Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ladies Start New ‘sex Stool Challenge’ After Principal Was Caught Having Sex Wit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Start New ‘sex Stool Challenge’ After Principal Was Caught Having Sex Wit (987 Views)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get / Ghanaians Start The "Stool Challenge" After Headmaster-student Sextape (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Start New ‘sex Stool Challenge’ After Principal Was Caught Having Sex Wit by WNRealm: 2:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Yesterday, we brought you reports of how a school principal in Ghana who is now on the run was caught having sexual relations with a Junior secondary school student in a very awkward position. (Read here)
The principal was behind the teenager while she leaned in on a kitchen stool and this was all recorded on camera by the said principal.
Now, following the release of the sextape online, Ghanaians have invented a new trend which they named ‘the sex stool challenge’ in mockery of the position the principal and the headmaster were.

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-ladies-start-new-sex-stool.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Ladies Start New ‘sex Stool Challenge’ After Principal Was Caught Having Sex Wit by Snow02: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2018
see them with their old asses na dah kin tin them deh like grin anyway both the principal and the girl are now legends for this also op she's actually a *senior student not junior

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her / He Knacked My Ass The Way I Needed- Watch My Webcam / Though I Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.