Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? (567 Views)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by Bester44(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
After our break-up, she pleaded with me to let her use it for something. I know the thing is very important. So, I allowed her. Now I got to know she is through with the thing. I asked her for the laptop and she is now ignoring my messages.

I have the receipt of the laptop, should I involve the police?
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by izaray(f): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get the police involved No, dat would be childish..Go to her house and get ur laptop back, since you can't let go.
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ehen...receipt. When you were doing kerewa together, police dey? Just consider the laptop payment for all the physical excercise you guys did together tongue
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by prospero5(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
when you collected her from her parents without pay, did the parents complain?
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
LMAO... All these lover boys sef... grin
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by thestevens: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pretend like you wanna settle score with her when she falls for it.. Boooom,collect the laptop. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by coolestofall(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bester44:
After our break-up, she pleaded with me to let her use it for something. I know the thing is very important. So, I allowed her. Now I got to know she is through with the thing. I asked her for the laptop and she is now ignoring my messages.

I have the receipt of the laptop, should I involve the police?
U see ur life? Na woman up there dey give u advice. So u cant match 2 her house n take back what is rightfully urs. E b like say e remain smthing wey u never tell us
Re: How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex? by Bester44(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Ehen...receipt. When you were doing kerewa together, police dey? Just consider the laptop payment for all the physical excercise you guys did together tongue

Na pastor you are talking to like that o. I no do kerewa o. I holy pass u.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Something / This Romance Must Not Stop! / Caroline Danjuma's Ex Hubby's Side Chic Steps Out In Trans. Jpsuit Without Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.