Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Pls Recommend A 4g Fone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A 4g Fone (8997 Views)

The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me / Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
Bro phone landed yesterday ... The phone try sha ... The very first phone I don't even feel like rooting, thank God it came with google playstore ... Na to go cut sim to nano today ... BTW why them no add earpiece or even phone cover ... Bro drop tips on how to back it up on my email fdozioma@gmail.com ... Thanks

it's an easy but long process sha, I will share you the link to my post on the procedure + all other links related to it...

by the way are you a rooting fan too? which device were you using before dis one?
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
Thanks bro ... Do write review abeg ...

the review go take time o, so many things to post...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2018
I am using glo on the device now (not 4G compatible)
I will cut my other SIM later
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

me dee use airtel...though I've not gotten the 4g SIM card
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
me dee use airtel...though I've not gotten the 4g SIM card

Nice...is your SIM on the 100% data bonus?

And which keyboard did you prefer between the Google Keyboard and the Touchpal keyboard?

I like Swiftkey but I am managing the Google ATM, I am not a fan of Touchpal keyboard
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

Nice...is your SIM on the 100% data bonus?

And which keyboard did you prefer between the Google Keyboard and the Touchpal keyboard?

I like Swiftkey but I am managing the Google ATM, I am not a fan of Touchpal keyboard
lol .... I tried to root ooh ee no work ...am using Swype keyboard....yes my airtel is on double data bonus...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by nenergy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
GIONEE X1S 3GB/32GB - Gold/Blue
Brand New
5.2 Inch Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, Support 256GB TF Card 13 MP Back Camera 16 MP Front Camera with Selfie Flash Android 7.0 System) 4000mAh Battery Dual SIM: NANO SIM 4G LTE Network
Free Delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
lol .... I tried to root ooh ee no work ...am using Swype keyboard....yes my airtel is on double data bonus...

You need to using ported recovery na grin

That's why I backed up the ROM...you will port a Custom recovery(I prefer TWRP den flash SuperSU zip or Magisk User)... Simple, rooting finished

I will root b4 month end...just testing out the performance1st b4 I go to that level.

I can send you the ported recovery if it works
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

You need to using ported recovery na grin

That's why I backed up the ROM...you will port a Custom recovery(I prefer TWRP den flash SuperSU zip or Magisk User)... Simple, rooting finished

I will root b4 month end...just testing out the performance1st b4 I go to that level.

I can send you the ported recovery if it works
abeg I need am fdozioma@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by mercyway: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

You mean the phone is not 4g compatible or what?

Please I need unadulterated review about this phone, all I need to know is:

* Performance while browsing, does it freeze or slow?

* Does it support 4g?

* What's battery life?

* What about screen display, is it ok especially during daytime?

* What about the camera(especially back camera)?

Your honest review will he highly appreciated

Thanks & God bless
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
abeg I need am fdozioma@gmail.com...thanks

I never port the recovery yet....will find time to do it sha
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Skyboyy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please how much was spent both for the cost of the phone and shipping fee (SuperD d1)
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
mercyway:

You mean the phone is not 4g compatible or what?

Please I need unadulterated review about this phone, all I need to know is:

* Performance while browsing, does it freeze or slow?

* Does it support 4g?

* What's battery life?

* What about screen display, is it ok especially during daytime?

* What about the camera(especially back camera)?

Your honest review will he highly appreciated

Thanks & God bless

Pls read post b4 asking qstns (no offence) I already said it supports all 9ja 4G Network band (it even has 10 4G bands in total) EXCEPT glo 4G band hence why I said using glo SIM (not 4G compatible)

> browsing performance: it doesn't lag at all (except your network receptionis not good in the area.

The glo 3G I am using on it now is blazing super fast....e dey fear me sef grin (the device came pre-installed with UC browser and Chrome... I'm using the UC

> the battery life is okay for a 3000mah (don't overthink it...I've seen the Tecno K7 and the Samsung J7 battery perform just about the same) It has a fast charging and a Non-fast charging mode (called intelligent charging to avoid battery overheating which I have rarely noticed while using the fast-charging mode). But fast_charging works great

> The display is great both in the Sun and even in the dark... I love the lowest brightness level of the fone which I am using now as I post this...Colour reproduction is very nice (It has 400ppi with 1080x1920HD resolution, so it is expected)

> Now Camera...mehn I cannot overemphasize the quality cos it's simply great (more than what I expected sef, from sample pictures of mine with the Infinix Hot 4 pro compared to this device...this device murders it completely...the flash of the back Camera works excellently showing you great detail when you zoom in on such pictures (I compared it to Non-flash sample so I know). The front camera works well too but I haven't compared a selfie sample of this with the Hot 4 pro selfie

Like I said earlier there is so many things that this dark horse boast of that I can't really type quickly & explicitly in a review but I will do my best on the main thread which will be created for it soon.

Before I close this, let me add that the fingerprint sensor is really really good, I didn't get any error mismatch in the setup which was so fast than I expected. I once set up a fingerprint for the Leagoo Kiicaa and I must confess this device fingerprint is way out of the Leagoo Kiicaa league (not comparable sef grin)

The transition of going from one apps to another has been fluid , no lags whatsoever

What more can I say sef than to go get your copy shaperly b4 d price increase or b4 d supplier runs out of stock

If Infinix were to be selling this mhen it would cost 55k+ (no joke). It is still available for 28k or less... contact Nenergy for yours... I trust him 100℅

For the full review what out for the thread...Seeker out!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by IamGoke(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anyone with a very good and clean phone with top notch functions that wants to sell should holla me. Most preferable is Samsung.Budget : 25 - 30k
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Skyboyy:
Please how much was spent both for the cost of the phone and shipping fee (SuperD d1)

I spent 28.5k (shipping included).

bamac says there's a little discount available for it now (at the check out point) so you probably can get it for 27k in total (but pls contact or quote him here for more details, meanwhile my own agent is Nenergy)

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamGoke:
Anyone with a very good and clean phone with top notch functions that wants to sell should holla me. Most preferable is Samsung.Budget : 25 - 30k

Buy this SuperD D1 (you won't regret it) alternatively I have some who wants to sell Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A for 32k (very clean and no fault but it's in Ogun State o ) drop me your WhatsApp number so I can forward you the images if you are interested
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by mercyway: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

Pls read post b4 asking qstns (no offence) I already said it supports all 9ja 4G Network band (it even has 10 4G bands in total) EXCEPT glo 4G band hence why I said using glo SIM (not 4G compatible)

> browsing performance: it doesn't lag at all (except your network receptionis not good in the area.

The glo 3G I am using on it now is blazing super fast....e dey fear me sef grin (the device came pre-installed with UC browser and Chrome... I'm using the UC

> the battery life is okay for a 3000mah (don't overthink it...I've seen the Tecno K7 and the Samsung J7 battery perform just about the same) It has a fast charging and a Non-fast charging mode (called intelligent charging to avoid battery overheating which I have rarely noticed while using the fast-charging mode). But fast_charging works great

> The display is great both in the Sun and even in the dark... I love the lowest brightness level of the fone which I am using now as I post this...Colour reproduction is very nice (It has 400ppi with 1080x1920HD resolution, so it is expected)

> Now Camera...mehn I cannot overemphasize the quality cos it's simply great (more than what I expected sef, from sample pictures of mine with the Infinix Hot 4 pro compared to this device...this device murders it completely...the flash of the back Camera works excellently showing you great detail when you zoom in on such pictures (I compared it to Non-flash sample so I know). The front camera works well too but I haven't compared a selfie sample of this with the Hot 4 pro selfie

Like I said earlier there is so many things that this dark horse boast of that I can't really type quickly & explicitly in a review but I will do my best on the main thread which will be created for it soon.

Before I close this, let me add that the fingerprint sensor is really really good, I didn't get any error mismatch in the setup which was so fast than I expected. I once set up a fingerprint for the Leagoo Kiicaa and I must confess this device fingerprint is way out of the Leagoo Kiicaa league (not comparable sef grin)

The transition of going from one apps to another has been fluid , no lags whatsoever

What more can I say sef than to go get your copy shaperly b4 d price increase or b4 d supplier runs out of stock

If Infinix were to be selling this mhen it would cost 55k+ (no joke). It is still available for 28k or less... contact Nenergy for yours... I trust him 100℅

For the full review what out for the thread...Seeker out!

Will order for one right away

Reason why I asked those question be sey I wan buy am for my customer care rep ands and my biz requires snapping of pix of what we have in stock. No freeze na to respond to customers whatsapp messages without wahala.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by IamGoke(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

Buy this SuperD D1 (you won't regret it) alternatively I have some who wants to sell Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A for 32k (very clean and no fault but it's in Ogun State o ) drop me your WhatsApp number so I can forward you the images if you are interested

I'm not on WhatsApp. My current phone doesn't support it.

Can you make that Xiomi 30k for me??
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
SuperD D1 picture sample below

More will be posted in the official thread

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamGoke:

I'm not on WhatsApp. My current phone doesn't support it.

Can you make that Xiomi 30k for me??

The seller will decide that but where are you based and how do you plan to get it?
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by IamGoke(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

The seller will decide that but where are you based and how do you plan to get it?

Lag. Apapa precisely.

We can meet at Mile two or Oshodi.

I will like to see d pictures.
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
ryfoz:

I never port the recovery yet....will find time to do it sha
am not a software engineer like you...wetin be port again...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

The glo 3G I am using on it now is blazing super fast....e dey fear me sef grin
I think say na only me ... Me just dee save battery....na edge I dee use for now... The 3g too fast jare ...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by bamac(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
DhaSeeker:

I spent 28.5k (shipping included).

bamac says there's a little discount available for it now (at the check out point) so you probably can get it for 27k in total (but pls contact or quote him here for more details, meanwhile my own agent is Nenergy)
Thank you. @Skyboyy the shipping fee is location dependant, but the price of the phone is below and you will get 5% discount at the moment.

Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
am not a software engineer like you...wetin be port again...

Convert (it's the easiest word I can use)
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:
I think say na only me ... Me just dee save battery....na edge I dee use for now... The 3g too fast jare ...

My broda na so but I am still using the 3G sha, I will try out airtel soon on it
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamGoke:

Lag. Apapa precisely.

We can meet at Mile two or Oshodi.

I will like to see d pictures.

I said he is in Ogun State na, Abeokuta precisely....meeting is not possible o

I will see if I can post the pictures...buying data lately no be beans atol

In fact call him on 07038557137
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by bobojoshua(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
35k and it's more than a year now
Thanks boss. Please, how long does the phone last on heavy usage and please describe what you mean by heavy usage?
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by DhaSeeker: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
FADIOZ:

Bro have you downloaded anything from playstore? E be like sey my glo dey refuse to download o (common to glo SIM)
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2018
DhaSeeker:

Bro have you downloaded anything from playstore? E be like sey my glo dey refuse to download o (common to glo SIM)
yeah sure...tried that cool manager...used it to uninstall all those rubbish vr apps...
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss. Please, how long does the phone last on heavy usage and please describe what you mean by heavy usage?
am a heavy user.. 7hrs on average
Re: Pls Recommend A 4g Fone by MrBONE2(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
bamac:
Thank you. @Skyboyy the shipping fee is location dependant, but the price of the phone is below and you will get 5% discount at the moment.

Me Saw phone of almost same specs cheaper @Jumai is it real or Ayam Dreaming grin

BLACKVIEW R6 @#21,500 grin

Please look into this for my Fellow BoneBeings

C

https://www./blackview-blackview-r6-5.5-inch-4g-phablet-android-6.0-mtk6737t-quad-core-1.5ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-5mp-13mp-cameras-bluetooth-4.0-champagne-14308571.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung A20s Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Redmi Phones Are Scam / Etisalat Introduces Special Recharge Voucher For Data

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.