Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. (563 Views)

Guys And Babes! Who Cheats More??? / Hey Guys And Babes..what Is Your Most Lost Item??? / To All Those Guys and Babes With Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Recently, I have been studying human sexuality and one of the most astounding results I came to discover was that breasts are not naturally erotic to male ie. Men are not hardwired to stare at breasts or find them sexually attractive. However, what are your opinions? I would like it from girls and boys perspectives. wink

Re: Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. by Martinez19(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
wink

Re: Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. by Martinez19(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
That's a research on breasts. Your interpretation of the research is welcomed.
Re: Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let's consult our Honourable Minister for Breast Affairs..... Mrs Roman

Re: Guys And Babes Let's Discuss. by wtfcoded: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
I prefer cossy's. Her boob get joy.

(1) (Reply)

Dating: Military Ladies Vs Civilian Ladies / View The Latest Films(here) / Update: Reason Behind The Guy That Rejected His Girlfriend Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.