Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Can I Report My Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Report My Boss? (986 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / My Boss Daughter / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2017
My boss has been harassing me sexually wants to bed me but I am not allowing him. Because of this, he has been victimizing me since. now I know that somebody made cement donation to our company, but he sold them.. And said he used the money to serve the same purpose the cements would be used for, that to construct a garage. Has he done any wrong?
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2017
In situations like this, you quit the job.
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by hooklover: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Preciousgirl post=62244028]My boss has been harassing me sexually wants to bed me but I am not allowing him. Because of this, he has been victimizing me since. now I know that somebody made cement donation to our company, but he sold them.. And said he used the money to serve the same purpose the cements would be used for, that to construct a garage. Has he done any wrong? [/quote

Instead of u Bleep him and take control of the organization u are looking for what to report. Ladies like u are looking for how to Bleep dere off and get salary rise.

But u prefer to duck the small body for area dat cannot add onenaira to ur salary.

If u don't succeed after reporting him better resign or ur ur name no sack]if na me.

Rule 1 never argue with the boss he is always right.
Rule 2. Wen in doubt refer to rule 1
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by NigerDeltan(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Use what you have to get what you want
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Use what you have to get what you want

I am married please
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by NigerDeltan(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:

I am married please

Did you tell him you are married?
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by HardHomies: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Don't let hooklover manipulate your mind..

* Fucking him to get what you want is an illusion of getting what you want
* I can help you manipulate his mind especially if 'its a BETA male'
* Be the HomiesGirl!
Thank you

Bokel
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Yes, he knows that very well
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
HardHomies:
Don't let hooklover manipulate your mind..

* Fucking him to get what you want is an illusion of getting what you want
* I can help you manipulate his mind especially if 'its a BETA male'
* Be the HomiesGirl!
Thank you

Bokel

What's a beta male
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by HardHomies: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

cry the mofo you call your boss is a bastard
Quit the Job... If possible, cause trouble that is non violence and quit the job.
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by NigerDeltan(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:

Yes, he knows that very well

Did you tell ur husband?
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by HardHomies: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:

What's a beta male

Those guys you can easily manipulate with fake love grin
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by hooklover: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:
My boss has been harassing me sexually wants to bed me but I am not allowing him. Because of this, he has been victimizing me since. now I know that somebody made cement donation to our company, but he sold them.. And said he used the money to serve the same purpose the cements would be used for, that to construct a garage. Has he done any wrong?

If u are married tell him ur price maybe 1million to scare him away. If he provides d cash and he is serious let me not hear u did not collect the money or just write it resignation.

He can only enjoy ur pussy for a while he will not cut it and carry it away. Use ur pussycat wisely don't be foolish. I c u becoming MD of the company.
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by NigerDeltan(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:

If u are married tell him ur price maybe 1million to scare him away. If he provides d cash and he is serious let me not hear u did not collect the money or just write it resignation.

He can only enjoy ur pussy for a while he will not cut it and carry it away. Use ur pussycat wisely don't be foolish. I c u becoming MD of the company.

Wicket sombori

Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Amarabae(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Resign
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Wicket sombori

I am a Christian please
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by NigerDeltan(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:

I am a Christian please

Did you tell ur husband?
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by hooklover: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Preciousgirl:

I am a Christian please

Do it with him collect the money and ask God for forgiveness. U will be home and dry....
Re: Can I Report My Boss? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:

Do it with him collect the money and ask God for forgiveness. U will be home and dry....

Get behind me Satan

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x / The First Word You See Is Your Status / Ladies Start New ‘sex Stool Challenge’ After Principal Was Caught Having Sex Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.