Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos (18650 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by RapportNaija(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
*** Alleged Thief Caught And Beaten Up After Attempting To Steal A Motorcycle

*** It took place this afternoon in Ojuoro, Owutu, Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

Around 1:30pm today, I was observing my afternoon nap when I heard one or two persons screaming as if they were been raped, "Ole Ole Ole Ole - Thief Thief Thief Thief..."

First thing I did was to check if my doors were locked. The thief could have ran into my compound, and I don't want stories that touch the heart. Front and back door were bolted, and I was already thinking of laying flat on the floor just in case it turned into hit tracks of gunshots. I take no chances brethren.

Before I could process that, I heard more shouts and was certain the residents (my neighbors) were now in total control. When I eventually made it out, I saw one young boy plank the alleged thief on the head. The thief fell down like thrice at the same time - or maybe it was my eyes seeing stars.

Many people had joined and the beating was quadrupled. I feared he was going to be killed.

Apparently, the thief wanted to take advantage of the deserted street. Primary and secondary schools students were yet to close from schools, and all other persons who were either jobless or work-from-home persons like me were locked up in our homes enjoying the IKEDC power supply.

The thief was about to push a motorcycle belonging to the street's mosque's Imam away into an adjoining corner in the street, before the eagle eyed Imam's wife spotted him and raised a swift alarm. It was with the same voice which she uses for advert when she sells 'ewa gayin - mashed beans' that she employed here - only this time, it was louder.

It was her voice that jerked me up from slumber. Fast forward to 20 minutes, the whole neighborhood was out with their mouths and sticks, "Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole...", It was the same rhythm with Wizkid's signatory chant, "Ye ye ye ye ye..." The thief has been bloodied; slaps, punches, kicks, sticks and more were raining from every corner. This is the real "aje kun iya ni o je..."

While the thief was been punished with more beating and questioning, he mentioned one notorious man in the area, that he thought it was his bike and had wanted to retrieve it for him. The notorious guy was alerted, and he came with more than four of his goons. They vehemently denied and joined in the beating. Only this time, it was more vicious. In fact, they were going for the kill.

The thief said he came all the way from Owutu-Agric bus stop and continued mumbling some other jargons. The Landlords in the area prevented more beatings, and led him away to the Police station.

Pictures of the bloodied thief, bike he wanted to steal, and the increasing crowd in the area.

Yours sincerely,

Nairaland Volunteer Undercover Reporter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by biacan(f): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
He looks like a famous nairalander

9 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by ekensi01: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can anything good come out of Ikorodu?

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by RapportNaija(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
More pics...

*** Have contacts in Top News Organizations? I'm available for a good paying reporting job. Contact me sharp!

1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by RapportNaija(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
More pics...

Lalasticlala...

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by teresafaith: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ikorodu again?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Young03(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
He no even receive any beating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
No be Ankara boxer he dey wear so?

4 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
He was just a young man trying to eat angry

The same idiots beating him would shout "My honour, My Shia" whenever common local government chairmen visit their hood

The country is so fvcked up that millions are living from hand-to-mouth

According to ex President Jonathan: Stealing is not corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
@op, o farabale mu ise yen nii, wa tun sere!

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by sunnyside16(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bike that he cannot even ride freely in Lagos again, he wants to die.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
RapportNaija:
*** Alleged Thief Caught And Beaten Up After Attempting To Steal A Motorcycle

*** It took place this afternoon in Ojuoro, Owutu, Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

Around 1:30pm today, I was observing my afternoon nap when I heard one or two persons screaming as if they were been raped, "Ole Ole Ole Ole - Thief Thief Thief Thief..."

First thing I did was to check if my doors were locked. The thief could have ran into my compound, and I don't want stories that touch the heart. Front and back door were bolted, and I was already thinking of laying flat on the floor just in case it turned into hit tracks of gunshots. I take no chances brethren.

Before I could process that, I heard more shouts and was certain the residents (my neighbors) were now in total control. When I eventually made it out, I saw one young boy plank the alleged thief on the head. The thief fell down like thrice at the same time - or maybe it was my eyes seeing stars.

Many people had joined and the beating was quadrupled. I feared he was going to be killed.

Apparently, the thief wanted to take advantage of the deserted street. Primary and secondary schools students were yet to close from schools, and all other persons who were either jobless or work-from-home persons like me were locked up in our homes enjoying the IKEDC power supply.

The thief was about to push a motorcycle belonging to the street's mosque's Imam away into an adjoining corner in the street, before the eagle eyed Imam's wife spotted him and raised a swift alarm. It was with the same voice which she uses for advert when she sells 'ewa gayin - mashed beans' that she employed here - only this time, it was louder.

It was her voice that jerked me up from slumber. Fast forward to 20 minutes, the whole neighborhood was out with their mouths and sticks, "Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole...", It was the same rhythm with Wizkid's signatory chant, "Ye ye ye ye ye..." The thief has been bloodied; slaps, punches, kicks, sticks and more were raining from every corner. This is the real "aje kun iya ni o je..."

While the thief was been punished with more beating and questioning, he mentioned one notorious man in the area, that he thought it was his bike and had wanted to retrieve it for him. The notorious guy was alerted, and he came with more than four of his goons. They vehemently denied and joined in the beating. Only this time, it was more vicious. In fact, they were going for the kill.

The thief said he came all the way from Owutu-Agric bus stop and continued mumbling some other jargons. The Landlords in the area prevented more beatings, and led him away to the Police station.

Pictures of the bloodied thief, bike he wanted to steal, and the increasing crowd in the area.

Yours sincerely,

Nairaland Volunteer Undercover Reporter.

lagos stae dey do their own for one corner you sef wan do your own abi

wey tire wey fuel wey matches grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Mhizkel(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
More like a novel grin
Op, you try!
I enjoyed the reading tho.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Jerrypolo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
..Kill him! Kill him!! kill him!!! chanted the crowd as he was being led out. At that point, the councillor representing the area pulled up in his latest SUV which according to sources is a proceed from one of the commissioned but uncompleted project in the local council.

At the sighting of him, shouts of Baba!!! Fada!!! Chair!!! honourable!!!! etc rent the air even as some went on their kneels while others prostrated. The women and kids were not left out as they were seen dancing and smiling sheepishly..........

This is the story of my country.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Edopesin: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Madafarking Son Of A Flatron
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by eddieguru(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
haba!!!

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by reetah(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Young03:
He no even receive any beating

Me I nor see beating for here ooo
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by showghan(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by NairalandSARS: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na im fit am
¤NAIRALandsars
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
biacan:

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by ekensi01: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
biacan:

Exactly what I wanted to say at first.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by BruncleZuma: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
For this harmattan?

The guy above dey fear to call Alex Reporter name grin grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
There's poverty o. People are struggling to even eat. Nigeria
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by santopelele(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai, see his head like omo afonja
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
they did not beat him but they just touched him
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by emmpire: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Proudly Nigerian grin grin grin

derespect:
No be Ankara boxer he dey wear so?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by GraveMan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
They Didnt Beat This Man Like A Thief Na His Body Is Fresh Compare Him To That Guy Caught Smoking Weed.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Antoeni(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Can anything good come out of Ikorodu?
NO
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by muller101(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
He is a nairalander. Very active in crime section
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Habyz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He was just a young man trying to eat angry

The same idiots beating him would shout "My honour, My Shia" whenever common local government chairmen visit their hood

The country is so fvcked up that millions are living from hand-to-mouth

According to ex President Jonathan: Stealing is not corruption
When I read or hear people like you talk I tend to thank God for giving me the grace of reasoning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Stealing Thunder Protector Cables In Asaba, Two Men Get Humiliated By Mob / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees / Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.