Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? (852 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Guys Can You Date A halfcast Trangender For 60k..cash Up Front? / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by tinny898(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
This afternoon me and my colleagues where bickering about something so i decide to bring it online. If your son transgender to female, will you accept his bride price?
I wonna know your talk on this issue.

Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by Sleekydee(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
op nor vex mi dis nyt, which kin question b dis?

1 Like

Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Serious horsewhip na him I go take pursue am from my compound

1 Like

Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by Kenzico(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
HELL NO !!!

He should never step near my house again
Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by conductor123(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
I will accept it and disown him/her afterwards. Since he doesn't want to be useful as a man at least let me chop her his bride price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by Yeligray(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'll beat the living gay out of him

1 Like

Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by tinny898(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by 2buffagain(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is a very interesting question.
We need more questions like these here that engages the minds of nigerians in leu of the rest of the world's very real problems.
Very good question indeed.

Notice though, that with all my long tori I have not yet answered the question. cheesy
We will leave it like that. Gba be. grin
Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2017
This is a very uncomfortable question.
Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by AlexCk: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
This is a very uncomfortable question.

Lol,
That shouldn't even be thought about, let alone asked as a question
Re: If Your Son Trangender To Female, Will You Accept His Bride Price? by Darkseid(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2017
The day my son starts growing boobs is the day he ceases to be my child. WTF

(1) (Reply)

Sex With H / My girlfriend said I’m no fun at all / Have You Been The Victim Of A D*ck And Dash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.