Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) (51672 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Checkout this groom & his mother-inlaw dancing while his bride watches in disbelief shocked

Is this proper??

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzylUDOV-Ew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
🙄🙄🙄

3 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by princeade86(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mother in law aye

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Odin13: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na Dey look on her daughter grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Reminderz: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
she doesn't look happy with that, make her mother nor go collect her husband lmao... women know themselves and what they are capable of, this is why they hardly trust each other...

I remembered I once commented on a girl's photo that she posted with her mother... I said jokingly "your mother fine pass you ooo", omoo this girl vex for me sha... lmao, I was like, "sheybi na your mother?" mehn women just like drama grin

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by DrySaliva: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
shocked

Saliva Dried in my mouth while watching the video. The bride obviously felt uncomfortable, ashamed and or inferior watching them dance.

Suspicions go plenty for this marriage ooo.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by DrySaliva: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
shocked

That mother in-law is a baddass woman. Her daughter better be alert and never loseguard whenever she visits.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
A løwlifë blogger tryin to make a big deal out of notin undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by stunnert(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
No be new thing
I've fvcked a mother who knew I was also fvcking her daughter

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by DrySaliva: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Highlife Nairalander, what do you have to say about the new bride's reaction?

Sheistoopretty:

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by culeca: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nice script well played
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
DrySaliva:
Highlife Nairalander, what do you have to say about the new bride's reaction?

Wat reaction do u see there? De girl is probably moody coz being married means she'll miss her family undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by DrySaliva: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
shocked

I just hope you have data to watch the video. Cos what you said is far from it.

Women that see marriage as an achievement would be moody when songs are played... Stop kidding.

Sheistoopretty:

Wat reaction do u see there? De girl is probably moody coz being married means she'll miss her family undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I pray your mouth doesnt put u in trouble one day...mgbeke feeling funky hisss

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Tmex(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mama to gbasky
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by almarthins(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Reminderz:
she doesn't look happy with that, make her mother nor go collect her husband lmao... women know themselves and what they are capable of, this is why they hardly trust each other...

I remembered I once commented on a girl's photo that she posted with her mother... I said jokingly "your mother fine pass you ooo", omoo this girl vex for me sha... lmao, I was like, "sheybi na your mother?" mehn women just like drama grin

Lol...if na me be the lady I no go gree make my mama dance with my husband o
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by HYDEEE: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Buy one and get the other FREE!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Checkout this groom & his mother-inlaw dancing while his bride watches in disbelief shocked

Is this proper??

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyYnBXxpIUs/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzylUDOV-Ew

Single mothers mindset

5 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by oz4real83(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Wayward mama, wayward son-in-law and a dumb bride sad sad. Either the groom is already chopping the mother-in-law, or there is potential to chop her in futureshocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by TANID(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
stunnert:
No be new thing
are You Alright

6 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
stunnert:
No be new thing

Heyyy God shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2023
stunnert:
No be new thing

Definition of redpill. cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
The older the berry the sweeter the juice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by kestolove95(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
And the mother in law is fine oo. Hmmmmn.. Let mi not talk yet

5 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Kingpele(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wow
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Mosba: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yeeeepa! I don't think that bride is the end herself, from the look of things I believe she is just the mean to an end. No economist can forgone that backside for that frail wife.

5 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Creamypie(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
How does this reduce inflation by 450% to life b4 2015?

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Passionate888: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
embarassed

stunnert:
No be new thing

Someone I know is also doing it
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by southsouthking(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Vawulence wedding.

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by sylve11: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
@op, waste of data. embarassed angry cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.