Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President (56499 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Mrkumareze(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good development . Okorocha is attracting statue to the state .all na foreign investment APC promised us

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by FRESHG(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Next is korea president… imo people don hear am for rochas hand.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Deefuray(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Imo state is fast becoming a museum for politicians.... na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by perdollar(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
l
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Marvelous101: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin Rochas my guy keep disgracing yourself sir

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by ZombieTAMER: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Pidginwhisper: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin
See Teeth undecided
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by donneco(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is what i call a hardworking governor.
Roila odinga is booking his flight right away

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by kobabe(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jacob Zuma tenure has passed
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by asawanathegreat(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rochas is cow Tozo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Zidane10(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pay salaries and stop usin tax payers money to build stature presidnt of other countries. Receive sense Rochas! grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
How do they allow this guy to just waste money like this?

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Oyindidi(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
See Teeth undecided
Too fine abi
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by chipet67(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
King Belshazzar-Rochas Okorocha
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by kunlealao(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

Oboi....you are dead o....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by AntiWailer: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

Hahahahah
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by FRESHG(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
ALHAJI ABDULRASHEED ROACHES OKOROAWUSAgrin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by joystickextend1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
but why okorocha embarassed

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
The FG should wade into this matter before he goes further or gets out of hand!

What nonsense is this

Money meant for the welfare of the people of Imo State!

What rubbish If he love them so much, why not use his own money

All na for his personal political affiliation, Rochas Foundation undecided while there are people who he is owing arrears not to talk of prompt payment!

When is the FG going to wade into this matter Even if it is N400,000 for each as claimed by one of his men, it is still something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by GavelSlam: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
frankcris:

Chai...arsenal, I feel your pain bro.

Abeg go siddon.

No be people be Liverpool supporters?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Godsonkemz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
He's a conman.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by SHAKABOOM: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
horsepower101:
Why do Yoruba's use okorochas stupidity to make fun of igbos when Okoracha is actually a reflection of APC incompetence.

Don't they realize that okorocha has killed any hope of igbos supporting APC.

DO you see any Igbo PDP or APGA politician doing useless statues?
Very useless set of pipu crying more than the bereaved..Once upon a time the punkz were all behind him but when they noticed that he might become president one day,they started dia hate campaign.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
FOOLISH FOOL...
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by cooltola(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
horsepower101:
Why do Yoruba's use okorochas stupidity to make fun of igbos when Okoracha is actually a reflection of APC incompetence.

Don't they realize that okorocha has killed any hope of igbos supporting APC.

DO you see any Igbo PDP or APGA politician doing useless statues?

Please leave the Yoruba out of it, Yoruba do not live Imo State, he was voted by Igbo people of Imo State to become their Governor

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by dvkot(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!
Okorocha is my governor; Buhari is my president; Arsenal is my club!
Chai!!!
Na die you dey ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!
Your problems are beyond even TB Joshua. Sorry my bro.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by samstels: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
The man is doing what his spiritualist told him so that he will become the president of Nigeria come 2023.

He will unveil 6 various heads of african countries .From now to 2023 is 6 years .

Imo is doomed .With all the professors and intellectuals this is what they could achieve .

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

Lmao cheesy
Tie ti ta finally. Kpele ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
This man only knows how to generate anger...
If I am this angry with him and I stay in Lagos, how much more they that are in Imo state... SMH

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
smiley ... the Imo State House of Assembly are supposed to ask serious questions about Rochas spending money on statues.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Marcelinho(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is time Imo people go to God in prayers no joke....it highly unbecoming, i was even listening to his speech to see and hear the reason for all this waste, guess what i was disappointed he had nothing to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.