Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kwik Cash Borrowing - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwik Cash Borrowing (45977 Views)

Nigerian Local Rice - Kwik Rice ! / The Danger Of Borrowing Unclaimed Dividends / Kwik Cash Borrowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Abdoulshehu: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2019
scam.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by barshell: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bros stop lying for once abeg. Stop deceiving your self and stop deceiving people. Am a developer and a programmer. Kwikcash increase rate of loan per all former loan you have made and payback successfully. According to your story being the first time, there's no way you can be able to loan upto 50k, not even 100k that you're claiming. And reading your heart warming message got me, when you said your "Bastard Kid Brother"

Just simply say you want to get idea what will happen if you refuse to pay back a loan from kiwkcash or rather if your other bank account will be safe if after you refused to pay back. I even stunbled on this very trend when i typed it on google of same inquery. So just ask a straight quest and no one will kill you.

Stop acting

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by hefelove(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
wanger50:
That's a naked lie.I'm a kwikcash frequent. I have always borrowed and payed back. The worst thing that can happen to u is attempting to default on their loans
Please what does attempting to default means? I do borrow and return their money but now it's hard for me to return their money, they sent me a message that default doesn't mean to end my relationship with that and they sent me a code to start afresh

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Eminad0(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
hefelove:

Please what does attempting to default means? I do borrow and return their money but now it's hard for me to return their money, they sent me a message that default doesn't mean to end my relationship with that and they sent me a code to start afresh

Plz how fast do they fund your account after borrowing and which means of payment is been used when paying back. Can I DM u or Ur Whatsapp numba plz
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by barapistis(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Eminad0:

Plz how fast do they fund your account after borrowing and which means of payment is been used when paying back. Can I DM u or Ur Whatsapp numba plz

You don't need any one Whatsapp number

The fund you in 30 seconds if you qualify
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by allytinted: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
barapistis:

You don't need any one Whatsapp number

The fund you in 30 seconds if you qualify
I have been trying to obtain a loan from them on my mtn line since morning but i keep getting the message "today we cannot offer you a loan but we will contact you once we can". Can anyone please help?
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by barapistis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
allytinted:

I have been trying to obtain a loan from them on my mtn line since morning but i keep getting the message "today we cannot offer you a loan but we will contact you once we can". Can anyone please help?

Try it the quick teller way

What you see means that you have not been recieving money on that account
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by allytinted: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
barapistis:

Try it the quick teller way

What you see means that you have not been recieving money on that account
How do I go about that? I mean the quickteller way. What acct is that cos I am yet to fill any acct info. The image pops out immediately I dialed the code.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by barapistis(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2019
allytinted:

How do I go about that? I mean the quickteller way. What acct is that cos I am yet to fill any acct info. The image pops out immediately I dialed the code.

*322*6#

You need have a verve card signed up on quick teller with same phone number
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by hefelove(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Eminad0:

In less than 15min you will get the alert and you have to put your arm card in their site for you to be able to pay back easily
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Wayne4uall(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2019
wanger50:
That's a naked lie.I'm a kwikcash frequent. I have always borrowed and payed back. The worst thing that can happen to u is attempting to default on their loans
after taking a loan and pay back in full after 16 days with all the late due, how soon can dey borrowe another money
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by wanger50(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Wayne4uall:
after taking a loan and pay back in full after 16 days with all the late due, how soon can dey borrowe me another money
almost immediately
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by fannybaby(f): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by bluetopaz: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Don't mind the OP, that's how people derive pleasure in lying and even including horrible insultive words...as a first timer, the most you can request for is 9,500 or so. It increases afterwards. If you have a first Bank app, you can also request kwikcash loan from there.

barshell:
Bros stop lying for once abeg. Stop deceiving your self and stop deceiving people. Am a developer and a programmer. Kwikcash increase rate of loan per all former loan you have made and payback successfully. According to your story being the first time, there's no way you can be able to loan upto 50k, not even 100k that you're claiming. And reading your heart warming message got me, when you said your "Bastard Kid Brother"

Just simply say you want to get idea what will happen if you refuse to pay back a loan from kiwkcash or rather if your other bank account will be safe if after you refused to pay back. I even stunbled on this very trend when i typed it on google of same inquery. So just ask a straight quest and no one will kill you.

Stop acting
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by Wayne4uall(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
wanger50:
almost immediately

Okay bro tanks

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by iamjames2222: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2019
t
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by mmbs: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2019
barshell:

Stop acting
very apt. When you request for loan at the first they start with 1k. and secondly, how did his younger got his bank details to be able to transfer.
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by enolife2(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2019
I borrowed 1000 from them by dialing *561# code on my Airtel line. after 3 days the code stop work on my line which prevent me from paying back the loan uptil now. but that same code is working very well on my MTN line. I contacted their customer care number but was answered the robot who wasted my credit with telling me the alternative way to pay the loan
Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by iamjames2222: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
g

1 Like

Re: Kwik Cash Borrowing by exporttraining: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / Buy Instagram Followers In Nigeria - Bugva.com / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.