Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (49728 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

He is wishing death on anyone who votes, he never said anything about going to kill anyone. The same guy probably wished death for Buhari when he was in London
Explain why it is always announced on radio Biafra for people to visit polling booths in order to write down names of those they can recognize who are voting so that they can be dealt with later, explain
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Adagba1: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
But they failed to protest the local government election that took place in Enugu State as if that one is not election.Ipob is pdp,pdp is ibop
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
and you think come election day, if someone insists on his right to vote, you think ipob wont injure the person...remember they maltreated ppl that disobeyed the sit at home order?
IPOB had always promised to unleash terror on that day, they had never backed down on that statement
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
where did that happen?
Then tell IPOB miscreants and especially radio Biafra to stop passing that stupid message when ndi Anambra had already made up their minds
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
lies lies, I smell lies
Lies you can't counter with your truth, the shame is on you
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by greypencils: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB had always promised to unleash terror on that day, they had never backed down on that statement
Back to the same thing, if the plan is to kill their own brother on election day because of the refusal of the FG, THEN BIAFRA WILL NEVER SUCCEED. GOD WILL NEVER MAKE BIAFRA COME TO REALITY.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by PVision2020(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Potor bois want to enjoy themselves in the potorpool again.

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Then tell IPOB miscreants and especially radio Biafra to stop passing that stupid message when ndi Anambra had already made up their minds
u can't even ansa my question. calm down Nov 18th is coming. we will know who own Igbo land, d masses or the elites.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
afonjas should learn : thin liberty is beta than fat slavery (that is if there is anything fat about Nigeria's slavery)
You can describe yourself as a slave, no problem but I'm a free man here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by miraclea: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ola514:

bros , i see you are more ignorant.

why can't government dialogue with them them instead of killing them

it could be your turn tomorrow
Vote and die you can't impose your opinion on others if you are not voting stay home and let sane people vote when you people despise your leaders and want to use nonentities to grab power only ibos can do that in Africa a tribe who knows nothing about their ancestral home

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
as boko Haram has been suicidal.
What about starting another Boko Haram here i.e The BSS to do same job
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
dats y u re afonja. am nt surprised

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Organs(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:
The python can not constrict the SUN

The python can not dance away Biafra because it is an ideology

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Na so una go dey knack mouth, when python begin dance now, una go begin shout, wail, write letter upandown say dem dey massacre una. At least do like bokoharam, boast, riot, block street but when soldiers come, shut the f-up and fight don't start crying, with your flat heads....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
consultations re going on. u neva can tell. blood is freedom to

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
consultations re going on. u neva can tell. blood is freedom

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by musa7m(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kanu is not coming out any-time soon....may una ask Catalonia and texas how far? All I wat is peace
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies you can't counter with your truth, the shame is on you
you are lying. bring any evidence to back up ur statement. if you can't do that u re a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by sonature1: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

What's wrong with you people? When the military pounces on those guys, you people will start crying like babies!

Unu amachorokwa ihe...tufia!
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adagba1:
But they failed to protest the local government election that took place in Enugu State as if that one is not election.Ipob is pdp,pdp is ibop
I suspect IPOB should be working for APC because most voters will vote APGA or PDP but in the event of a widespread boycott, the FG through INEC dishes out the result in favour of APC or on the other hand, if elections remain inconclusive by hand over date, the FG installs a sole administrator who definitely will and must deliever Anambra to APC in subsequent elections.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
Back to the same thing, if the plan is to kill their own brother on election day because of the refusal of the FG, THEN BIAFRA WILL NEVER SUCCEED. GOD WILL NEVER MAKE BIAFRA COME TO REALITY.
It can never succeed at least for now,
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
u can't even ansa my question. calm down Nov 18th is coming. we will know who own Igbo land, d masses or the elites.
8 days away, let's wait and see. Your question again
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
This remains my problem with these IPOB miscreants. If you believe in freedom and you love Igbo why will you threaten to kill your fellow Igbo for voting on Nov 18?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
dats y u re afonja. am nt surprised
Somali Jew, go do the dishes for your mum

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
consultations re going on. u neva can tell. blood is freedom to
I hope you are around the SE to sacrifice your blood and not that of these illiterate okada, keke, wheelbarrow pushers you are asking for while you and kanu are busy chilling in your different locations
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
PVision2020:
Potor bois want to enjoy themselves in the potorpool again.
Nice potorpotor pic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
you are lying. bring any evidence to back up ur statement. if you can't do that u re a liar.
Stop disgracing yourself, listeners to radio Biafra know what I'm talking about and that is why they all kept quiet, you don't listen and don't know the threats dished out from that station daily. Try listen to that station online or on-air

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ola514:

Because non of your family member died during the python dance

I feel bad about the deaths and wish it never occurred.

There must be other ways of doing this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by unite4real: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is more of illiteracy. i recall the following statements from the protest. " WE ARE NOT TERRORIST ORGANISATION" and "IF YOU VOTE YOU WILL DIE". Threat to people's lives is one element of terrorism i must say. They need a good PR to make statements that will not further create internal problems for them.

Fighting for a cause is good but not at the expense of the lives of others.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
DWJOBScom:

I feel bad about the deaths and wish it never occurred.

There must be other ways of doing this
Do not feel sorry for any deaths dear, they were warned of the consequences of their actions but they adamantly went ahead to confront Nigerian soldiers because one thing told them to do so. Can this kind of impunity happen in the western world?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by olamefun1990(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

I hope u won't claim victim when the army do the needful....
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by kid23(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Abagworo:
This remains my problem with these IPOB miscreants. If you believe in freedom and you love Igbo why will you threaten to kill your fellow Igbo for voting on Nov 18?

If truly that is your problem with them can you please tell us how many IGBOS ipob has killed?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Miscreants, u are fooling ur selves. Una go kill una people for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.