Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms (679 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by Letenwam: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
A heartbroken Ghanaian Lady and Twitter user, @Joyner_XVI, has taken to the platform to recount how her boyfriend died in her arms.

According to him, it all happened on Thursday night after she woke up to calls from an unknown number. Here are her tweets;

https://www.lailasblog.com/ghanaian-lady-recounts-boyfriend-died-arms/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by DaDevin: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
cry
On to the next one
Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP to him.
I know my NL brothers will soon be here to say she'll move on to the next dick, yes she will...at the right time.
For now, she is mourning a loved one.

Heaven grant her the strength to carry on... cry

I picked a lesson from her sad story. She woke up to missed calls by 4am, but she ignored and switched off the phone. Always respond to your calls or return missed calls, you never know who is calling.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
According to him?

Bloggers cheesy uneducated click beggers

Girl be using her dead guy to find husband

Nobody will confirm the story because Twitter is a source for real news cheesy cheesy

Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by Headlesschicken(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided Just hope he made it to heaven,thats all that really matters, as for her saying that she would not love hard again, never mind that sh!t cos by this time next month,she would be screaming murder d punnanna yes nigga give it 2me, wiv her to legs waving 2d sky, smh....
Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by Hadez(f): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
pocohantas:
RIP to him.

I know my NL brothers will soon be here to say she'll move on to the next dick, yes she will...at the right time.
For now, she is mourning a loved one.

Heaven grant her the strength to carry on... cry

I picked a lesson from her sad story. She woke up to missed calls by 4am, but she ignored and switched off the phone. Always respond to your calls or return missed calls, you never know who is calling.
cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ndo. Ebezina ozu go.

(1) (Reply)

99% Of All Women Are Beautiful, The Remaining 1%are Unilorites / Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? / Unbeliever Upl0ads This 15mins Vide0, No Catholic Would Wanna See – Pls Watch Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.