Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter (59915 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
It looks garish!
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by kullozone(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

P square home and abroad no get a billion. Don't believe what you read online.

Haba mana! Oga... Na Naira, not Dollars oh!
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sukkot: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
grandstar:
It looks garish!
not really.this is garish

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by enemmo(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
GraveMan:
I Think Peter His More Mature Than Their Bro ( Jude)' He Act Lyka Man

Lol

Mature, but has Linda Ikeji on speed dial.

He's overdoing it.

Why would you want to involve the general public in everything.

People who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Recession don finally hook dem
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
grandstar:
It looks garish!
na for where you see gari there?
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by talk2percy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I will buy it and leave it for my boys to use as boy's quarters. It's ok...don't mention
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by iykeJacksonvill: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
angry Its good

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by orees5: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
oh really
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:

Lol, Is it not this house in Asokoro side in Abj? I stand to be corrected wink

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sukkot: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mavin1:

i believe it is lol
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:
i believe it is lol
I always laugh anytime I pass through there cheesy
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sukkot: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mavin1:

I always laugh anytime I pass through there cheesy
yeah the nigga who own dat is a clown ass nigga lmao. he missed his calling as a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by ezewealth(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mavin1:

I saw this house when I was going to malaba in abj for efcc test. I wonder the person way built the house wetting he wan achieve
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by danduj(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
littlewonders:
320m. I thought they said over a billion
their new mansion at banana island is worth over one billion naira

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
You are right but I think is still better than to make your bro belive say una dey together then carry am go one corner cut him head. cheesy

Yoruba cannibal.
Antoeni:
Stupid children IPOB Children,A house divided against itself can never stand,this has always been the problems of the Igbos, from as people (entity) down to Family units always disunited

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by talk2saintify(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:

Wow "Aeroplane House" we use to call it during oua primary school days....

we pass there always during excursions.....

MEMORIES...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:
yeah the nigga who own dat is a clown ass nigga lmao. he missed his calling as a clown grin
Wicked
But the house is actually a waste of resouces grin

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
ezewealth:

I saw this house when I was going to malaba in abj for efcc test. I wonder the person way built the house wetting he wan achieve
Na tourist centre grin
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sukkot: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mavin1:

Wicked
But the house is actually a waste of resouces grin
true indeed. thats what happens when a nigga got more money than brains grin grin
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:
What bind them is now separating them

Awon omo OSAN ...I hate them more than the way I used to like them ... I deleted almost 87 songs belonging to Psquare on my computer and phone
Still your life hasn't improved.. It is well
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by deenee: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
In this soft real estate market, the house will be a hard sell.

It's a nice house no doubt but customized to meet their taste at the time. So anybody buying will need to strip the house to bare and start from there unless the person has similar needs which I think is rare.

The basement houses their studio and the main house is divided into five living quarters to house the twins,jude, guest rooms and for their workers.

Peter opted for a cash out option when he got married to Lola and relocated to her duplex in B.Island before their second mansion was completed.

And for the records this is their first house in Omole and not the current one they reside in @ Ikoyi.

If you ask me, I think peter has an upper hand because he can still use his wife's connections to get some oil and gas deals.

Speaking of which Lola really helped the group when they were coming up. She opened doors for them to get a lot of sponsorship when she was still in the advert industry and negotiated huge fees for some of their concerts both home and abroad.

She also used her Dad's connection to secure juicy oil contracts for them.

I wonder why there is so much acrimony towards her now. I hear people say Psquare's mum was against their wedding but my question is why wasn't she against them when she was helping them build a brand and honestly if Peter is happy with Lola then the best they can do is to be happy for him.
Imagine the potential loss in earnings from the cancelled local and foreign shows and even the GLO deal that nets them an average of 200m per year.

And to think that the rife is not up to one year and they are already selling assets.

I wish them the best jare!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed. thats what happens when a nigga got more money than brains grin grin
Savage cheesy
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I am Making enquiries already. I want to buy that house and convert it to a bakery

Whoo-hoo!

That I'll pay cash to see!

Only problem is, "Inception" is only a movie, and you can't enter another's dreams.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by ottohan: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
I thought jude and paul want to live together for life. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
T
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

He has seen their evil hands as far back as 2014.

The guy has been fighting as a lone ranger.

A man indeed! He knows how to fight for his right and does not care whose horse is gored.

It's very bad when your accent affects your writing and not just speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
They were choking themselves... work together, live together and they are adults... it was bound to happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by lympy: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
The word is Ox not Horse. Thank me later.
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

He has seen their evil hands as far back as 2014.

The guy has been fighting as a lone ranger.

A man indeed! He knows how to fight for his right and does not care whose horse is gored.

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Austinoiz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:
What bind them is now separating them

Awon omo OSAN ...I hate them more than the way I used to like them ... I deleted almost 87 songs belonging to Psquare on my computer and phone

Child of hate, I hail thee

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Odianose13(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Antoeni:
ishan man behave itself, u b P Square abi IPOB

This my name sef. E just dey expose me!

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Antoeni(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Odianose13 post=62226358]

This my name sef. E just dey expose me![/quote lol hw far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.