Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both (834 Views)

For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / I Think Im Pregnant (advice Needed) / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by tjay01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi NL's. I need ur advice on this. Presently I have two pretty girlfriends A and B and im having problems choosing who i really want.

Both are students, I met A shortly before i was about to complete my NYSC, and initially when i asked her out then she declined and I guessed it was because she felt I was incapacitated financially and she even remarked casually that she wont date some1 who isnt financially o.k. and even ignored my calls delibrately anytime we agreed to meet. Thanks to God, months later there was a transformation cos i got employed in another firm, got a ride and my status changed and was on a kind of revenge mission to date any girl whom i gave attention and love but treated me like trash and eventually dump them afterwards and luckily i had my way on most occasions. I later asked A out and she agreed and I was eager to have SEX, but contrary to my initial belief I discovered that she was a virgin and this even made me appreciate her more.Also she is not in any way materialistic, so im tempted to think it wasnt for the money, and most importantly she loves me and I also have deep feelings for her.

B on the other hand is very God fearing, cool headed, purpose driven, brilliant etc. I met her after i joined the firm and when i asked her our she accepted.she too is not materialistic but she occasionally asks for money.what discourages me is that she was not a virgin when we had sex, she is part calabar part yoruba her dad is late and her mom is from calabar, no playa hating but i dont know what is it in me that makes me that makes me feel uneasy with calabarians , maybe its because of the way their language sounds, the general notion that they eat dog meat or they are not easily satisfied in bed.

I sometimes think of them being my wife but i get confused, I love them both and dont want to make a mistake by breaking up with the girl that should be my wife.

I NEED UR ADVICE
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by liliana(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
@Poster,

You appear to be confused as you really do not know what you want.Why ask B out when you are already with A?

I suggest you leave both of them and set your priorities right.I believe that when you are clear on that,you will make a good choice of a girlfriend.

Goodluck.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
So if there's no money,would 'A' still want to be with you?
undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by tjay01(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2010
You appear to be confused as you really do not know what you want.Why ask B out when you are already with A?

I suggest you leave both of them and set your priorities right.I believe that when you are clear on that,you will make a good choice of a girlfriend.

Goodluck.

i guess ure right lilian,,maybe i should really find out what i realy want.thanx
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by SleekReek(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
First of all it ain't fair you slept with B and because she isn't a virgin you are discouraged.Being a virgin can be a trap,there are many reasons why a lady is a virgin other than she is morally sound,so please don't be deceived being a virgin doesn't mean your good.For instance i know two cases,1)She is a virgin because it's a covenant her DAD made in the Occult world that his daughter will marry as a virgin 2)A man i know quickly excitedly married a lady because she was a virgin and married a possessed lady that has tormented him ever since.Virginity is good but not a yard stick to find a good wife.

Also confusion could be an indication that  somehow deep in your spirit,you know there is a problem with your decision, so take time and really know what you want, the one who really loves you is the one you should marry and love is very simply to spot, it is sacrificial.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
please bro, do not date calabar woman, hardly would u meet honest ones, dey have high sex drive and it lead to cheating.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by ritaNL: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
timothy001:

please bro, do not date calabar woman, hardly would u meet honest ones, dey have high desire for intimacy and it lead to cheating.

Ewu ! Calabar girl kill ur family when you first come dis world? So who no get high desire for intimacy ? You av neva cheated on anybody becos u r not a calabar fella?
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by abrahym(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
To be sincer u got lust for one
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This,,i Think Im In Luv With Them Both by ReLaTE(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
Check for the qualities that appeal u most frm both of them and then make ur decision.
There was ths guy i knw that wnted to choose btw three of hs girlfriends and hs priorities are
(1) she has to be pretty.
(2) she should be a good cook.
(3) she has to be a very neat person.
(4) lastly, she should be good in bed.
Bt none cn meet all his desire bt he finally settled wt d one that possesses option 1,3,4,.Hs reason is that he cn cope wt a bad cook that she wl learn as time goes on rather than other options above. Ths is just an example to you coz our priorities varies and ths are what u hv to consider. Check the bad side of each of them and then decide whether u cn tolerate them.
The issue of bn a calabar as regards ur presumption abt them is nt always as u think. Am nt a calabarian bt i hv met people frm other tribe that married a calabar women and they are living peaceful and noting like waywardness frm the women. Marry whom u lov, character and behaviour is the yardstick.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should A Woman Wait For / What other advise shuold i give her / Till Green Card Do Us Part: Marrying For Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.