Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu (14255 Views)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu by delpee(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
aolawale025:
If so why is the efcc not keen to try the lady in the law courts

I think it's because she's due for trial in the UK where there's more confidence in the justice system. She can come back home later for the cases here.
Re: We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu by erico2k2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
honeychild:
Lol. Well Nigeria is not in a hurry to try her. Let her enjoy her "freedom" in the UK. After all no be today dem dey spoil people name. Even Presidents sef have their reputation spoilt.

But if her "clean name" is more important to her than her "freedom" she is enjoying in the UK, then she should come back home and join whatever suit she wants to join. After all she has freedom of movt.

Me sha I still believe her case is a case of facing trial in the UK v trial in Nigeria. And she prefers Nigeria.
she has no case in the UK £27k was found in her house in the UK. She was invited to clerify its source which is standard procedure . With the proceeds of crimes act 2002 the UK govt have only 6 months to link the money to crime if they can't money had to be returned . This six months expired April last year hence she had no case to answer . Where Nigerians get these court case stories from beats me . Look 27k pounds is lean cash to a formal OPEC leader .
Re: We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
delpee:

I think it's because she's due for trial in the UK where there's more confidence in the justice system. She can come back home later for the cases here.
what trialwhat was she accused of?do you have any link in the UK ?
Re: We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu by Ctrlsolutn: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
kowema:
All this recovery And we are still in reccesssion.
Must be ghost recovery

Hahaha. ...end time recoveries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha / Senate Goes Into Closed Session Over Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.