Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kwik Cash Borrowing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwik Cash Borrowing (45964 Views)

Nigerian Local Rice - Kwik Rice ! / The Danger Of Borrowing Unclaimed Dividends / Kwik Cash Borrowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by exporttraining: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's a lie! some people just think they can fool everybody. kwikcash is a very good loan website for small scale busines7.. you cannot borrow 100k at a start. maximum to start is 5k with 15% interest to pay back in 2 weeks. the loan increases as you pay back in time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Don't know of kiwikcash but from my experience with all these loan platforms, it's not possible for them to loan you 100k for a start bro.

5 Likes

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Lisaint(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Timil:
You mean a legal action will get me out of this mess?

Dat it wat i dragged with them oo
Cause intially
I dnt know about the loan

I don't think they can let go of 100k

Since your brother can spend 100
He must be able to wrk and pay 150k
No free money
Anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Lisaint(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Don't know of kiwikcash but from my experience with all these loan platforms, it's not possible for them to loan you 100k for a start bro.

dat wat m sayin let him screenshot the message here sef
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lisaint:

dat wat m sayin let him screenshot the message here sef

The dude is not entirely honest. Won't be more than 10k for a start.

Except if he himself the OP has been borrowing money from kwikcash for some time that they've built credibility on him up to the level of giving him 100k

5 Likes

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Mirriamvic(f): 3:53am On Mar 29, 2018
mayorjosh:
Please can someone recommend a loan website that gives loans and doesn't ask for bvn please anybody
insure your life with an insurance company and loan against it

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Antoniosmile: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
efedavies:
they are quite fast with there disbursement of loan.I did 5k and I paid in full any way it was worth it.there is a 15% interest on the loan.

Hello, Pls I took a loan from them Now and I'm so scared of paying back cos the person who suggested it to me said they are fraudulent that they can wipe your account after paying. He furthered said that he didn't pay that he ignored their messages. Pls hope your account wasn't wiped after and how did you make the payment
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Mirriamvic(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Obudupikin:

Does kwickcash loan up to that amount?

I have transacted with them and I never saw 100k in the options.
yes From 500,000 down
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Mirriamvic(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

The dude is not entirely honest. Won't be more than 10k for a start.

Except if he himself the OP has been borrowing money from kwikcash for some time that they've built credibility on him up to the level of giving him 100k
Thats a lie my friend mum called her and were already in school she could not go out to buy airtime, we tried to borrow from etisalat and saw that quick cash. The options given to us was from 500,000 down .

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
so if i don't pay them back, after sending messages to all my contacts, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Obudupikin: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mirriamvic:
yes From 500,000 down

Is that so?

How do I loan such amount then when it doesn't appear in my options?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Mirriamvic(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Obudupikin:

Is that so?

How do I loan such amount then when it doesn't appear in my options?
It is not advisable to loan 500,000 where you will be given 30days to pay up

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by gift01: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
They only gave me 1k maximum
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Obudupikin: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Mirriamvic:
It is not advisable to loan 500,000 where you will be given 30days to pay up

True.

But I'm curious to know how,not that I necessarily want to loan such amount.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Pls honourable members, if I borrow 8k without meeting the deadline to repay back what would happen, abeg I borrow 8k. What is their collateral
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by exporttraining: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes, Quickcash is real. i confirm it in my bank.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by showafrica(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
efedavies:
they are quite fast with there disbursement of loan.I did 5k and I paid in full any way it was worth it.there is a 15% interest on the loan.

How many days they gave you bro to pay back the loan??
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Godmother(f): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Obudupikin:

Does kwickcash loan up to that amount?

I have transacted with them and I never saw 100k in the options.

Was going to say the same thing o. They don't give up to that, especially if its the first time you use the service
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Oluwainnie(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Timil:
Bruhv my stupid and idiotic kid brother took my phone and saw a message to obtain loan from kwikcash instead of ignoring the message.
The stupid boy loaned 100k, deleted the message & transferred it into his account and told me nothing ... until I started receiving messages from kwikcash on sunday that I have a loan to pay.
Funny enough I never had prior knowledge of kwikcash not until when I received the message from kwikcash on sunday.. I logged a complaint to etisalat about the issue & i was directed to kwikcash customer service where I was told the bank account that received the loan which happens to be my kid bros acct.
The kid doesn't have the money to payback, and I'm not willing to payback what I didn't request for and even if I want to payback I dont have such amount for now... I don't know what to do to that and the loans expires tomorrow

this is exactly what I's happening to my bro, he still doesn't know who applied for the loan with his phone. please how do I identity the person
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Timil:
Do you know about kwikcash?
Learn about KwikCash here: https://www.questechie.com/2018/09/get-instant-loan-without-collateral.html
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by NNAMDIII(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Lisaint:
I
Bro how many times did they send messages to your contacts?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Lisaint(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Bro how many times did they send messages to your contacts?

I no fit count bros

They will keep sending there annoying message to your contact...

Btw
Did you borrow an high amount
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by NNAMDIII(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Lisaint:

I no fit count bros

They will keep sending there annoying message to your contact...

Btw
Did you borrow an high amount
Oh!! That means I'll have to pay them back, since they'll be sending messages to my contacts. That's the highest casting.

The money is not that high though (13k), i was thinking of eating their money ,well i guess I'll have to pay them.

2 Likes

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2018
NNAMDIII:
I was thinking of eating their money ,well i guess I'll have to pay them
I tire for Nigerians! embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by NNAMDIII(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
questechie:
I tire for Nigerians! embarassed
Oga na condition make crawfish bend jhor
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Timil:
I have a dumb kid brother, the brat couldn't account for what he used it for, the loan extension ends today

Someone who could pull something like that is no dumb ass!

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Oh!! That means I'll have to pay them back, since they'll be sending messages to my contacts. That's the highest casting.

The money is not that high though (13k), i was thinking of eating their money ,well i guess I'll have to pay them.

You suck!

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Udoks(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Nigerians and their mentality... This is someone's business... Created to solve a need... Lending out money without any form of collateral (except that you have to pay a high interest over a short term tho)... Yet some people wee stee gaan borrow without the intentions of paying back...

How will things work in this country? Someone even said "I was thinking of eating their money"... I am somewhat disappointed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by BrightEye(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
kwikcash are the best. I am currently owning them and I am so much determined to pay them back. It sucks to see some people here planing to go away with the debt. yucks!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Kobomax(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lisaint:
I once loan 1k from kwincash
At first i ignore all payment warning from them but later it got worst that they start sending messages to all my contact to with my official name and phone numbee

That they should tell me i have and unfinished business with kwincash and they cant get in touch with me.

That's why I don't save numbers on my sim and decline any permissions to sync my contacts. Not that I've used Kwikcash anyway.

Peoples start calling me to complain about the message

I later contact them and work out a solution

Note: immediately you requested a loan
You have break privacy
They will sync all your contact to their servers
To prevent you from sliding them
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Kobomax(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lisaint:
I once loan 1k from kwincash
At first i ignore all payment warning from them but later it got worst that they start sending messages to all my contact to with my official name and phone numbee

That they should tell me i have and unfinished business with kwincash and they cant get in touch with me.

Peoples start calling me to complain about the message

I later contact them and work out a solution

Note: immediately you requested a loan
You have break privacy
They will sync all your contact to their servers
To prevent you from sliding them

That's why I don't save numbers on my sim and decline any permissions to sync my contacts. Not that I've used Kwikcash anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / Buy Instagram Followers In Nigeria - Bugva.com / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.