Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery (74739 Views)

Banky W Thanks Basketmouth For Being There Through His Cancer Battle / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Once you are rich, you go for medical check almost all the time to remain in perfect health

But surprisingly, most ailments that kill the rich hardly get to the poor.

God is wonderful
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Thought the surgery was for his head. Get well Bànky Wellington.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by afrika(f): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2017
So what's d news about? The cancer or the "nothing I wouldn't do for u".

Every fvcking thing na news!!! Well children dey grow fast now.... 1990 children, 2005 babies are now adults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by 5ircreepy(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Henryyy:

So because you have makeup to cover your ugly akpu face you think you have a right to open your mouth to insult others? For you to describe banky as "not so good looking" I was expecting you to look better than that clown in ur dp. It is people like you whose brothers look like smeagol and whose boyfriends are uglier than shrek yet you come out to criticize the look of others.
Dude, Shrek married a princess angry grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Merceline(f): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Nairaland is very funny. See how all the guys queued to reply a girl that said Banky isn't so good looking as if Banky was accused of a crime.

You would even think they will remember the girl is entitled to her opinion. But no! I guess they are defense attorneys on Banky's pay roll.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by olaleks007(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
do u mean the Hair Cream

Oh dearie,,,u look exactly like d hair cream. Lemme kuku buy u
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Augustap(f): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
FreeTraining:

If you see a poor guy that makes u happy and
a rich guy that also makes u happy' which of them will u follow' is it the poor one?' STORY
Two guys cannot make a girl happy in the same way. She'll be in love with one and that's the one that'll make her happy, wealth or not. If she likes two men at a time, then she's got an extension socket not a heart.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Augustap:

Two guys cannot make a girl happy in the same way. She'll be in love with one and that's the one that'll make her happy, wealth or not. If she likes two men at a time, then she's got an extension socket not a heart.
if a lady love a poor guy that makes her happy'
how long will that happiness last wthou money?' a day shall come when that same lady will insult that same guy and tell him she did not come to this house to chew love' abeg leave love matter
All women worship money/ fame/ and power' leave love matter
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by ddjay: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Banky,which kind cream u dey rub 4 body na,wen dem tell UNA say pomade and vaseline b d only natural and skin friendly body and hair cream,UNA go dey argue.u c ba
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by YelloweWest: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
FreeTraining:

That is to tell u there is no true love anywere' all fake
Who said??

There is love. It's just that something must attract u to a person before love sets in.
Men are attracted to women who are beautiful in their eyes.

Women are attracted to different levels of strength power and success OR it's potential in a man.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Augustap(f): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2017
FreeTraining:

if a lady love a poor guy that makes her happy'
how long will that happiness last wthou money?' a day shall come when that same lady will insult that same guy and tell him she did not come to this house to chew love' abeg leave love matter
All women worship money/ fame/ and power' leave love matter
Every man to his thoughts
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by OCHOdee(f): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Henryyy:

Seriously you girls need to watch it. Men don't wear makeup and we look better than 90% of you yet that one is calling someone ugly. Not a fan but the dude isn't even ugly thats why I'm angry. I'm sure he looks better than her under all that makeup.
The Guy's cute though...I had a one on one chat with him last year smiley cool dude

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Hosywhite(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
wishing Banky quick recovery and may u guys continue to luv each other,amen.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Mryacks: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Roland17:
"I don't deserve you".

Personally, I don't like when men or women undervalue their relevance in a relationship, especially one you are vested in.

Exactly... Infact for me, if anything, if you are in a "beautiful relationship" it's more like "you deserve the other person and they deserve you too" because you all bring value in what you are vested in..

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by omoharry(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2017
FreeTraining:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'
everybody get their category..even the truck pusher self go get ee own for body with his insecurity..stop thinking like a poor man.there must always be the rich, middle and poor class in the society..everyone to his own..which do you belong to..that is how life is and that is how it will always be.
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Rozaytee: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwn.... so lovely
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by indomielomo: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
o
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Osasmd: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Hizayus:

Chai! This is Brutality!

Guy i no sure say na only dis comment annoy u, be like time don reach to renew ur house rent
i swear e be like say no be the comment vex am....
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Spaxon(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
olaleks007:

Oh dearie,,,u look exactly like d hair cream. Lemme kuku buy u

Runs away...

Check Jumia on Black Friday u might be lucky
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by olaleks007(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:

Runs away...

Check Jumia on Black Friday u might be lucky

Awon Aye
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Spaxon(f): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
olaleks007:

Awon Aye
werey
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by emperormossad(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
scondy:

I Kinda have thesame feeling too. there is something shallow about the relationship. a deep connection does not require social media validation. when u see pple flaunting their love on social media over everything, it is cos they are trying to convince themselves.
I would have said wisdom fall on you but you display that virtue in plentiful supply. Once validations are required, you know all this PDA, more often than not, it's trouble brewing like a storm in a tea cup. We may be wrong though... grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by kaymical(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
olaleks007:

Are u talking about ur sis. When did she hide in the fridge and u didn't tell me on time?
no sir, Wen she was lost and you are lost along too
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by olaleks007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
werey

Haba...take am easy na

Must u show me u are a witch
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Spaxon(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
olaleks007:

Haba...take am easy na

Must u show me u are a witch
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.