Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,122 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (37221 Views)

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Omooba77: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2017
ebiem:
but many jumped into conclusion that "he's here to do us mmm", some people just wan talk before dem think �

Do many of us know the truth, ask many of us the so called Christians what they know about their church doctrine.
Reinhard Bonnke has always preached in all the countries over Africa without raising a single offering; but lots of people are partners..
May God bless our understanding
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by adegeye38(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2017
dominique:
So how was the crusade funded?
by God
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that's a genuine missionary.

But my friend Johnson Suleiman in all his crusades will ask us to sow a dangerous seed of faith that will push God to the wall.

Seeds that end up in Stephanie Otobo's account.

Dangerous seed in deed grin
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by mesoprogress(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2017
dominique:

His crusades are funded by freewill donations, mainly from foreign donors. Go to 150million.org if you wish to donate
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by osemmie: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2017
GOD bless you Evang. Bonke. But It's best you mind your typing skills and tongue when talking about men of God be it genuine or not. Do not commit yourselves to damnation with what you could have easily snubbed. It's up to God to judge.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2017
yea! right! what about all those years of collecting offering? only because he has made himself rich from previous collections, crooked pastor!

nigerians will still give him more offering, he has done the brainwashing already by reverse psychology. grin

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Omooba77: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
osemmie:
GOD bless you Evang. Bonke. But It's best you mind your typing skills and tongue when talking about men of God be it genuine or not. Do not commit yourselves to damnation with what you could have easily snubbed. It's up to God to judge.

God bless you sir. Many just think by speaking ill of Pastors they are doing well. What you dont have faith to belief, it is better you seal your mouth.
The problem is that we have not seen God's power, may God forgive us and open our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Abudu2000(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
bionixs:
that is why you could hardly please naira landers. Because he hasn't given you guys a hold to destructively criticize the church and pastors and call him a scammer as usual, you now ask how it could it be funded. Non of your business sir. Keep your anti offering and tithe talk
grin grin I feel ur pain Bru but it's okay, u can always start another biz with the money you already took cool
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Geesaintagape: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
9ia psts are disappointed.
Many won't attend fis crusade
See d wide diff bw white n black
No wander jesus was a white
D white still emulate der bro Jesus
D black see business in jesus

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Abudu2000(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2017
femikay149:
I was laughing when on this same nairaland some ignoramus were calling Reinhard bonke a thief that he has come to chop money

Since I have known Reinhard bonke ..He doesn't collect offerings in his crusade neither does he solicit for donations...

Reinhard bonke doesn't have a church..He is an evangelist with a ministry that goes about preaching

This guy goes to the difficult places I can remember crusades he held in the north that caused riots from some Muslims he was smuggled out

Guess what he still came back to the north years later

Some of our chop chop pastors don run away from north east since boko haram..I thought they fear no one or witches

I will forever respect Reinhard bonke

Na where crisis dey ..where dey say you are not allowed to preach na there he dey go

The body of Christ will miss him as he plans to retire

One other thing you don hear Nigerian pastor retire even when them don old they will make sure they die there put
u said it all my brother. To add to it, why haven't the so called pastors gone to North to pray against Boko Haram? Or is there god not capable of stopping bad things anymore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Omooba77: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
u said it all my brother. To add to it, why haven't the so called pastors gone to North to pray against Boko Haram? Or is there god not capable of stopping bad things anymore?

Pastors go to Maiduguri, Adamawa. One of my Pastors just came back from Sokoto, Birin-Kebbi. Baba G.O. was in Adamawa axis early this year. That you dont hear or know; doesnt meant it doesnt happen sir. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by RobinHez(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that's a genuine missionary.

But my friend Johnson Suleiman in all his crusades will ask us to sow a dangerous seed of faith that will push God to the wall.

grin
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by raphy(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
All the rich and mighty Nigerian pastor have hard it now. The need to stop it. From kumuyi to oyedepo and adeboye. N pastor Chris own is give me ur car keys God will shower all the blessings in heaven on thee.

Wht can't they just start paying there longest serving members salary of life.

Just saying...
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Mydazz(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
This is a sharp contrast to Nigerian churches where after receiving Gods blessing in a service, you will have to give him a generous offering or thanksgiving offering, or even sow a seed that will move God from his throne.....
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by kingxsamz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Built2last:
20 years ago. We used to occasionally raise money for missions. The money raised is announced. Those going to preach are brought out and prayed for. Church pays them at the field and take care of their families. It was a small local church. I am now in Abuja and an not count 5 churches with missionaries in the field. Or seriously funding missions. What we see is posh cars, jets and house warming.pastors family all schooling abroad and some come on pulpit to tell you that they don't collect salaries from the church and it's not your tithe and offering sustaining the church.

Most pastors do not want to answerable to anyone when it comes to church funds.

We build gigantic structures and preach to same people every Sunday. These people have heard of Christ and you keep them in a building preaching and collecting tithes and offerings. When the money become much they announce they are opening another branch in a beautiful city where income is guaranteed. There was never a place Bible recorded that money or contribution s made by the early church was spent in building a house or a church.

Even the Malachi 3:10 Nigerian pastors anchor on say bring ye tithe into my store house that there may be food. Food food. Who eats food in church. People who can't afford it .the poor. Tithe is to meet immediate needs first before buildings and cars and lavish life style. People attend services and go home not sure of where the next meal will come from and you collect the balance on them in the name of offering and drive home in A posh car. Some of our pastors are so surrounded by securities that a member who has no food cant even reach him. They invite pastors who will come out and call for a million naira seed, you think it ends there. They call 500, 200, 50k, 10k 1k till they tell you to drop whatever you have. To avert the curse. Which curse when Bible clearly tells us that Christ has redeem us from every curse of the law. They say pay that the devourers are rebuked. Christ said whatever is born of God over comes the world.

We must change our ways. Judgement is coming...

actually this is the most liked post on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2855030/6-laws-broken-jesus-christ#41833203
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by bionixs: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
grin grin I feel ur pain Bru but it's okay, u can always start another biz with the money you already took cool
when other people's matters take sleep away from your eyes,it becomes witch craft. When discrediting the church becomes a habit,curses become inevitable.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Revolva(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
office don close for some people...seee somepeople will still make some people in the crowd pay offering..the crowd will be so large you cant control it oo...
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by osemmie: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Omooba77:

God bless you sir. Many just think by speaking ill of Pastors they are doing well. What you dont have faith to belief, it is better you seal your mouth.
The problem is that we have not seen God's power, may God forgive us and open our eyes.
Amen ooo
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by femi4: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
dominique:
Ministry partners ( wealthy xtians mostly) donated before time for the crusade to happen
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by jonadaft: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
femicyrus:
now I can see clearly that the Jesus of the White is different from that of the blacks in Africa
when you go for this type of crusade and you see a miracle, my brother it is Original
Who is White who is black?
Drunkard
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by femicyrus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jonathan:

Who is White who is black?
Drunkard
white - bonnke
black - your pastor

I dignify your mention with this response because of your condition (jona-daft)
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by jonadaft: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
femicyrus:

white - bonnke
black - your pastor

I dignify your mention with this response because of your condition (jona-daft)
Fool
No skin colour is white neither there's a black skin.

White supremacy has blinded your brain.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by miredia(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Omooba77:

Sir this not the whole Truth as I was there; it was even Daniel Kolenda that said so. He said the crusade has been financed by sacrifice of people giving in America.
That if you have brought an offering to give; go to your local church on Sunday morning and give. That no reaping without sowing.
Sir dont distort the Truth because you want to score cheap point
May I ask why you're taking this personal?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Omooba77: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2017
miredia:
May I ask why you're taking this personal?

We need to say the Truth at all time; dont partially report the news; say it as it is
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by TheDigitalEvang: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
I remembered then, as young ministers, we would pray and cry out to God to make us like Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. Personally, I would read his books, especially ‘Evangelism by Fire,’ which captured his exploit in Africa for the Gospel of Jesus, with millions of souls converted to Christ, and poured out my heart in prayers unto God, “Oh God, make me like Bonnke, put the fire in me to do exploit for the kingdom.” The passion for the Cross of Jesus overwhelmed us as young ministers, just because of the influence of a man, a servant of the Most High, Bonnke. We desired with him in his vision of ‘Africa washed in the blood of Jesus.’ Such was his influence on us until we met him in crusades in Lagos and other places.

Undoubtedly, the heaven seems to open on Saturday, December 7, 2019 and ushers the great soldier of the Cross home to be with Jesus, whom he loved right from cradle and burnt out for Him. Like Stephen, who was martyred for Christ, one can feel millions of angels rejoicing and Christ standing at the right hand of God, saying “welcome home, weary pilgrim.” Bonnke came, saw and conquered. Even the biggest fiends of the gospel could not conquer him. His preaching was with power, demons crying out and vacating the possessed, supernatural miracles happening, including the dead being raised back to life, many filled with the Holy Ghost, millions converted and several others.

Bonnke was perhaps one of the greatest evangelists in the Christendom in the last two centuries, stepping into the shoes left behind by Evangelist Billy Graham and Evangelist Billy Sunday. The evangelistic campaigns of Graham and Sunday in America led millions to Christ. Bonnke took his campaign far in the dark continent of Africa where brutal and devilish traditions abound, where cruel human savages unleash terror on the vulnerable. With the Holy Spirit, his fame swept through the continent like wild fire, ushering millions of souls into the kingdom.

Early life and conversion

Bonnke was born on 19 April 1940 in Königsberg, East Prussia, Germany. He was the son of an army logistics officer. With his mother and siblings, he was taken to Denmark during the evacuation of East Prussia, and spent some years in a displaced persons centre. He was born again at the age of nine after his mother spoke with him about a sin that he had committed. He left for missionary work Africa at the age of 10 and said that he had the experience of Baptism in the Holy Spirit. After war service, his father had become a pastor.

Bonnke studied at The Bible College of Wales in Swansea, where he was inspired by the director Samuel Rees Howells. In one meeting after Howells spoke of answered prayer, Bonnke prayed, “Lord, I also want to be a man of faith. I want to see your way of providing for needs.” Passing through London, he had a chance meeting with the famous preacher George Jeffreys, who encouraged the young German student. After graduation, he pastored in Germany for seven years. He began his ministry in Africa, with which he is principally identified, preaching in Lesotho in 1967. He has subsequently held evangelical meetings across the continent.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Pat081: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2021
I remember that year in lle-ife come see how some Pastors beating them selves over money and Bible the man come with
Re: Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" by Image123(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2021
i miss Bonnke, great man. We'll feast together in Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.