Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kwik Cash Borrowing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwik Cash Borrowing (45972 Views)

Nigerian Local Rice - Kwik Rice ! / The Danger Of Borrowing Unclaimed Dividends / Kwik Cash Borrowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by BrightEye(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Kobomax:

That's why I don't save numbers on my sim and decline any permissions to sync my contacts. Not that I've used Kwikcash anyway

It is not the number saved on your contact list that give them the information but rather your call history.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Lisaint(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Kobomax:

That's why I don't save numbers on my sim and decline any permissions to sync my contacts. Not that I've used Kwikcash anyway

Thanks for this enlightment
I was wondering then that how did they get my contact...
Now it makes sense
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Ifyhills(f): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lisaint:

Thanks for this enlightment
I was wondering then that how did they get my contact...
Now it makes sense
forget it. dey do a background check on ur line bfor giving you the option nd the rate at which u recharge ur line determines the amount dey can lend.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Googlepedia(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Please I took a loan of 10k from them about two weeks ago. The due date has elapsed yesterday, now the loan has been extended. What will happen if I pay back their 11500 and forget about that their 2050 extension fee? I need an answer
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Antibettings: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
My brother used my number for that kiwikcash to collect 5k
The moment I saw their deadline date, I phoned him to prepare their shit
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Tessyekaks: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Someone just called me, asking the line I use frequently, and saying I'll get a code, that I should text him the code. I got the code quite alright, but went online to browse on the quick cash loan, found out the limit is 500k ...imagine, and he didn't even give a hint the amount he wanted... Mtchewww... People are now wiser o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Bee2011: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Have been trying to repay the Kwik cash loan. Please I urgently need it now. Cos with the link I can't pay. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Viking007(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Bee2011:
Have been trying to repay the Kwik cash loan. Please I urgently need it now. Cos with the link I can't pay. Please help.
http://quickteller.com/kwikcash
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Mirriamvic:
It is not advisable to loan 500,000 where you will be given 30days to pay up
Except he hashas a million dollars business that yields huge profit daily.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Tessyekaks:
Someone just called me, asking the line I use frequently, and saying I'll get a code, that I should text him the code. I got the code quite alright, but went online to browse on the quick cash loan, found out the limit is 500k ...imagine, and he didn't even give a hint the amount he wanted... Mtchewww... People are now wiser o.

Your narrative isn't clear
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Googlepedia:
Please I took a loan of 10k from them about two weeks ago. The due date has elapsed yesterday, now the loan has been extended. What will happen if I pay back their 11500 and forget about that their 2050 extension fee? I need an answer

Oga, go and pay your Loan in full. Don't use your own irresponsibility to destroy other people's chance.

5 Likes

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Oluwainnie:

this is exactly what I's happening to my bro, he still doesn't know who applied for the loan with his phone. please how do I identity the person

Your bro can call them for the bank details of the person that collected the loan

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Oh!! That means I'll have to pay them back, since they'll be sending messages to my contacts. That's the highest casting.

The money is not that high though (13k), i was thinking of eating their money ,well i guess I'll have to pay them.

You are a very wicked hearted person. People like you don't deserve mercy favour or blessing. You want to use your wickedness to destroy other people's chance, abi?

Do you realise that this company can extend their services to education loan ifif shameless souls like you don't discourage them with your destructive, poverty-stricken mentality?

7 Likes

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Oga na condition make crawfish bend jhor

Stop justifying your wickedness. You should have thought it through before taking the loan

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
CocknBull:

You suck!

Yeah, he does
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by adetayo234: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Udoks:
Nigerians and their mentality... This is someone's business... Created to solve a need... Lending out money without any form of collateral (except that you have to pay a high interest over a short term tho)... Yet some people wee stee gaan borrow without the intentions of paying back...

How will things work in this country? Someone even said "I was thinking of eating their money"... I am somewhat disappointed

Believe me, some people are better deaddead than alive. Their being alive can cause problems for other living beings
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by zone51: 12:43am On Nov 25, 2018
Timil:
Bruhv my stupid and idiotic kid brother took my phone and saw a message to obtain loan from kwikcash instead of ignoring the message.
The stupid boy loaned 100k, deleted the message & transferred it into his account and told me nothing ... until I started receiving messages from kwikcash on sunday that I have a loan to pay.
Funny enough I never had prior knowledge of kwikcash not until when I received the message from kwikcash on sunday.. I logged a complaint to etisalat about the issue & i was directed to kwikcash customer service where I was told the bank account that received the loan which happens to be my kid bros acct.
The kid doesn't have the money to payback, and I'm not willing to payback what I didn't request for and even if I want to payback I dont have such amount for now... I don't know what to do to that and the loans expires tomorrow

exporttraining:
It's a lie! some people just think they can fool everybody. kwikcash is a very good loan website for small scale busines7.. you cannot borrow 100k at a start. maximum to start is 5k with 15% interest to pay back in 2 weeks. the loan increases as you pay back in time.
It's not a lie...he only over-exaggerated the story. grin

Oluwainnie:

this is exactly what I's happening to my bro, he still doesn't know who applied for the loan with his phone. please how do I identity the person

Loan can only be approved and disbursed into the account linked with the phone number used for requesting the loan.

Dunno why we like exaggerating things here...If you dial *322*6# on your MTN line, you get a response from quickteller regarding the loan and when you select amount, it replies with the cards linked to your accounts for you to choose one out of them. So, it's not like you will type the account number for them, they have it already...

So in a nutshell, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR 3RD PARTY TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REQUEST A LOAN INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT OTHER THAN YOUR ACCOUNT LINKED WITH YOUR LINE. undecided
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2018
exporttraining:
It's a lie! some people just think they can fool everybody. kwikcash is a very good loan website for small scale busines7.. you cannot borrow 100k at a start. maximum to start is 5k with 15% interest to pay back in 2 weeks. the loan increases as you pay back in time.
I doubt his acct history as kwick cash search your transaction history to determine the loan amount available for the said acct...

In getting back their money I mean the 100k is just like the will file a legal case against u if u remain adamant.
the 100k is kinda huge amount to let go..but for 1k to 5k they sphere u sometimes like u
3 months to hunt u for their money.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Kirinwa: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Timil:
You mean a legal action will get me out of this mess?

Yes, a legal action against your brother.

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Kirinwa: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
zone51:

It's not a lie...he only over-exaggerated the story. grin

Loan can only be approved and disbursed into the account linked with the phone number used for requesting the loan.

Dunno why we like exaggerating things here...If you dial *322*6# on your MTN line, you get a response from quickteller regarding the loan and when you select amount, it replies with the cards linked to your accounts for you to choose one out of them. So, it's not like you will type the account number for them, they have it already...

So in a nutshell, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR 3RD PARTY TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REQUEST A LOAN INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT OTHER THAN YOUR ACCOUNT LINKED WITH YOUR LINE. undecided

What is eligible cards in E-wallet?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by wanger50(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Timil:
Bruhv my stupid and idiotic kid brother took my phone and saw a message to obtain loan from kwikcash instead of ignoring the message.
The stupid boy loaned 100k, deleted the message & transferred it into his account and told me nothing ... until I started receiving messages from kwikcash on sunday that I have a loan to pay.
Funny enough I never had prior knowledge of kwikcash not until when I received the message from kwikcash on sunday.. I logged a complaint to etisalat about the issue & i was directed to kwikcash customer service where I was told the bank account that received the loan which happens to be my kid bros acct.
The kid doesn't have the money to payback, and I'm not willing to payback what I didn't request for and even if I want to payback I dont have such amount for now... I don't know what to do to that and the loans expires tomorrow
You are just plain lying. Kwikcash will never ever give u up to 100k at the first instance, not even close to that.In fact u start from 5k then graduate to higher amounts following continual honest dealings with them.What this tells me is that u have always borrowed from them and has eventually decided to bolt this time. If I may ask,how did your brother come to have access to your account PIN?wake up from this fools paradise that u can escape so cheaply from Kwikcash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by wanger50(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Antoniosmile:

Hello, Pls I took a loan from them Now and I'm so scared of paying back cos the person who suggested it to me said they are fraudulent that they can wipe your account after paying. He furthered said that he didn't pay that he ignored their messages. Pls hope your account wasn't wiped after and how did you make the payment
That's a naked lie.I'm a kwikcash frequent. I have always borrowed and payed back. The worst thing that can happen to u is attempting to default on their loans
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by wanger50(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
so if i don't pay them back, after sending messages to all my contacts, what's next?
Legal action will follow.Those guys can ruin your life. Don't try them o
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Godmother(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
so if i don't pay them back, after sending messages to all my contacts, what's next?

There's a way they report or have you blacklisted so it becomes impossible for you to ever borrow money from any other financial institution.

It's better you pay up.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by BonkoINC: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
They report you to the credit beureau ..

They also have access to your bvn..

Btw they re called quick money now.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by zackie542: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol kwikcash doesn't lend up to 100k. Maybe you're confusing with another one
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by zone51: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kirinwa:

What is eligible cards in E-wallet?

Can you elaborate more on this?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by NairaExam690(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Loan up and �
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by bliss480: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Please i need someone to help, i already get loan of 5000 but i need higher amount, i wanna ask that after i paid the my 5000 current loan, wil i get higher loan after my first payment or I'll still be able to get 5000 again?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by bliss480: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Please i need someone to help, i already get loan of 5000 but i need higher amount, i wanna ask that after i paid the my 5000 current loan, wil i get higher loan after my first payment or I'll still be able to get 5000 again? [b][/b]
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by erubasa(f): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
But whereby u are calling when u are owing and they r not picking their calls. Is that good. And this is not the first time u have been collecting loan. What happens then. But it not too good. And u decided to pay at a certain period.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by esambooks: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yeah.. I have the system is good I just repaid now after close to 3 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / Buy Instagram Followers In Nigeria - Bugva.com / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.