Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President (56498 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by moorevic(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Christmas is around the corner and pretty sure his thinking of hosting another Imo carnival which cost a fortune.
Imolites always bragged of how they are the best and will never tolerate any nonsense from their governor. Oya nu e don reach una

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
He's like " I can do what I please and there's nothing anybody can do about it"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by smile11s(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by thunderbabs: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

O boi, u re a toast undecided
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by juman(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mature man be disgracing himself in public

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by udemzyudex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
I wonder why you guys are complaining, if you don't like it go and break it down.. Nigerians and reaction, always talking, shouting but no action.. You see them showing muscle online.

Go there and break the statue down, then your governor will start taking you serious grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Pacyrus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anu MPAMA!!!!!!!!! �

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
okorocha the statue governor grin
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by mondayadu: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okorocha is fulfilling his obligation given to him in the occultic world. All those are his occult members, doing these will make him get high promotion. Or do u think it is ordinary? Think again............
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by deomelo: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by gabriel160b: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
only God can help us in this country, let us fall those things now my friends
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Updatenow: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Alariiwo post=62258649]Foolish man

Imo workers and pensioners have not been paid yet he keeps wasting millions unveiling statues of foreigners who care less about his existence.

I no kuku blame am.. His people don't know anything else other than Yoruba matter. Na Yoruba affairs dem carry on top head like gala.

You seem to be xrying more than the beareved...i will suggest you ignore what you dont understand..
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!
Okorocha is my governor; Buhari is my president; Arsenal is my club!
Chai!!!
wrongest time to be alive, i feel ur pain sha
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by legitnow: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
I WILL GIVE OKOROCHA 10 OVER 10 FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

I USUALLY CRITIQUE HIM BUT ON THIS PROJECT HIS HAS MY UNQUIVERING SUPPORT.

IT IS A GREAT CHARITY PROJECT ALREADY.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by nikz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what is it with him and statues biko? Is he thinking there'll also be a statue of him in their country?
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by PVision2020(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!
Okorocha is my governor; Buhari is my president; Arsenal is my club!
Chai!!!
Lol...you need big deliverance from failure.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nedfed(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okorocha is now in confused state I swear.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Funkybabee(f): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin cool shocked
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by merit1988(f): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
I weep for my state cry my heart bleeds for IMO
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Updatenow: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=deomelo post=62259474]

While you are beating up on Rochas, don't forget the UGU import and export master and his death trap village bridge.

The whole of SE is just full of funny leaders. grin grin grin

You need to carefull of these careless comments you make here...that is extreme.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by micflo28(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anyi ndi IMO akugo aka na tanker bu aja
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by tishbite41(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
DONMAYOR19:
Next is korea president… imo people don hear am for rochas hand.
lol Kim jong un
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Obec70(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why didn't him erect those status in his country home / school, he has abandoned incompleted/ unfashionable round about scattered all over Imo state, which kind government be this?
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by BeijinDossier: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Where's the old dirty man called abagworo? Just come and read the feedbacks coming from posters, start from page 1 to 4. Then go back into your tiny dirty room and cry for yourself and your Imo state. #Spits

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by 8stargeneral: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Capital of imo state now is museum state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Krinel(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
a minute silence for u
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by talk2percy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Demonic man...this man keeps flooding Imo state with idols of different kinds and Imo has never been the same. Who did we offend??
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by bs81(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
misplaced priorities. it is finished.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by deomelo: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Updatenow:

You need to carefull of these careless comments you make here...that is extreme

First learn how to quote.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by donnaD(f): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
idiotic governor.
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by sanpipita(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Yes, PDP is a very competent party and they turned the SE into an Eldorado before the APC destroyed it.

When you shameless reprobates were lying that GEJ had completed all roads in the East, we pointed it out to you but you called us Afonjas. What of the 2nd Niger bridge that GEJ completed?

There is no SE Governor who has the limited resources Rochas has and has done half of what Rochas has done.

You worthless clowns insult Rochas but praise Umahi and Ikpeazu.

Can you prove rochas had limited resources? and what has rochas done isn't imo state worse off than ever before, APC are now in power how are they treating igbos or should we blame that on PDP too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.