Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie (12928 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Obec70(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
IPOB will continue to hunt all you that feels you owned this country, your nightmare hasn't started, today is not forever someone should tell this government & it's officials loud enough.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by samstels: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Very soon she will be sacked like Obla Obno the talkative .
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by martinosi: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
gab264:
Nigeria is weary of the reappearing of ipob.
Like i said before, after nov 18 .
Ipob will make a drastic decision that everybody will have it effect.
The problem with the leaders of this zoo is that they careless until the reality surfaces.
Don't underestimate the power of people.
Don't underestimate the power of Ipob.
We are not violent, but aftermath of the aforementioned date it will not be the same.

The decision that will shake and cripple Nigeria forever is what am waiting for.

Continue ur propaganda.
The last shall justify this claim.

I love the genius in us.
I love my igbo nation.
Proudly a biafran.

IPOB are very effective in Adobe Photo-editor... lol!!!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Ever8054: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pvibe007:

Idiot When time reach u go know. U think is by tying on your Nokia phone. Seek caution. Odin fall on u
Oga nnamdi KANU made much more noise both from London and here in Nigeria. but only just but a very small python dance,..the idiot ran and hide himself inside his mother pot of soup.so everyone including me and you knows that a typical Igbo man is an empty chest beater...bingo...
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by Pvibe007: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ever8054:
Oga nnamdi KANU made much more noise both from London and here in Nigeria. but only just but a very small python dance,..the idiot ran and hide himself inside his mother pot of soup.so everyone including me and you knows that a typical Igbo man is an empty chest beater...bingo...

My friend just face your talent and stop mastubating.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie by sammiepraise(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2017
am finding it difficult to doubt this joke

because I ave heard it also from different people.

the actual truth is dat in Nigeria politicians come out nd fight but go to the back of the stage nd eat from the same plate.

the poor masses ave to be careful on wat dey support tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.