Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pls Recommend A 4g Fone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A 4g Fone (8995 Views)

The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me / Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
FADIOZ:
yeah sure...tried that cool manager...used it to uninstall all those rubbish vr apps...

Ah, it's essential o, I left mine alone. I installed some apps and now ads is popping up like mad but as you mentioned this Cool Manager now, I rushed there to check if I can remove that MTKLogger that is always auto-starting upon each boot but it's not among the system apps listed, nevertheless I have used it to block all those rubbish pop-up ads and it works like a charm cool
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by bamac(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
MrBONE2:

Me Saw phone of almost same specs cheaper @Jumai is it real or Ayam Dreaming grin

BLACKVIEW R6 @#21,500 grin

Please look into this for my Fellow BoneBeings

C

https://www./blackview-blackview-r6-5.5-inch-4g-phablet-android-6.0-mtk6737t-quad-core-1.5ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-5mp-13mp-cameras-bluetooth-4.0-champagne-14308571.html

It is genuine boss, i think bigmall is running promo as even Oukitel U20 plus dropped to #20, 690.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

1 Share

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:

Ah, it's essential o, I left mine alone. I installed some apps and now ads is popping up like mad but as you mentioned this Cool Manager now, I rushed there to check if I can remove that MTKLogger that is always auto-starting upon each boot but it's not among the system apps listed, nevertheless I have used it to block all those rubbish pop-up ads and it works like a charm cool
I left only VR super camera in case i feel like taking 3d pictures in the future....I also left power player...it's kinda cool that it can play 3d videos....concerning mtklogger...I never get their time...2hrs for Google last last go end all that rubbish...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2045728&page=2

This should take care of the mtklogger wink
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
FADIOZ:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2045728&page=2

This should take care of the mtklogger wink

Settings applied, hoping to see changes
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
bamac:

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Weeke! Boss you don site this fone (BlackviewR6) too? shocked

Abeg no order ahm finish o, my frnd wan buy ahm next week o. Thank you
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:
I am happy to report that I have successfully backed up the full ROM too (complimens of HoVaTe.K tutorial)

Tweaking next but I won't really much tweak cos is has almost all the functions I wanna add to it

Currently using it to type now via my old device tethered WiFi

Drop me qstns here and I will reply as soon as possible

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by bamac(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:

Weeke! Boss you don site this fone (BlackviewR6) too? shocked

Abeg no order ahm finish o, my frnd wan buy ahm next week o. Thank you
Lol, that your friend may not get it next week asit will not last for that price. I am saying what i know.

Tell him/her to contact now to get it before it is too late.
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:

Settings applied, hoping to see changes
lol...well done .... BTW that's my keyboard....The popular discontinued keyboard https://www.xda-developers.com/swype-keyboard-android-dragon-dictation-discontinued/
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=FADIOZ post=68759797][/quote]

Nice keyboard, but Swiftkey is the baba
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
FADIOZ:
lol...well done ....

Settings didn't work o, MTKLogger still working embarassed

I already tried the *#9527*# USSD method too but it doesn't work (DM remains at 0 instead of changing to 1)
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
ryfoz:

Settings didn't work o, MTKLogger still working embarassed

I already tried the *#9527*# USSD method too but it doesn't work (DM remains at 0 instead of changing to 1)
ah ah. ...nawa ooh
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
FADIOZ:
https://android.gadgethacks.com/news/android-keyboard-showdown-swiftkey-vs-swype-vs-google-vs-touchpal-vs-fleksy-0169977/

I hope you didn't show me this to prove Swype keyboard wins cos it didn't o

I'm not the type that uses gesture so

But Swiftkey clearly wins
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

I'm not the type that uses gesture so
omg why ? You missing ooh
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
omg why ? You missing ooh

I doubt it bro

Typing rocks
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
ah ah. ...nawa ooh

The thing is strong-headed, I will get rid of the motherfucker when I root it
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2018
bamac:
Lol, that your friend may not get it next week asit will not last for that price. I am saying what i know.

Tell him/her to contact now to get it before it is too late.
embarassed embarassed

He doesn't have the cash now, till next week
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by motherfucker: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

I will get rid of you before you get rid of me... angry
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
motherfucker:
I will get rid of you before you get rid of me... angry

LOL grin abeg o, no be you oooo
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
Bro drop tips on how to back it up on my email fdozioma@gmail.com ... Thanks

Sent to you... check your mail
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by bamac(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:
embarassed embarassed

He doesn't have the cash now, till next week
Alright.
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:
[/i]

Sent to you... check your mail
ryfoz:

ryfoz:

I doubt it bro

Typing rocks
ryfoz:

I doubt it bro

Typing rocks
seen it bro...thanks...just Swype for a week before concluding...

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
seen it bro...thanks...just Swype for a week before concluding...

LOL, okay o, when you mentioned it sef I have been trying it out.

Swiping on my Google Keyboard(new devic) and Swiping on my Swiftkey Keyboard(old device), it's okay but slow a bit and can be confusing, not knowing where to start

I am yet to transfer all my apps and files to the new device. I need root access on the new device to restore some app data (mostly games that I have played far and opera mini saved pages too)
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL, okay o, when you mentioned it sef I have been trying it out.

Swiping on my Google Keyboard(new devic) and Swiping on my Swiftkey Keyboard(old device), it's okay but slow a bit and can be confusing, not knowing where to start

I am yet to transfer all my apps and files to the new device. I need root access on the new device to restore some app data (mostly games that I have played far and opera mini saved pages too)
am not happy ooh...my dream phone is way cheaper now ...didn't have money to order it then...it was 39kundecided

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by motherfucker: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL grin abeg o, no be you oooo
grin
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
am not happy ooh...my dream phone is way cheaper now ...didn't have money to order it then...it was 39kundecided

Boss you have gotten the best deal you can ever think with this SuperD D1.

LeEcco usually have bugs, check their thread...but just to be clear what does this Leeco X2 has that this SuperD doesn't have

Enlighten me...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

Boss you have gotten the best deal you can ever think with this SuperD D1.

LeEcco usually have bugs, check their thread...but just to be clear what does this Leeco X2 has that this SuperD doesn't have

Enlighten me...
Nothing really....just that all my phones have been mediatek except my last phone one s4 like that...then check out the placement of the speakers in leeco...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
Nothing really....just that all my phones have been mediatek except my last phone one s4 like that...then check out the placement of the speakers in leeco...

LOL, speaker placement grin it doesn't matter jhor enjoy your SuperD to the fullest
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:

Pls give me your WhatsApp number I want to rap with you on something
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL, speaker placement grin it doesn't matter jhor enjoy your SuperD to the fullest
lol...try placing it on its back while playing music ...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
ryfoz:

Pls give me your WhatsApp number I want to rap with you on something
that's the same one on my signature grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung A20s Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Facebook Application For Symbian Phones / Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.