Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) (3722 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16
On Wednesday this week (Valentine's day) I experienced wickedness in it's purest or should i say unpurest form

A client I've been doing some work for since January this year finally paid me my wages ( about 50k). I kept thanking God because that was the only money in my account i swear. I was DEAD broke

The greatest shock of my life came when i checked my balance after receiving the credit alert.

What i saw startled me to my bone marows.

The sum of 18000 ( eighteen thousand naira) was removed from my account without any debit alert. I immediately called the customer care around 11 PM that same day after transferring the remaining balance to my Opay

Luckily i was able to connect with one. He told me that the reason for the withdrawal was because i was debited all the cost of sms alert charges since 2021 till date that amounted to the 18k.

I wasn't having any of that. The next day (yesterday) i went very early to the bank and made the same complaint. The cashier there directed me to the customer care.
The customer care also said the same thing and confirmed it from her system that the 18k withdrawal was from the accumulated sms charge since 2021 and showed me my history which corroborated with what they were saying.

I now asked them why they had to wait for three years before debiting me in bulk, they didn't give any reasonable answer.

I almost ran mad. I didn't know when i raised my voice out loud till the security ushered me out.

Right now I'm devastated and broken. Because most of the money i was to use to service some loans and feeding.

Right now i really don't know what to do.

How can i recover my money please. I have almost lost my mind.

Someone help me out with suggestions please. I take God beg you.

Edit: some of the debit recorded in the app. First Bank doesn't allow screenshot

1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by burp18: 1:33pm On Feb 16
A whooping 18,000 do SMS charges? This can't be true.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16
burp18:
A whooping 18,000 do SMS charges? This can't be true.
Yes my brother. I swear with my life. Honestly, this people are heartless. Funny thing is i didn't even receive any debit alert. They did it secretly like thieves in the night.

10 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16
Nlfpmod Mynd44 Dominique Seun please i need wider coverage.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by burp18: 1:43pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
Yes my brother. I swear with my life. Honestly, this people are heartless. Funny thing is i didn't even receive any debit alert. They did it secretly like thieves in the night.
This is not possible. I don't get charged up to 1k even in a year for both card maintenance and sms charges.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16
burp18:
This is not possible. I don't get charged up to 1k even in a year for both card maintenance and sms charges.
Not possible? Are you in Nigeria? Do you use first bank?

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by burp18: 1:47pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
Not possible? Are you in Nigeria? Do you use first bank?
I don't. But i know people who do? What's the transaction descrp in the debit you received?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16
burp18:
I don't. But i know people who do? What's the transaction descrp in the debit you received?
I didn't receive any sms debit alert or email. I just went straight to my banking app and checked my balance and noticed the 18k reduction
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by burp18: 1:51pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
I didn't receive any sms debit alert or email. I just went straight to my banking app and checked my balance and noticed the 18k reduction
money can't just disappear from your account without a debit. Same way you can't just find money in your account except someone credits you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16
Some of the debit alert. First bank app doesn't allow screenshot.

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by jogsman01(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16
SMS alert? Tag them on twitter with evidence. Let people drag them

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16
jogsman01:
SMS alert? Tag them on twitter with evidence. Let people drag them
Thanks alot.

Do you have some handles i could tag.

I don't have much followers on X

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16
Frontpage pls cry

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16
It's possible to be charged such amount.

Check mine below.

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by fyzaila: 2:43pm On Feb 16
But this is absurd, preposterous.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16
Galaxyroyp:
It's possible to be charged such amount.

Check mine below.
Did they debit all at once after some years or did it per transaction ?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16
fyzaila:
But this is absurd, preposterous.
I'm telling you. Why do i have to suffer for their incompetence of having to debit me in bulk after three long years if they are not corporate criminals?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
Did they debit all at once after some years or did it per transaction ?

According to the screenshot, the charged for two months at once. Wema though.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16
Galaxyroyp:

According to the screenshot, the charges for two months at once.
Okay, but mine was an accumulated debit of 3+ years all at once since 2021 ( according to them)
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16
Mods please FP 🥺
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
Okay, but mine was an accumulated debit of 3+ years all at once since 2021 ( according to them)
Have you been using the account to receive money? Next time use opay

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Ensa777(f): 3:34pm On Feb 16
Nawaoo
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Have you been using the account to receive money? Next time use opay
Yes i have but they lied that money hasn't been entering the account reasons for the auto debit of the funds in bulk when the money came in .

I've been using opay for a while now but sometimes clients prefer traditional banks over Mobile wallet to send funds
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16
18k for debit alert. Abi you share your sim or phone with someone else. Are all of your transaction made clear in your 3 year bank statements.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16
TOPCRUISE:
18k for debit alert. Abi you share your sim or phone with someone else. Are all of your transaction made clear in your 3 year bank statements.
I have never shared my sim with anyone since i started using it which is more than 10 years ago.

Yes I think it's made clear

But does that justify the corporate robbery?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Mikespecialone(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16
Oti lo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by dabonny(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
On Wednesday this week (Valentine's day) I experienced wickedness in it's purest or should i say unpurest form

A client I've been doing some work for since January this year finally paid me my wages ( about 50k). I kept thanking God because that was the only money in my account i swear. I was DEAD broke

The greatest shock of my life came when i checked my balance after receiving the credit alert.

What i saw startled me to my bone marows.

The sum of 18000 ( eighteen thousand naira) was removed from my account without any debit alert. I immediately called the customer care around 11 PM that same day after transferring the remaining balance to my Opay

Luckily i was able to connect with one. He told me that the reason for the withdrawal was because i was debited all the cost of sms alert charges since 2021 till date that amounted to the 18k.

I wasn't having any of that. The next day (yesterday) i went very early to the bank and made the same complaint. The cashier there directed me to the customer care.
The customer care also said the same thing and confirmed it from her system that the 18k withdrawal was from the accumulated sms charge since 2021 and showed me my history which corroborated with what they were saying.

I now asked them why they had to wait for three years before debiting me in bulk, they didn't give any reasonable answer.

I almost ran mad. I didn't know when i raised my voice out loud till the security ushered me out.

Right now I'm devastated and broken. Because most of the money i was to use to service some loans and feeding.

Right now i really don't know what to do.

How can i recover my money please. I have almost lost my mind.

Someone help me out with suggestions please. I take God beg you.

Edit: some of the debit recorded in the app. First Bank doesn't allow screenshot

I wouldn't have believed this to be true, but I was once a victim of same bogus and accrued sms/alert charges deduction.

I think it happened to me sometimes last year, I woke up to receive a 25 gtb sms, debit alert ooo totalling #3,850. I was pained cuz the money in my account had been budgeted, I went to the bank the following week and I was told it was an accumulated sms charged since 2016, this seems fraudulent to me cuz there is no single time I have not been charged for sms since the 2016 mentioned

My conclusion was that, it was a deliberate fraudulent practice by most commercial banks in Nigeria, this can be the new means by which banks are augmenting their profits, this is very bad

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Olawade24: 4:38pm On Feb 16
First bank for that matter. Just negodu cry

OP, don't sleep make sure you brutalize them.in fact bulldozer them anyway possible even if they have to go to mars make sure you follow them to mars also.

This nonsense is roberry. This criminality must stop.

If I were a big man I for just vex give you lawyer na na.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16
First Bank are hardened criminals. I stopped receiving money through my first bank over a year ago. Download Standard Chartered Bank app and open an account with them. You will be glad that you did.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16
FromZeroToHero:
First Bank are hardened criminals. I stopped receiving money through my first bank over a year ago. Download Standard Chartered Bank app and open an account with them. You will be glad that you did.
I can't leave this money for them. They have to pay the price no matter how long it takes. My hope is in God alone.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by fyzaila: 5:28pm On Feb 16
Thugnificent:
I'm telling you. Why do i have to suffer for their incompetence of having to debit me in bulk after three long years if they are not corporate criminals?

Even if it's five years the money is too much. They're thieves. Infact armed robbers. You were not even using the account 🙄 so what are the charges for?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16
fyzaila:

Even if it's five years the money is too much. They're thieves. Infact armed robbers. You were not even using the account 🙄 so what are the charges for?
I really don't understand and I'm almost going nuts right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Gay / 15 FACTS About (some) NIGERIAN Ladies. / Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.