Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos (32770 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
cry Change of ceremony. So sad, especially for the bride. Whoever fixed the burial date on the same day as the wedding only rubbed salt to the wounds. Three things would still remain unchanged that day tho;

1. There would be tears (this time of sorrow. It should've been tears of joy).

2. There would be people (instead of well-wishers, there would be mourners).

3. There would be jollof rice and music. cry
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Really saddening.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Kendroid: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
MoraL Lesson: Fear your Village people!! cool

Consult them b4 doing anything (Even before Shagging a girl) grin
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
onatisi:

which one is world people ?
we dont even know what killed him .
lets learn to ask questions before reaching conclusions

U well

Wetin concern u with wetin I post

U know me b4

Beeee fall on your scrotum embarassed
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin
pyyxxaro:

U well

Wetin concern u with wetin I post

U know me b4

Beeee fall on your scrotum embarassed

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Daboomb: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef embarassed cry

Is it Govt that killed him?

How come they are afraid to write what killed him, in the poster?

I just hope it is not "Malaysia tins" sha.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by bedspread: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Marshalxv:
Oh lord,may I not be terminated in my moment of breakthrough. What a sad turn of event.
Such will never be our portion.
AMEN OOOOO
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Marshalxv(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
jamarifox:
what are you breaking through. breakthrough koor

Lol,I meant moment of accomplishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by juman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Every soul shall taste death.

Its a passing phase to the next world.

Each person would leave at the appointed time.

Condolences to the families.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
What a tragedy

May his soup rest in peace
Ha! Soup?
#Hungerbad
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by jennybright(f): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
May God bless you

enemyofprogress:
how e take be your brother?you wan follow dem go share him property abi?
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Smartini:
cry Change of ceremony. So sad, especially for the bride. Whoever fixed the burial date on the same day as the wedding only rubbed salt to the wounds. Three things would still remain unchanged that day tho;

1. There would be tears (this time of sorrow. It should've been tears of joy).

2. There would be people (instead of well-wishers, there would be mourners).

3. There would be jollof rice and music. cry

(In DJ Khaled's voice) You're Smart.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Culin(f): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
May God grant his bride comfort

1 Like

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Amarabae(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chai.
It's so painful.
To the finance take heart dear.
May God comfort you.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by fapo: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Anusiemgood(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some church people will come hereand tell us is the will of God, I just pity that beautiful babe now.. his death has brought bad luck to her coz me,I no fit marry woman that such thing has happened to...I dey fear death ooo...Rip though!!
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
So the burial had to be on his would have been wedding day... what point are they trying to make?

1 Like

Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by rhonard(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
always pray ahead of evil days, just because every days are evil cry cry cry cry cry, RIP
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Phreshkid20(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
We just finished digging up his grave...i know the guy,we from the same kindred...but who is that pretty crystal that posted it here on nairaland?...do have anysense at all?..
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by olapink: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
onatisi:
which one is world people ? we dont even know what killed him . lets learn to ask questions before reaching conclusions
u spoke my mind. what killed him
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Egalitarian1: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
So this is real! Agumba nwoke oma jee nke oma !
We pray that God grants you perpetual rest in His paradise!
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by omolayomi06: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Marshalxv:
Oh lord,may I not be terminated in my moment of breakthrough. What a sad turn of event.
amin
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by ManOfG(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wat a sad news. This is absurd. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by talk2percy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
What happened to him
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Anusiemgood(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Phreshkid20:
We just finished digging up his grave...i know the guy,we from the same kindred...but who is that pretty crystal that posted it here on nairaland?...do have anysense at all?..
Chai...how is the new life doing,is such a pity that she saw and did not enter!
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ogbanje man,he just puted the girl into trouble and shame

He could be ogbanje.

That's why when a partner says he or she is not comfortable going through white wedding..

Biko don't force it. Just stick with court, trad or intro.

They always know why.

In between check my signature. smiley
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by 4reala(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Marshalxv:
AMEN
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Ha! Soup?
#Hungerbad
Soup ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by internetpo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rest in peace brother. Rest in peace.
Re: Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
He looks like a jolly fellow with those cute smiles. I pray that God comforts his family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.