Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me (1791 Views)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by soccerepe: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
I am Amina From Nassarawa State In Nigeria. I want to Share A Problem with you all and I Think You guys Can Be off help.
On May 21 2017 , My Cousin Brother Came to Visit me from Kwara State In Nigeria. He is a Nice Guy, A Fun Loving and Hard Working Boy.

Initially When He Came to Visit Me In Abuja Where I work and School, He Always Follow me, Searching For what to Engage himself Into.

This Faithful Day After My Work, He came Over to my Work and Told me He wanted to Tell me a Good News, I Immediately Felt Excited and asked Him to Tell me.

He then told me , He has a Permanent Job in One of the Company That he Comes to Do Their Little Dirty Work. I felt Excited and Kissed Him.

It was Not Intentional, And After Kissing Him, I Realised that What I did was not Proper. I felt it deep inside me, But I had To over come It.

So That Day When we Came home, We Had Dinner and Was About sleeping in the Bed. My Younger Cousin Started Touching me Around In the Bed. Read Full Story Here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/real-life-story-of-amina.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by kelly8919(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Interesting abomination.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by Koleman(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
kelly8919:
Interesting abomination.

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by LarryBee1k: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Bless you

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by Ekez(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Continue there's nothing with it.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by AskProf: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
soccerepe:
I am Amina From Nassarawa State In Nigeria. I want to Share A Problem with you all and I Think You guys Can Be off help.
On May 21 2017 , My Cousin Brother Came to Visit me from Kwara State In Nigeria. He is a Nice Guy, A Fun Loving and Hard Working Boy.

Initially When He Came to Visit Me In Abuja Where I work and School, He Always Follow me, Searching For what to Engage himself Into.

This Faithful Day After My Work, He came Over to my Work and Told me He wanted to Tell me a Good News, I Immediately Felt Excited and asked Him to Tell me.

He then told me , He has a Permanent Job in One of the Company That he Comes to Do Their Little Dirty Work. I felt Excited and Kissed Him.

It was Not Intentional, And After Kissing Him, I Realised that What I did was not Proper. I felt it deep inside me, But I had To over come It.

So That Day When we Came home, We Had Dinner and Was About sleeping in the Bed. My Younger Cousin Started Touching me Around In the Bed. Read Full Story Here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/real-life-story-of-amina.html?m=1

Did the writer even the OP of this junk sit for JSS 3 English?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by loverboys: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hehehe
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by Mankosi: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wait make i come first
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by demobaba1(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2018
You're silly, do you want to share a problem or you've got something else you are up to ? Rubbish.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2018
That's what incest does to you, it invites all kinds of disabilities grin

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me by nelsonebby(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Cousin brother Olodo blogger

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story With My School Mum / Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? / Why Ladies Loves Tall Guys The Reason Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.