Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha (54876 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by okoisubra(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
install Windows 10 on your android for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGCQL-zFS8E
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Pvibe007: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
madridguy:
Good development.

What Stupid development?
Photos of some bunch of people touring the degenerated lands n bushes and you are open your BOTTOMLESS PIT of a mouth calling that a good development?
Sometime I wonder why your kinds should be born in the first place ! Just one CONDOM would have saved us this embarrassment!!!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by VEE2010(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
@OP another paid praise singer spotted.
Why can't you also link your unemployed lazy friends with Okowa?
There is an opening in Delta for more of your type.

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Government of propaganda by propaganda and for propaganda.

Late hour investors. Imo state taxpayers resources on the loot by corrupt APC and their foreign connivers.

The colors of these white men skins are not as their corrupt thoughts. Zombies needs to stop being mumu and sycophants for once.

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by marwanafrica: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope is not staging, because nothing wea nigerian government no fit do just to make people to believe in dem
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
wetin mama Liberia go bring as she don comot office...she go build bakery for Una der make una continue to dey chop agege bread

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Method to the madness. Let's see how this plays out
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by slimfit1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guyman02:
This is the only reason I have refused to join in castigating him, he is a business man and I know that Zuma will send investors to spend money in Imo State.
Zuma will like to leave a legacy for the honour done to him by Rochas

Something is poor about you. You think he will just send investors and they will come running.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by koolaid87: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
The power of statues

Lol

Be fooling yourself
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Even though I am a yoruba girl,i just like the biafrans ss and se for their passion about their country biafra.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Mariangeles(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
ubongoton:
before they blind your thought,,,
These are cocain and drugs investors ,,they are coming to see if imo youth are truly liable to die young
What nonsense are you typing...?
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by hollandis(f): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
psucc:
These praise singers will flood the thread. Who told you people those people are not coming n to verify a proper site for the erection of the next Statue? This time foreign engrs disguised as investors are used to hide the true amount of money spent since the Nigerian engrs could not keep sealed lips.

Chai you are wicked
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Habyz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Did the investors tell the government they were coming?
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by emperordelis(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
and a friend tried to convince everyone at the table earlier today that rochas is only helping Zuma launder south African money.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Onyiido: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
I won't believe anything until I see them starting their development.
I pray soketh
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Onyiido: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
I pray something comes out of the anything. Nairalanders, Check my signature for ur uber services
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by kingdenny(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Damage control
Rochas is a curse to imo state.
bad leaders is a punishment to a nation.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by GFNL(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
The governor that gave bounced checks to Pensioners of the state.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by sanpipita(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
psucc:
These praise singers will flood the thread. Who told you people those people are not coming n to verify a proper site for the erection of the next Statue? This time foreign engrs disguised as investors are used to hide the true amount of money spent since the Nigerian engrs could not keep sealed lips.

Nigerians are easily deceived, as if there isn't white oil workers in these places mentioned, I can go there and snap pics with them and call them south Africans
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by poposki33: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
This post itself is politically motivated for I see no reasonable investor will choose to invest here just because of Jacob zuma
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
candidbabe:
Higher we go. The gates of hell shall not prevail
Longtime... Where have you been?
Nice to have you back. If you miss your way around Nairaland, please, don't hesitate to call to me.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2017
It would still have happened whether Zuma visited or not. The honor given Zuma is not in exchange for investors as we already have South African investments one of which was commissioned by Zuma which is Protea Hotel. Skeptics don't understand that with the level of world leaders coming to Imo State with ease further proves that the State is secure and safe for business. Just barely 2 weeks ago all Commonwealth Parliamentarians in Africa converged in Owerri for 2017 conference. No other city outside Abuja and Lagos have ever hosted such event.

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by sammiepraise(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2017
let's wait and see ooo.
it will be a good development if true tho.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2017
"Investors" pointing and looking at a gas pipe. If they are vast farm owners in South Africa seeking to open mechanised farms and ranches here,good. If they are here for oil,then it's no development but just sensationalism.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Pato5(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2017
I loved rochas during the peak days of rochas foundation. I admired his philanthropic gestures until he became the governor of IMO state and turned himself to a heartless undemocratic tyrant. I hibernate my hatred for him today as he unveils the statue of Johnson sirleef today. I tried to be logical to see if I can find love in his adamant decisions of late.
He talked about honoring those who defile all odds to become great and also contributed to humanity in some ways. E.g Jacob Zuma who never had a teacher(he never went to school) and spent most of his life in prison became a president and has sent many indigent kids to school.
Johnson Sirleef who despite gender unequal became the first woman president in Africa.
His intentions seemed good but I think it's undiplomatic as the people he governs feel it's a misplaced priority.
A good leader listens to his people as power belongs to the people and not people in power.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by 9japride(m): 2:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Propaganda is a useful tool used by politicians worldwide
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by JazzMode: 2:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Oledia:
And unfortunately you may never see it.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by dikeigbo2(m): 2:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Welcome to statutes state........another statue loading grin grin
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Igbo amaka

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Richy4(m): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2017
South Africa Govt just came out of recession just like the Nigerian Govt.... So u all should connect the dot...

Economists will tell you that any nation that came out of such ordeal will naturally go to a country that is advanced to attract investors...in order to create more job for the nation/ look for a loopholes to increase their GDP....not going to nation that were also in need of salvation..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.