Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (26702 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Spaxon(f): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2017
JamesReacher:
Read!
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by designVATExcel: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Damn, the fact that I've never heard of you just shows how sad this story is.
You helped an upcoming artist become a full artist and you're still upcoming.

It is well. God will answer your call.

2 Likes

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
i thought dbang brouth in wande coal
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by chronique(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
onatisi:
it is only when people realize that they have failed in their own field that they start remembering people they helped in the past and who are still successful .

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Elnino4ladies: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
I thought Konga was an Online store

How old are you?
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Divay22(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
DigitalScale:
cdq don replace this guy.
dah year konga.com
he dey rap like say na chinese he dey speak
naija artists are just wack

remember the wack verse na.
A KONGA
B KONGA
C KONGA
D KONGA

JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA KONGA
JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA CITA
Tell me more

2 Likes

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Konga and Terry G are good examples of artists spewing rubbish.

Its a matter of time before you are out of relevance ń

Sekerebomhom sekrekre sansan sekrekre bombe hey hey

What is he trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
priceaction:
We go soon see jumia. Which one be konga again? One na that one dat sang one useless hit song like that and since then he went solo? Bosi konga ni konga jupppaaa jupaaa. Abi wetin I dey sing self?
indomie generation...Obj children ����
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by MistaBabz: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
RIP to your dead career.

You think Nigerians will keep listening to your rubbish incantations, right?

Stop lamenting & move on bro. There is more to life than complaining about someone who forgot you after success. When there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by showghan(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Mumu. U for say make dem pack all their millions give u. mtsheeww

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Spaxon(f): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

How old are you?
twice ur age divided by four

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Larrey:
Hmm, se konga too wan start like blackface grin

u ugly no be small
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by omoadeleye(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
mykh01:
Konga, abeg what does he do for a living?

It sells provision

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
Lorile odi gobe cry

Failed artist after rapping in tongues

Over sabi,na xproject sing that song not konga.
No be by force to comment.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Elnino4ladies: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
twice ur age divided by four

Hmmm
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by horlakunle25(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
I thought Konga was an Online store
No oooo!! Is a big hole dig on d ground where u get water.....!!! #Wild thought fall on u#

2 Likes

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Coldfeets: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Not like I'm asking for my own share.

So oga, what exactly are you doing then?

By the way, queensera you fine o!
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by robotix: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
DigitalScale:
cdq don replace this guy.
dah year konga.com
he dey rap like say na chinese he dey speak
naija artists are just wack

remember the wack verse na.
A KONGA
B KONGA
C KONGA
D KONGA

JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA KONGA
JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA CITA
actually he sang in a popular slang used in Lagos... if you grew up in Lagos around the 90s, you would know. Some persons could interpret his songs back then but since me no sabi the slangs, i just lock up but i did enjoy his flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Spaxon(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
horlakunle25:
No oooo!! Is a big hole dig on d ground where u get water.....!!! #Wild thought fall on u#
u eh

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
He had one hit song some years back...
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Davifeghe(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Konga is #signBoard he shows road but he can't go there.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by crisycent: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
Lorile odi gobe cry

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by ninodaniel(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Whobedatte:
x- project sang that.
he is ryt Lorile is xproject feat konga he rapped in d song

2 Likes

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by GavelSlam: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He can't be on top forever. Konga has paid his dues in the industry. so just STFU

This finishing na with annoyance.
You know each other before?

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Ilefoaye(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Whobedatte:
x- project sang that.
Konga did the Rap naw.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by overdoseme: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Ogbeni konga park well, I know say na idris tell u make u go Goldmyne go story too, if u want a come back kindly do a dope track instead of ranting on the past.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Oloripelebe: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Konga too dey talk grin angry grin grin

Make una do collabo with Mr P, eldee, blackface, iyanya, rudeboy, ruggedman make we see maybe u go get hit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2017
me wey fit born u , u dey call indomie generation? wey don stop having baby teteh? na eveyone must know valueless artises? Respect ya self ooo cheesy cheesy

Livefreeordieha:
indomie generation...Obj children ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by ninodaniel(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
idkAttitude:
Epp me tell am o tongue
xproject and konga feature for d song na una wey no even knw d song
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by adepiero: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
Lorile odi gobe cry

He wasn't speaking in tongues, its an actual language common amongst young people mostly girls back then. Its called "Eno"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) / Moet Abebe Rocks Open Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.