Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (6533 Views)

Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter / Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!! / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by teresafaith: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

people with the worst experience share the most advice

cheers grin grin grin
Now I see is genetic, since you can't decipher advice from fact
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by eaglez(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Na wa o, Father please bless my fellow nairalanders to the extent that money will be nothing but a toy to them,listen for the man to bring out this much simply means he has far more than this in his coffers,he may want to see the kind of person he will be handing over his belongings to if he eventually leaves,not everything is money people,a good name is far better that riches.

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by zaramgrand(f): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
This could be a test to prove who the man really is, guys don't fall for this. At the end u might not even leave that house with a penny.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dtruth50: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2017
CHUKSKING1779:
It could be a test. What if you are about to start packing the money and he says you value money more than his daughter and asks you to leave or he calls the police. That way, you lose on both sides.
ah! Oga wetin concern police with dis?
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Option 1 *what would I be doing in a 5year relationship?
Option 2* how come girls are never tested? Too much stress and tension on the men.
Option 3. * even if you stayed it might still be for the money, it's a win win
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
teresafaith:

Now I see is genetic, since you can't decipher advice from fact

you that have and knows fact, you sure do have experience in misery and frustrations

Lecture on how you life ended this way.

NL is listening

grin grin
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
Reject the offer.

Three things come to play here:

1. Take the offer and he sees you as a person that has no regard for his daughter that can abandon her when the tough times come calling.

2. Reject the offer and still insist on marrying the daughter. He sees you as a man of your words.

3. You blow whistle meaning that you can't keep a family secret. Every family has a secret.
Took the words right out of my mouth cheesy sorry I would have come to the same conclusion grin grin
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Pack many as I want elope with his daughter and finally blow whistle
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by mikool007(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
Reject the offer.

1. Take the offer and he sees you as a person that has no regard for his daughter that can abandon her when the tough times come calling.

2. Reject the offer and still insist on marrying the daughter. He sees you as a man of your words.

3. You blow whistle meaning that you can't keep a family secret. Every family has a secret.
has this happened to you before

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
no be small thing bro and PHCN no dey even help at all embarassed

As in the matter tire me. God dey sha. embarassed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
mikool007:
has this happened to you before

Similar but didn't involve monetary compensation. It was an integrity test.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
freezyprinzy:
Pack many as I want elope with his daughter and finally blow whistle

cheesy grin Whatttttttttt You are very dangerous person. Infact you fit kill person. Gosh!!!
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I've even started planning what I will do with the money sef cry cry

cheesy grin Bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by Calmwaters(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
I will take the money and use it to plan our honeymoon.Its up to him to tell his daughter he could stoop so low as to try to pay me off and I can still deny I accepted the offer grin grin
Its a win win
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin Whatttttttttt You are very dangerous person. Infact you fit kill person. Gosh!!!
grin grin grin angry
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

As in the matter tire me. God dey sha. embarassed cry
e weak me badddddddd bad bro embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by hooklover: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tell him to give me five to think. Go home call d daughter tell her d deal plan with her. Use money travel out and call her to join me in Florida send pics to d dad growing daughter with his money he will be so happy... I kill 2birds with one stone
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by moorevic(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
I wouldn't give up on my girl not even for a developed island.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by Jamesking08: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
A Rich millionaire That Married A Pure Water Seller -2017 NIGERIAN MOVIES |nollywood movies<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dL16_pvYZtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> #Nollywood #Movies #2017Nigerianfilms #Latestmovie #Entertainment

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:
Tell him to give me five to think. Go home call d daughter tell her d deal plan with her. Use money travel out and call her to join me in Florida send pics to d dad growing daughter with his money he will be so happy... I kill 2birds with one stone
Makes sense wink wink
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by victorioushands: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
Reject the offer.

You don't play with such people. You could reject the offer and he will kill you if he gets news of your near her faughter. If you must reject, run away from her as well.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
Reject the offer.

1st, you maybe facing the wrong direction cuz the father didn't give reason.
2ndly, we no get family secret. everybody they behave for my family.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexaddict08:

1st, you maybe facing the wrong direction cuz the father didn't give reason.
2ndly, we no get family secret. everybody they behave for my family.

I laugh in Spanish. Every family has a secret, I reiterate. cheesy grin Ask around.

I will stop here.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
victorioushands:

You don't play with such people. You could reject the offer and he will kill you if he gets news of your near her faughter. If you must reject, run away from her as well.

cheesy wink grin

It's a theoretical thread so let's not start using the statement "do you know me?". I choose my battles in order to meet the overall objective: win the war.

I will have studied the family before making my intentions clear to the maiden. Or you think that it's every man that sees a woman and falls in love like Romeo? You need to know the family very well.

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by Chukazu: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
if he can offer you such bate to leave his daughter,that simply means he can give you much more if you marry the daughter...so I marry the daughter tongue
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by owensking(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Seriously, it might be a test...u really think he gonna allows u walk out that door with the money he sweated for?.....he just wanna see if u really love his daughter and making u revealing your greedy life to him
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by victorioushands: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy wink grin

It's a theoretical thread so let's not start using the statement "do you know me?". I choose my battles in order to meet the overall objective: win the war.

I will have studied the family before making my intentions clear to the maiden. Or you think that it's every man that sees a woman and falls in love like Romeo? You need to know the family very well.
Some rich fathers can be obsessive.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by dfrost: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
victorioushands:

Some rich fathers can be obsessive.

Yea right cheesy grin. I've seen some.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by Stanley1155: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
I will first check the hardness of the dollar cos not all dollar can be regarded as a hard currency , for example Zimbabwe dollar is not even a currency not to talk more of hard,after confirming it is US dollar I will reject the offer and go ahead and marry his daughter cos the daughter will lead me to the source of the money then I won't have to pack one or two Ghana must go bag because everything will be mine. TOOMUCHWISDOMGOKILLMEONEDAY.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by addictiv(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Do the right thing.Leave the money and walk away.
Re: Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) by joshrare(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga leave man of your words alone and kolet the money, did Buhari keep to his promises to Nigerians but he's still Nigeria's president embarassed embarassed embarassed

what if its a fake note

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Without Protection / See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? / The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.