Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos (18637 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by jamaljalal(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
is ok oooo continue...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by snapshot: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
same motorcycle wey dem no want again for Lagos state?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Bullhari007(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yorùbá ati olè ohun ti a yoo ṣe awọn eniyan yii ni bayi grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by neonly: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thief ole

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
RapportNaija:
*** Alleged Thief Caught And Beaten Up After Attempting To Steal A Motorcycle

*** It took place this afternoon in Ojuoro, Owutu, Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

Around 1:30pm today, I was observing my afternoon nap when I heard one or two persons screaming as if they were been raped, "Ole Ole Ole Ole - Thief Thief Thief Thief..."

First thing I did was to check if my doors were locked. The thief could have ran into my compound, and I don't want stories that touch the heart. Front and back door were bolted, and I was already thinking of laying flat on the floor just in case it turned into hit tracks of gunshots. I take no chances brethren.

Before I could process that, I heard more shouts and was certain the residents (my neighbors) were now in total control. When I eventually made it out, I saw one young boy plank the alleged thief on the head. The thief fell down like thrice at the same time - or maybe it was my eyes seeing stars.

Many people had joined and the beating was quadrupled. I feared he was going to be killed.

Apparently, the thief wanted to take advantage of the deserted street. Primary and secondary schools students were yet to close from schools, and all other persons who were either jobless or work-from-home persons like me were locked up in our homes enjoying the IKEDC power supply.

The thief was about to push a motorcycle belonging to the street's mosque's Imam away into an adjoining corner in the street, before the eagle eyed Imam's wife spotted him and raised a swift alarm. It was with the same voice which she uses for advert when she sells 'ewa gayin - mashed beans' that she employed here - only this time, it was louder.

It was her voice that jerked me up from slumber. Fast forward to 20 minutes, the whole neighborhood was out with their mouths and sticks, "Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole...", It was the same rhythm with Wizkid's signatory chant, "Ye ye ye ye ye..." The thief has been bloodied; slaps, punches, kicks, sticks and more were raining from every corner. This is the real "aje kun iya ni o je..."

While the thief was been punished with more beating and questioning, he mentioned one notorious man in the area, that he thought it was his bike and had wanted to retrieve it for him. The notorious guy was alerted, and he came with more than four of his goons. They vehemently denied and joined in the beating. Only this time, it was more vicious. In fact, they were going for the kill.

The thief said he came all the way from Owutu-Agric bus stop and continued mumbling some other jargons. The Landlords in the area prevented more beatings, and led him away to the Police station.

Pictures of the bloodied thief, bike he wanted to steal, and the increasing crowd in the area.

Yours sincerely,

Nairaland Volunteer Undercover Reporter.

what I like most about this thread is the op's suspense and I enjoyed the way he put up the write up. Are you a novelist or poet?

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
derespect:
No be Ankara boxer he dey wear so?
that's poverty bro. there is too much hunger in the land
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Rhea(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
RapportNaija:

Around 1:30pm today, I was observing my afternoon nap when I heard one or two persons screaming as if they were been raped, "Ole Ole Ole Ole - Thief Thief Thief Thief..."

First thing I did was to check if my doors were locked. The thief could have ran into my compound, and I don't want stories that touch the heart. Front and back door were bolted, and I was already thinking of laying flat on the floor just in case it turned into hit tracks of gunshots. I take no chances brethren.

Before I could process that, I heard more shouts and was certain the residents (my neighbors) were now in total control. When I eventually made it out, I saw one young boy plank the alleged thief on the head. The thief fell down like thrice at the same time - or maybe it was my eyes seeing stars.

Many people had joined and the beating was quadrupled. I feared he was going to be killed.

Apparently, the thief wanted to take advantage of the deserted street. Primary and secondary schools students were yet to close from schools, and all other persons who were either jobless or work-from-home persons like me were locked up in our homes enjoying the IKEDC power supply.

The thief was about to push a motorcycle belonging to the street's mosque's Imam away into an adjoining corner in the street, before the eagle eyed Imam's wife spotted him and raised a swift alarm. It was with the same voice which she uses for advert when she sells 'ewa gayin - mashed beans' that she employed here - only this time, it was louder.

It was her voice that jerked me up from slumber. Fast forward to 20 minutes, the whole neighborhood was out with their mouths and sticks, "Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole...", It was the same rhythm with Wizkid's signatory chant, "Ye ye ye ye ye..." The thief has been bloodied; slaps, punches, kicks, sticks and more were raining from every corner. This is the real "aje kun iya ni o je..."

While the thief was been punished with more beating and questioning, he mentioned one notorious man in the area, that he thought it was his bike and had wanted to retrieve it for him. The notorious guy was alerted, and he came with more than four of his goons. They vehemently denied and joined in the beating. Only this time, it was more vicious. In fact, they were going for the kill.

The thief said he came all the way from Owutu-Agric bus stop and continued mumbling some other jargons. The Landlords in the area prevented more beatings, and led him away to the Police station.

Pictures of the bloodied thief, bike he wanted to steal, and the increasing crowd in the area.

Yours sincerely,

all man dey hussle for christmas
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He was just a young man trying to eat angry

The same idiots beating him would shout "My honour, My Shia" whenever common local government chairmen visit their hood

The country is so fvcked up that millions are living from hand-to-mouth

According to ex President Jonathan: Stealing is not corruption
exactly,the same foolish people will shout my honehrable,my shiaman,Jerry snate presdent,Jagaban if politicians are passing by. the guy is just trying to survive,if he commits suicide,they would still say he will enter hell fire,then what should he do to eat? ,no Nigerian is lazy and he may be owed salary where he works like that or even jobless
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:
More like a novel grin
Op, you try!
I enjoyed the reading tho.
honestly,that's what I enjoyed most about the write up. the guy would be really successful if he goes into novel writing

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Flaghouse1: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
biacan:
He looks like a famous nairalander

Sarrki abi grin angry angry
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Mikeal09: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Can anything good come out of Ikorodu?
Yes, my ex.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Mikeal09: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Antoeni:
NO
I beg to differ, one good thing stays there in Ikorodu, just give her time.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by ekensi01: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mikeal09:

Yes, my ex.

Ex? For what?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by Mhizkel(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
honestly,that's what I enjoyed most about the write up. the guy would be really successful if he goes into novel writing
Exactly! He would pass for a good writer.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by freeman95(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ikorodu sha
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by deebrain(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
I enjoyed reading the story than the realization of the evil that was contained.

PS. The last photo of the culprit is excellent.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by ylaa(f): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Journalism is your calling
Reporting your hobby
But the picture of the thief is not well painted
The man looked strong n untouched
Except for the lil scratch on his head
Hmmmmmmm
Anyway well done

RapportNaija:

Yours sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by codedearner(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
[b][/b]COME AND SEE.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by RapportNaija(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear NaijaGoDigital, this is an example of what I am capable of...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu, Lagos by NigelCundy: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Can anything good come out of Ikorodu?
Yes! Me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees / Blogger Gbenga Dan-Asabe Arraigned In Court For Defaming Guru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.