pple who fornicate regularly and commit all manner of sins daily go still critize bobrisky for being gay. Mk una free d guy is it ur yansh grin
finally! Ednut ure so bursted! I knew u were gay grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Wallace2107: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Wallace2107:
joke as that may sound, I think bobgayski needs to cool off for a while in jail.dudes irritating us on social media. He's gay, so who gives a bleep? A lot of us don't ...buh he should stfu and face is shit.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Dranoid: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2017
lanaVello:
Erhmm Section 4(2), Same sex(Prohibition) Act, 2013: "The public show of same sex amorous relationship directly or indirectly is prohibited". All those his "my bae" bs he displays nko,its all about how they construe it; If Lagos state finds better prosecutor, they're going to put that guy behind bars for good. But then, we're in Nigeria! i'm sure his alleged senator bae would soon pull strings angry

As much as I don't want to believe it I think that the Festus lawyer guy is right, as long as they can not link his statement to an open act of gayism he can't be arrested cos of his post.

But this guy makes a very solid point, its all about how you construct it, this law(abi what will I call it) should be enough to give Bob risky 14 years to rethink

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by linearity: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2017
lanaVello:
Erhmm Section 4(2), Same sex(Prohibition) Act, 2013: "The public show of same sex amorous relationship directly or indirectly is prohibited". All those his "my bae" bs he displays nko,its all about how they construe it; If Lagos state finds better prosecutor, they're going to put that guy behind bars for good. But then, we're in Nigeria! i'm sure his alleged senator bae would soon pull strings angry

Calling someone "my bae" does not mean that a relationship exist as proscribed by the act. The Fed have to prove that he committed 'sexual amorous' act with someone of the 'same' sex.

BTW, this is a Federal law and not a State's; I don't know what concerns Lagos State with this.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by linearity: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Dranoid:

As much as I don't want to believe it I think that the Festus lawyer guy is right, as long as they can not link his statement to an open act of gayism he can't be arrested cos of his post.

But this guy makes a very solid point, its all about how you construct it, this law(abi what will I call it) should be enough to give Bob risky 14 years to rethink

Anyone can be arrested. I think what Festus was trying to say is that, he cannot be convicted.

As for arrest, the Police can arrest anyone and even charge anyone, but they have to prove their case before a judge.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Dranoid: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2017
linearity:

Anyone can be arrested. I think what Festus was trying to say is that, he cannot be convicted.

As for arrest, the Police can arrest anyone and even charge anyone, but they have to prove their case before a judge.

Exactly!

Your school fees did not waste, ori e wanbe

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by adeoba2008(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Is that the guy under Keyamo ?
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by HeyCorleone(m): 2:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol. I can't really understand why we are all worried that someone else is gay.

Do we fear that it's gonna turn us straight people to gays also or we're just a bunch of jobless busybodies worried about how someone chooses to live their own life?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2017
What's the opinion of all the law "experts" here? There seems to be many of them on Nairaland these days grin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 09, 2017
9t9jacobs:
Fetus, why are you so quite on the issue of bad governance in Nigeria & suddenly you erupt to fight irrelevance?? Are you this broke!!!

u dey call person like keyamo broke hahaha i doubt if anyone in ur generation will ever attain 1% of what he has achieved so broke people always quick to call others broke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by hopexter(m): 2:30am On Nov 09, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
We know now. Mere assertion is not crime.

A criminal admitting to his crime is not crime? Was he under duress?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by hardon1(m): 3:24am On Nov 09, 2017
most nairalanders dont undertand the lawyers standpoint. What he is saying is that the guy can only be charged if he is caught in a gay act ot activity

its just like police arresting me just because i opened my mouth and say 'i am a hard drug peddler' wheras i have no drug on me or caught in a drug peddling act

it doesnt hold water as far there is no proof of crime

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 09, 2017
A criminal is someone who has been convicted. By a court
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Raiders: 3:43am On Nov 09, 2017
lanaVello:
his bae could be female or a girl. he never said his bae is a man.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Coldfeets: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Can you imagine!

No wonder we have so many dumb people out there!

They want boborisko to be imprisoned just because the nigga said he's gay which has not yet even been verified because of lack of evidence.

But yet...

Miss Chidimma Cucumber whose video she was clearly seen in performing gay act, which is a clear evidence, no one is saying anything about her.

Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by onatisi(m): 3:55am On Nov 09, 2017
bobrisky never said he was arrested for been gay.
All these arrest is just to shaken him up a bit and to make him realize that the police force has capacity for his size grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by Veeflow(m): 4:08am On Nov 09, 2017
angryNigeria and yeyeness.. He already declared it..he dresses like one.. Which stupid evidence them dey find.. If I dey my room dey tear one babe ass who go catch me tongue .. Well am not tearing anything. I don't fornicate like all nairalanders tongue

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by ednut1(m): 4:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Wallace2107:
bring ya babe na. Mk we prove am
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16am On Nov 09, 2017
yungmoney447:
FIVE GREATEST LIES IN NIGERIA (1) Bail is free (2) Police is your friend (3) Youths are the leaders of tomorrow (4) Education is the key to success (5) Am single Which Of These Lies Dey Vex U Pass? ?? #GN
Add I am virgin and I was a virgin before I got married, lies most women tell
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by nwosu1982: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2017
ednut1:
Pple who fornicate regularly and commit all manner of sins daily go still critize bobrisky for being gay. Mk una free d guy is it ur yansh grin
He is causing public nuisance with d stupid gay of a thing. If actually he is a gay, it's better for him to be doing it privately & not publicly. Must we celebrate bad xters always for our children to amulate?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by nwosu1982: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Coldfeets:
Can you imagine!

No wonder we have so many dumb people out there!

They want boborisko to be imprisoned just because the nigga said he's gay which has not yet even been verified because of lack of evidence.

But yet...

Miss Chidimma Cucumber whose video she was clearly seen in performing gay act, which is a clear evidence, no one is saying anything about her.

Fools.
which evidence r u still looking for?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by mywells: 5:31am On Nov 09, 2017
yungmoney447:
FIVE GREATEST LIES IN NIGERIA (1) Bail is free (2) Police is your friend (3) Youths are the leaders of tomorrow (4) Education is the key to success (5) Am single Which Of These Lies Dey Vex U Pass? ?? #GN
youth are the leader of tomorrow.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by dennisworld1(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2017
lanaVello:
wrong. I am a gay. Gay have two different meaning. He must be caught in the act. Such case in the court is not easy. The law guiding same sex need to be revisit. No freedom of speech again abi. grin grin Are you bobrisky partner.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by dennisworld1(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2017
nwosu1982:
which evidence r u still looking for?
becos he said he is a gay abi. That is not an evidence. I am a gay. Gay have different meaning.if this is a case in court with a good lawyer Bobrisky will surely win. Is it because he dresses like a female is that your evidence. Have u caught him with a guy. Common bring better evidence. I am a gay is not an evidence.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by dennisworld1(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2017
I am a gay. Come and beat me. I have a bae... U can't see any evidence here. U don't know Which gay am talking about. Every good human re Gay. grin angry grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Dee Joins Odunlade Adekola On Set Of ODAJU, A New Movie / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.