Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? (1737 Views)

I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by klassykute(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some people will violate any rule ones it comes to having sex, some even use a blessed oil as lubricant. Guys/ Ladies Can you have sex with you Spouse with a Christian song playing at the background?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by ArchangeLucifer: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iv had sex in church during choir/drama rehearsals so what are you saying?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by BasketballGURU(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
No way grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oga ooooo
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Elthugnificent(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's unpossible lol. Even though I am not all gangster Christian, but the lady can have a change of mind.

It happens to me once my music was on shuffle and I happen to have a Christian song on my device, the speed wey I take use kick the phone come rush off the music eh.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by adaksbullet: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am do it b4 b4 b4 grin grin grin

These his the song that am play grin grin cheesy

Sun Mo olorun o, ore kole sun Mo o, o feran re o, ESE lo mu yapa wa

Dagbere fun ese kole Mo no she fe o, b'olorun laja ore kole sun Mo o

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by destiny322(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guilty concience go just kill me

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Timmy301(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Now, then i believe ur Moniker

God is soakinq ur cane inside the heavenly kerosene

5 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by destiny322(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do it b4 b4 b4 grin grin grin

These his the song that am play grin grin cheesy

Sun Mo olorun o, ore kole sun Mo o, o feran re o, ESE lo mu yapa wa
Dagbere fun ese kole Mo no she fe o, b'olorun laja ore kole sun Mo o

grin grin grin
. Guy, na only God fit adress ur matter... Shift mk i faint

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Don't know about 'Christian' songs, but classical/orchestral music is the best background music to have sex to. The girls I've done it with can't get enough of it.

Different strokes though.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by adaksbullet: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
destiny322:
. Guy, na only God fit adress ur matter... Shift mk i faint
grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Ebios(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Whaaaaattttt??

And ur here happily and unrepentantly telling us instead of asking of forgiveness...

Wait.....m going to report u to God myself.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Safiaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
The thought of that is just weird please. What da hell lol.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by CaptainGOOD: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its an insult to God.
Only those who conscience are dead
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided Depends on Yuh definition of xtian song,cos these days even dat phyno n olamide song n dat korede bello song done turn xtian song,some churches do sing it n dance badly,i don't c any reason not 2damage dt punna while dat song x on...buh if its a don Moen kinda xtian song then x a no no,cos dt mans song can kill erection faster than STDs...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
am just imagining it rit now
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Chrisbeks: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why not?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Edopesin: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Safiaa:
So Sex Na Sin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by KardinalZik(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Timmy301:
Now, then i believe ur Moniker

God is soakinq ur cane inside the heavenly kerosene
God is soaking it inside acid. This is more than a kerosene case

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by TrapHedges(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
blessed oil grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Kalapizim(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
TrapHedges:
blessed oil grin
people get mind o blessed oil fa !
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Don't know about 'Christian' songs, but classical/orchestral music is the best background music to have sex to. The girls I've done it with can't get enough of it
You get mouth. See as you just dey claim tinz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by valgbo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
yea..... when I'm married
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol. I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
There is nothing wrong with it....

cool

If u are igbo...play 'jesu ribe otito'

if u are yoruba...play 'oshe o baba'

if u are Efik/ibibio...play 'obong ama nam kuwem mi'

if u are hausa...play 'yesu masoyi na,ba wanda zaya....

if u are English...try ' you are great, lord u are great'

grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ishilove:
You get mouth. See as you just dey claim tinz

grin grin grin Madam, why you come dey make me blush na
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by pedrilo: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2017
So married Christians shud play worldly songs wen making love?
Hypocrites
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2017
klassykute:
Some people will violate any rule ones it comes to having sex, some even use a blessed oil as lubricant. Guys/ Ladies Can you have sex with you Spouse with a Christian song playing at the background?
like me.. Even if Saint Stephen is preaching at the back of my window, bros.. I no dey use this thing play ooo.. One of the few things that always turn me into a complete fool. After i finish, i can now cry ooooo as per christain wey i be and say to say saint dey preach and i no listen. But i go do first. Omo ale jati jati ni konji, olohun ngbo.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Safiaa:

You should listen to Leonard Cohen •Hallelujah
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Christian Song Playing On The Background? by hooklover: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2017
I was having doggie wen FM put one pastor started preaching of fornication. I was just laughing I told babe should I stop she say No she is enjoying it.
So I fire dry go but my mind was on d ass so wide I did not plan to release that day.
I wanted to remain in d pussycat cos d sweetness without condom her moaning and d beautify sight of her naked body I was enjoying did not make me remember preaching was going on or not.....

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Girl Releases Sultry Pictures To Celebrate Birthday / I Think I Need A Therapist / Confession Time - Your Bad Romance/sex Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.