Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? (6538 Views)

Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / Nigerian Lady Set Her Massive Butt On Fire On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Zionadebisi: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
I wanted counting those Coopers far there, but this but kept distracting me.

Why is she not even with her colleagues?

Photo below.

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Zionadebisi: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
This one na confusion na

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Lorechino(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
for this new year ba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by MENTE(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
WHY...

5 Likes

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm not interested
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by NaoSlay: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2018

The Booty doesn't look massive to me, she looks deformed.

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Paulosky1900: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
special deliciously for the OGA'S ON TOP grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by benjyyyyy07: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Weapon of Mass Destruction

2 Likes

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Wicked officials...
Why be say na this round big butt.o.m girl dem choose to command the parade for the corpers.

Oh!!! to stare at the load abi grin
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by dumininu01(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2018
weapon of mass destruction grin
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by easytinz(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2018
lol. this 1 don use wetin she get work her posting go Govt house all ready

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by echobazz: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2018
That backside will cause so much commotion while on motion.

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Dinzelflash(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2018
OP shey na copper wire ni
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Kenzico(m): 1:05am On Jan 11, 2018
More like Silicon azzzz!

undecided
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by t111(m): 1:15am On Jan 11, 2018
They are on Parade,She is in charge of the flag,forgotten the name they call them tho..
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2018
'Massive you need to consult your dictionary that's average

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by FisifunKododada: 4:10am On Jan 11, 2018
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Drdreyy: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2018
This is not massive, she only has moderate hips and a flat ass
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Ass looking like a drenched bag of salt

2 Likes

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by classicalbenson(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2018
this girl yansh must be an artist.... it's drawing attention
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Crystasluvee(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
This is pure distraction

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by TaSoLakCaSh(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Nawaoooo

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Caller party change direction now....
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:
The Booty doesn't look massive to me, she looks deformed.
Talk true Na cheesy.

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by potbelly(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice view for the top dignitaries

Cc:lefulefu

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Totino: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
Caller party change direction now....

Left or right?
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by oduz: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Zionadebisi:
I wanted counting those Coopers far there, but this but kept distracting me.

Why is she not even with her colleagues?

Photo below.

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Maybe she's on 'fart break' cool

1 Like

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Ass dat is full of sh*t undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by Macgreat(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Obviously a Very short Girl
Re: See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? by NaoSlay: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Talk true Na cheesy.

That's what my eyes is seeing .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.