Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report (32843 Views)

'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / Un-habitat Global Report On Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Brillantman: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Who do you like this
sarrki:
In All things we are at the bottom

But baba will fix it

Baba is on rescue mission
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by DozieInc(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nigerian police never disappoints in such things.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by sylve11: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Emekamex:
Africa’s best police service is that of Botswana despite being ranked 47th best in the world. This is according tothe World Internal Security and Police Index (WISPI) released by two bodies, the International Police Science Association (IPSA) and the Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP).

The index ranked the Rwandan policeas Africa’s second best (with global position of 50th) followed by Algeria (58th), Senegal (68th) and Tunisia (72nd) in that order.Completing the top 10 for Africa were, Egypt, Burkina Faso, Ghana, South Africa and Mali respectively.

“WISPImeasures the ability of the police and other security providers to address internal security issues in 127 countries, across four domains, using sixteen indicators,” authors of the report stated. The four domains are, capacity, process, legitimacy and outcomes.

Despite the failure of Africa to break into the top forty, the continent was very prominent in the lower rankings.

Six African countries were in the bottom 10. Cameroon and Mozambique in the 120th and 122nd spots.Uganda, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Nigeria made it an African quartet at the bottom – occupying 124th to 127 slots respectively.

http://www.africanews.com/2017/11/09/botswana-police-ranked-africa-best-nigeria-bottom-of-global-report/

if there's anything below bottom, NPF is below below just like 'kon kon below, kon below' cool

1 Like

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Chrisbeks: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

But baba will fix it

Woe to them that put their hope in the clueless Buhari
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by BUHARIjubrin: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Imagine
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by DWJOBScom(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

But baba will fix it

Ask Imo people how they are fairing in their "rescue mission" drive grin grin grin grin

My hand no dey o

1 Like

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by kokoA(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na wah o.. so there are countries with worse police than Nigeria police. Choi! shocked
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Samusu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's a lie
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by MTKbudapest(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
before nko?
What we have here are armed robbers not police.
Thunder go punish dem.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Trippledee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm not surprised
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some people will come here and be shouting Buhari Buhari..........
Make una free baba abeg.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by phadriz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
What did you expect? when the IGP is being investigated by the Senate for corruption charges.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by kingandamy4life(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
We even tried to come into the list...we should not have appeeared at all.do we have police?
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Nackzy: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow so Nice... First Truth have ever heard this year... Imagine telling lie Mohammed to announce this or Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by ovanda(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:
But baba will fix it
This guy must be a government agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
In nigeria,victims of crime and their families must finance the police for them to investigate crimes that are supposedly against state,ie,murder.No money from the victim/family,no investigation. That is how bad it is in a rogue state called nigeria where you have to be rich to get any kind of justice.

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by oz4real83(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
U wont know how bad our police force is until u have an encounter with them. I wanted to make an arrest the other day to recover some debt and I was told that I will pay each police officer going with me and I must make arrangement for their transportation! I found out that the ''police cost/expenses'' was bigger than the debt. I had to abandon the case embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by hokafor(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Do we have police in Nigeria? Bunch of greedy,jealous and frustrated criminal gang.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Pvibe007: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
gurunlocker:

OMG! This boy again! Baba will fix everything, same story.

The system is corrupt, your baba can't fix anything!

Bro Don't sweat over a Fool! It's obvious his ancestors are playing Baba ijebu with his destiny

1 Like

Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
APCs Police Force is useless angry sad
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by PointB: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
The only Police we have in Nigeria is the Nigeria Army.

I didn't know they are that poor!
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by colossus91(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear God please just take me out of this continent even if na brazil i no mind.....naija weak me!!
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by joe120120(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
when ur igp is going wt Ghana must go every Monday. shame to u
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by 2lateBiafra: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nigerian police on the bottom, BUT IN NA BRIBE............? I no talk that one
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by mgbadike81: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
kkk
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by gerreer32: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
mindblowing
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by nwatthu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
oya over to Lie Mohammed..Blame PDP..lol.
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by sirgalahad26(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
hmmn....am just speechless! Lai Mohammed's comment will be 'it's a welcome development'
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by promizchild: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Have you experience this when you are traveling on public transport, Police now have style of collecting money from the commuter. They will give them number guess they target the vehicle's number plate, they give number accordingly. Yesterday night while I board a taxi along bodija Ashi road in Ibadan. As we approach the kangaroo police check point the drive told the police "OPE" I ask him is that a name or What? And the driver reply that that is what the face on daily basis that they must give police some money at each point where they give them number.

I reasoned that the first agency that needs to be restructured in Nigeria is our police who have turn them self to beggar and tax collector on the road. If our Police is restructured, that is the starting point for a better Nigeria *#Nigeria police now beggars and tax collector on our roads they no longer protect the citizens they rather frightening with guns bought for them to protect us#*

If you want to confirm all these don't travel with your car just board a commercial vehicle from Ibadan to IJEBUODE or Iwo to Ibadan. At least I ply the route on regular basis you will be irritated the way our police collect bribe and even give change to drivers in case the drive give them 1000 naira
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by Cirochukade: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
delugajackson:
Nigeria always ranking last in everything.

Is it World Cup?

Is it about economy?

What can we brag about?

Nigeria is cursed, we need to beg whoever cursed Nigeria for forgiveness. But it's disappointing cause that person died a long time ago. A woman for that matter.

undecided
slay mamas grin
Re: Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report by pointstores(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.