Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Advantages Of Been Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Been Alone (564 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Been Alone by harrison12(m): 5:29am On Nov 09, 2017
In our society today, people who are alone are termed to be living a lonely and solitary life, but that is not it. The truth is that you can be ‘Alone’ without been ‘Lonely’ per say. When I was not into any relationship, I wasn’t lonely and can’t say I was because I do spend most of my time doing what I love best like surfing the net, reading articles from great blogs and chatting with friends and even trying to build myself up spiritually. The fact remains is that I spend enough time been alone and that has helped me. I want to advice, when you are alone, you can have all the time in the world to spend to your own benefit like doing most of the things that you love doing. You can also spend the times of been alone to learn some new skills and make real money out of it. Most persons who are alone make themselves lonely by not doing anything that would profit them. If you aren’t doing anything profitable when you are alone, is it when you get into a relationship that you will have enough time for that? Your free time should be spent wisely and instead of thinking of why you don’t find yourself in any relationship, take that time to build yourself. Once that time is lost, you may not get it back again; so learn to spend your time wisely when you are alone.

You get it all wrong when you cry and feel bitter that there is no special person in your life, but have you taken your time to check some errors that needs to
e fixed in your life? Believe me, there are still some grasses left that needs to be cleared off and you need to think more of clearing them. For instance, you are putting up some excess weight and there is a need to fix that; that calls for your attention. Been alone will give you the space to fix that by doing regular exercise in the gym and going on diet that will help you to bounce back to shape. Or there are particular books that you need to read; when you are alone, you will have enough time to read them and feel satisfied that you’ve read them. If you aren’t satisfied when you are alone, you can’t be satisfied when you are with someone. Satisfaction comes from within before it is spread to other people.

You may have gotten this notion that everyone in a relationship is happy; that is an error. You will agree with me that the divorce rate worldwide is alarming and this shows to you that virtually 80% of people who are into a relationship are not as happy as you think. There are some relationships you will get into and you will regret ever been born. You will find out that you have just wasted a good number of years with the wrong person. And instead of risking your life in such a deadly relationship, is it not better you stay alone and keep yourself busy doing other important things that will be of great benefit to you.

If you find this article interesting, kindly checkout for the full contents here
Re: Advantages Of Been Alone by dingbang(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Disadvantage of being alone

Serious konji will catch you
Re: Advantages Of Been Alone by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Vaseline crew chairman spotted grin
Re: Advantages Of Been Alone by JamieRocks(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Please tell us the disadvantages too
Re: Advantages Of Been Alone by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2017
So says an heart broken fellow
Re: Advantages Of Been Alone by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Even introverts like me don't like to be alone. No advantage biko.

(1) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man, Kidnap His Girlfriend To Raise Money For Wedding / I Need Help With Something / Hello Sweetie.... Spontaneous Morning Kisses..what Meaning Can You Make Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.