Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) (25473 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Mac2016(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Minus Another bastard coward
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
sinceraconcept:
my greatest regret is that I believed everything people said about that mad man,that bastard called Buhari. I regret campaigning for him I swear. he got we Yorubas real hard and God will judge him and his useless family in this world before he dies. Useless werey president. I look back to how I liked him in 2015,2016 and it feels like I was jazzed then
your sin's are forgiven, I prayed and hoped others will emulate your repentance heart and do the needful, the hell fire we are in PDP is far better than Heaven we are in APC... buhari/Jubril will die a very miserable painful slow unrecognized dead... Amen, I'm a Yoruba Christian and I will forever reject this fraudulent government, I pity our Yoruba Muslims because nah them bring this suffering to us
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Vabasi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Taking your life wasn't the best decision bro. Satan has succeeded in deceiving you to go over the other side for eternal torment.
PLEASE YOUNG PEOPLE NOTHING ON EARTH WORTH THE PRECIOUS LIFE GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD. NO MATTER YOUR SITUATION PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU SUCCOR. SHUN EVIL AND CALL UPON HIM IN YOUR DISTRESS FOR HE IS YOUR SURE HELP. SHALOM!
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by larrycool01(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Joining you soon bro,life is overrated.
I love your courage bro. After you
ElDaIllest:
Joining you soon bro,life is overrated.
I love your courage bro. After you
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Depression kills. This is mental illness. People should have looked for signs. I was suicidal but I got help. Please don't be afraid to get help or ask for help.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by ThierryJay: 4:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Rozaytee:
i tried calling but her number is so busy and not reachable... I know right now she would be freaking outta of her mind and crying.... he has caused her more pain... by committing suicide.... no matter wat a person is passing tru in dis life suicide should never ever be an option... cuz it seems like wat ever u were fighting for in life just wasted.. I went tru his facebook and he was always writing words of encouragement... on his case so... Wat he did... is uncalled for...

I cant believe this guy is gone! I dont know d circumstances he faced, but he always seemed upbeat and in a good frame of mind at the gym he regularly visited at Ojodu Berger. He was a sociable chap and never appeared to be depressed. I'm so sad at this o. Why?? Chei, I feel for d mother.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Roush: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
This could be a smart murder.. How can someone who visits the gym, beaches and takes a lot of pictures just commit suicide. This guy loves life doing these things... I suspect framed murder here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.