Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (49725 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by greypencils: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
And when you kill your own brother, what is the hope of biafra suceeding? Where is the love. Does this make any sense? Because of a refusal of your request by the FG, the next thing is to kill your brother? Even God will not support such an evil...Biafra will never suceed if that is the plan.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Notmyproblem:
I am curious to see how FG will handle this.

Sending soldiers out there will surely lead to the dead of someone and that will increase negative sentiment among the people towards voting.

Keeping soldiers on ground to prevent regrouping will militarized the zone and that will scare most people from voting.

Like the govt cares. undecided
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
They are threatening the public with violence........and these are the same ppl dat dragged baratai and co to ICC.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
And when you kill your own brother, what is the hope of biafra suceeding? Where is the love. Does this make any sense? Because of a refusal of your request by the FG, the next thing is to kill your brother? Even God will not support such an evil...Biafra will never suceed if that is the plan.

Where did anybody say anything about killing anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:
The python can not constrict the SUN

The python can not dance away Biafra because it is an ideology

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

IPOB should have saved this for the day of election na. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Gotze1: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
But these people were shouting how people comply with them on sit at home na and that no one will come out. I thought they said they are powerful, so why threatening those that they said comply with them? I am not understanding.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Foolishness at it's peak.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by greypencils: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

what is the meaning of vote and die?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by bams2999(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kanu go an die election must hold in Anambra
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by TheKingdom: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE....

Yet Fulani and Yoruba are hoping it will fail so they too can borrow this strategy in 2019...Just watch and see

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by babydioku(f): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
lol grin

nigerian army pretending to be ipob members in order to tarnish ipob image.
look at their white army singlets and their charcoal skin.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:

He is wishing death on anyone who votes, he never said anything about going to kill anyone. The same guy probably wished death for Buhari when he was in London

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
That is their strategy in order to instill fear into those willing to vote, their slogan is 'vote and die' and 'vote and relocate to the north'. So much for free expression of opinion.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
INTIMIDATE US IN OUR OWN LANDNEVER YOU MUST BE INSANE, THE SILENCE OF A LION SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN, WE ARE IGBOS/BIAFRANS WITH OR WITHOUT NNAMDI KANU WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE,I WAS THERE LIVE N WE WERE READY FOR ANYTHING AT THAT MOMENT NOW GO N TELL JIBRIN THAT WE BIAFRANS SAY HE IS MAD AND UNEDUCATED.

E-warrior ! grin
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
They are threatening the public with violence........and these are the same ppl dat dragged baratai and co to ICC.
That is just one of the propaganda, IPOB can't sue Nigeria in the UN or ICC, only Nigeria can do so against IPOB if Nigeria feels it is necessary.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by greypencils: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

He is wishing death on anyone who votes, he never said anything about going to kill anyone. The same guy probably wished death for Buhari when he was in London
and you think come election day, if someone insists on his right to vote, you think ipob wont injure the person...remember they maltreated ppl that disobeyed the sit at home order?
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
this is called bravery. Igbos re not cowards. Igbos will neva lose.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
and you think come election day, if someone insists on his right to vote, you think ipob wont injure the person...remember they maltreated ppl that disobeyed the sit at home order?
where did that happen?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
That is just one of the propaganda, IPOB can't sue Nigeria in the UN or ICC, only Nigeria can do so against IPOB if Nigeria feels it is necessary.
stand up comedian

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Gotze1: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
INTIMIDATE US IN OUR OWN LANDNEVER YOU MUST BE INSANE, THE SILENCE OF A LION SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN, WE ARE IGBOS/BIAFRANS WITH OR WITHOUT NNAMDI KANU WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE,I WAS THERE LIVE N WE WERE READY FOR ANYTHING AT THAT MOMENT NOW GO N TELL JIBRIN THAT WE BIAFRANS SAY HE IS MAD AND UNEDUCATED.
Be showcasing power here on nairaland up and down.

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by greypencils: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
where did that happen?
various places in Aba. Them maltreat my girlfriend mama sef
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

Hold it there, I thought you've earlier said you listen to radio Biafra, don't tell me you've not heard the call of death on anybody who comes out to vote in Anambra, don't tell me you've not heard anything about people going to polling booths with pen and paper and should write down names of who they recognize and would be dealt with later.
IPOB is a cult that is ready to sacrifice the blood of their people, siblings, parents, friends, relatives, neighbors etc just to achieve their aim.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE
Fake ones with selfish interest do.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
These people should remember that currently under Nigeria law, they have declared ipob as a terrorist group, therefore they can be killed anyhow. I'm less concerned about granting biafra Republic or not, it's none of my business but they should be wise enough in order to protect thier dearest lives.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
various places in Aba. Them maltreat my girlfriend mama sef
wow ,the US n eu did not notice it. amnesty international did not notice it. na wa ooh.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold it there, I thought you've earlier said you listen to radio Biafra, don't tell me you've not heard the call of death on anybody who comes out to vote in Anambra, don't tell me you've not heard anything about people going to polling booths with pen and paper and should write down names of who they recognize and would be dealt with later.
IPOB is a cult that is ready to sacrifice the blood of their people, siblings, parents, friends, relatives, neighbors etc just to achieve their aim.
lies lies, I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gotze1:
But these people were shouting how people comply with them on sit at home na and that no one will come out. I thought they said they are powerful, so why threatening those that they said comply with them? I am not understanding.
Just their normal gimmick when they know you ain't buying into their ideology.
It even happens here on nairaland, if you disagree with them, they try convincing you and if you insist, they start the insults and if you remain adamant, threats starts upandan
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:
The hardest thing to kill is an ideology.

Americans tried it with muslims and it didn't get them anywhere.

The worst fear is if and when these able-bodied men organize and start bearing arms.

That'll be suicidal.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
Good kweshion
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
afonjas should learn : thin liberty is beta than fat slavery (that is if there is anything fat about Nigeria's slavery)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
omooba969:

That'll be suicidal.
as boko Haram has been suicidal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.