Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Who Invest's More In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Invest's More In A Relationship? (834 Views)

Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Ayemokhia: 4:00am On Mar 21, 2010
A friend of mine who broke up with his gurlfriend a couple of days ago,complained bitterly of the amount of Money,Time,and Energy he spent to keep the relationship,but everything fell apart like a pack of cards.The gurl on her part,said she spent more, So house,i juz wanna know.Who do u think spends more.Is it d Man/Guy or d Woman/Gurl?
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by OBLONG(m): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2010
oga just stay in heaven-----> or ask god because me i no no all these rubbish questions wey u con dey ask
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by hbabe(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2010
This is relative to the relationship!
Emotional investment depends on the who has the higher percentage of love or emotional attachment
Financial investment depends on who has the larger income or who has a more generous heart
Energy and time investment depends on who has the time and energy to spend/waste on a relationship

In all both parties invest and who invests more in each area depends on factors enumerated. And remember emotional investments when they fail hurt more than financial and often leave ugly marks.
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by iice(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2010
Rofl. I weep for the species cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Tarmpa: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
@hbabe,u're right. It depends on who is more financially buoyant & who's willing 2 spend. Take me 4 instance,i always spend so much on any girl i love, Taking her shoppn in exotic places, expensive pure gold jewelries,car gifts,etc.but i dont always espect anything in return but love.To me,it's not investment but sharing with d one i lov.That was why even when i broke up with my fiancee few weeks ago,because of her infidelity,i never felt bad about all i'v spent on her,but d broken heart as a result of d love she took away from me.
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^^^^^
Where are mature men like you at? We seem to have emotionally inept men (I use this term loosely) polluting the world with their immaturity and ineptness grin
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
I don't know why some pple are treating rela/ship like business investment, money can never buy lasting love, the giving comes out of love, not giving to buy her love. Yes[b] S[/b]ome women love money but they wouldn't take u to court if you refused to flash.
Whoever has money in rela/ship should spend out of love and when the rela/ship hits the rock move on and stop moaning about how much you spent on her/him
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
justwise:

I don't know why some pple are treating rela/ship like business investment, money can never buy lasting love, the giving comes out of love, not giving to buy her love. Yes[b] S[/b]ome women love money but they wouldn't take u to court if you refused to flash.
Whoever has money in rela/ship should spend out of love and when the rela/ship hits the rock move on and stop moaning about how much you spent on her/him
smiley
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by RecentPost: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
The one whom is in love!
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Udiculus(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
The guy
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2010
we all know its we the guyzz!!

babes do nothing xcept to sit down and watch~

soon they would pass the responsibility of carryin the pregnancy for 9months over to us~

Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by iice(f): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2010
justwise:

Like i said. . .i weep for them species grin grin
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by justwise(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2010
iice:

Like i said. . .i weep for them species grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by DeepSoul(f): 1:40am On Mar 23, 2010
Tarmpa:

@hbabe,u're right. It depends on who is more financially buoyant & who's willing 2 spend. Take me 4 instance,i always spend so much on any girl i love, Taking her shoppn in exotic places, expensive pure gold jewelries,car gifts,etc.but i dont always espect anything in return but love.To me,it's not investment but sharing with d one i lov.That was why even when i broke up with my fiancee few weeks ago,because of her infidelity,i never felt bad about all i'v spent on her,but d broken heart as a result of d love she took away from me.

Like you were planning to take BECKY abi?  grin

This guy, get over yourself already! cheesy
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by Girl846(f): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2010
Well there are different types of investments in a relationship:
1) Tangible/Physical - money, dates, gifts, material objects etc
2) Intangible/Emotional - trust, love, time, future hopes and plans etc

Its not a matter of gender but a matter of which type of investment you are talking about. But I should believe that if there was real love in the relationship, the pain from emotional investment would surpass the pain from the loss of physical investments.
Re: Who Invest's More In A Relationship? by kanayo74(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
2 poster THE ONE THAT GIVES OR SPENDS MORE OF EVERYTHING AND
GETS NOTHING BACK IN RETURN

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. / Till Green Card Do Us Part: Marrying For Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.