Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,929 members, 7,866,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? (1804 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
grin
Troll.
lol but I'm correct..
when you say English, you might be saying Englishman, English language, English dish..
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's a big deal Ben. Everyone of us needs food to survive, not just once a day but at least twice so any guy/girl above 18 that doesn't know how to cook is a disaster.

Imagine eating what other people cooked for 18yrs without learning how to cook for yourself. It's shameful.
It's very big deal if a lady is poor in cooking.. My uncle's daughter started cooking for you the family at the age of 10... Sounds weird right?

A lady should not be proud of being a poor cook but should give room for improvement. Even me as a man, you will marvel if I cook for you tongue

Being a bad cook reduces one's confidence and self esteem especially when cooking is mentioned. Imagine a scenario when your friends visit you and your wife cook for them, only for them to eat the food and start shaking their heads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
DrinkLimca:
lol but I'm correct..
when you say English, you might be saying Englishman, English language, English dish..
You understood what I meant by "Your knowledge of English is limited".
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Kondomatic(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very big deal if a lady is poor in cooking.. My uncle's daughter started cooking for you the family at the age of 10... Sounds weird right?

A lady should not be proud of being a poor cook but should give room for improvement. Even me as a man, you will marvel if I cook for you tongue

Being a bad cook reduces one's confidence and self esteem especially when cooking is mentioned. Imagine a scenario when your friends visit you and your wife cook for them, only for them to eat the food and start shaking their heads cheesy

Happened to the chairman of an organization that I was a member. The woman prepared herbal mixture in the name soup

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by cookieL: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
It's really not a big deal to me. Most of the people we say don't know how to cook do cook but their food may be tasteless. This set enjoys what they cook while others may find them not skillful in the act. As for those who can't cook at all, there's room to learn if they want to. Google and Youtube has made things easier that they don't have to visit a catering school except in a situation they would like to learn on intercontinental dishes.
so true
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Happened to the chairman of an organization that I was a member. The woman prepared herbal mixture in the name soup
You don't mean it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read : There Is No Yahoo Again People Are Now Being Used For Money Ritual / If You Know Say You Dey Do MouthAction Oya Think Twice / I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.