Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses (6488 Views)

Husband Sent Cheating Wife Packing In A Surprised Way (video) / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by ranmoor: 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
A husband sent his wife a spreadsheet of all the excuses she’s made to not have sex with him. https:///rxb2fzC3jq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Deepfeel(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
Which kan man be this na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by phelonrays: 8:53pm On May 11, 2019
that man must be a sex addict.....imagine if that women key in to his request... na so him for they bleep the woman every night and day......
hmmmm. SMH . undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by ranmoor: 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
I think the guy is kinda justified.. how can you just have s3x with your husband 3 times in 7 weeks and all her excuses are too flimsy..

12 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by mysteryman2014: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
phelonrays:
that man must be a sex addict.....imagine if that women key in to his request... na so him for they bleep the woman every night and day......
hmmmm. SMH . undecided

Buh the woman too no try biko

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
The time used in typing all these would have been better used with a smaller madam

8 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by HARDDON: 9:03pm On May 11, 2019
This is how some soft bones create cracks in the bond. We never hear about these, no, remote causes never make it to the news ring. Only immediate causes do!

Smh

But I majorly blame guys! Why would a sniper let his target know what is up before sniping?
Why would a man not know the right button to tune and have her begging to be..... ?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Or11: 9:05pm On May 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by dawnomike(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmm.... This is seriously serious!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by XwhY(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2019
Oooga

The man really had the time
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Oluromantic: 9:15pm On May 11, 2019
phelonrays:
hmmmm. SMH . undecided
Don't build a hill out of nothing. That list is very normal.. Its not everyday, and it happens more than that in some homes. Check well its only 3 times, the man enjoyed what he paid for. It's even wrong for the man to be the only one making advances... Its shd be mutual request and over 90% of the time, d woman had excuses.

I like d man's idea of having a record. Most times women need mirror to see themselves and know how others view them. He has a good excuse If he looks out.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by vibbb: 9:16pm On May 11, 2019
She needs assistance in d oda room, probably ekaite from calabar.
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by iTearHerToto: 9:18pm On May 11, 2019
I won't have time to get showered and ready for dinner

Dumbest excuse everangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by phelonrays: 9:18pm On May 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Don't built a hill out of nothing. That list was very normal.. Its not everyday, check well and its only 3 times, the man enjoyed what he paid for. It happens more than that in some homes. It's even wrong for the man to be the only one making advances... Its shd be mutual request over 90% of the time, d woman had excuses. I like his idea of having a record. Most times women need mirror to see themselves and know how others view them
GOOD GUY.. smileysmiley
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by phelonrays: 9:18pm On May 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Don't built a hill out of nothing. That list was very normal.. Its not everyday, check well and its only 3 times, the man enjoyed what he paid for. It happens more than that in some homes. It's even wrong for the man to be the only one making advances... Its shd be mutual request over 90% of the time, d woman had excuses. I like his idea of having a record. Most times women need mirror to see themselves and know how others view them
GOOD GUY.. smileysmiley
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Deicide: 9:19pm On May 11, 2019
Even in marriage they still playing hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Headlesschicken(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2019
undecided Women Sha...
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by kolafolabi(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
Interesting! Sex gradually reduces year by year in a marriage. High tendency of sex reduction when children are involved because a wife focuses on their children more than husband.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2019
The man must be the not romantic type that will just walk into the room and demand that his wife opens her legs.

I mean, no pre-intimacy to get her in the mood and subsequently beg to be touched?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Nbote(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2019
phelonrays:
hmmmm. SMH . undecided

Ogbeni shut up jare... If him no slip with her na U him go sleep with?
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by phelonrays: 9:42pm On May 11, 2019
[s]
Nbote:

Ogbeni shut up jare... If him no slip with her na U him go sleep with?
[/s] who be dis one again?? ...
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by ultimatekint(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
At lest ,four times per week is OK now,abi you wanna kill her?�
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by 9ja083: 12:44am On May 12, 2019
It's either she's avoiding pregnancy or she's is waiting for ovulation day. But from the table, it shows that she might be avoiding pregnancy for now.
another reason is that may be she's pregnant and they are yet to know.
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by iammo(m): 2:48am On May 12, 2019
tongue

this one no be Naija husband... smiley if it was a naija man this would have been his reason for screwing the neighbor's wife, the youth corper down the street, the house help, and three of the choir in the church
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by iRepNaija1: 4:31am On May 12, 2019
Has anyone considered that the husband might be bad at sêx?
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by KingLennon(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2019
The man wants sex almost everyday that's too much nah. I know they are married and it is the wife's obligation to the husband but it's too much. The woman also has a fault in this matter. She gave him sex 3 times in almost a month and the excuses are just too much. They should work things out together.
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by SalafRider(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2019
The husband na accountant? See as him keep better record of everything. This man fit move Nigeria to next level if appointed as CBN Governor lol chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Biglittlelois(f): 9:28am On May 12, 2019
Lmao, I had a really good laugh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by LarryBee1k: 9:38am On May 12, 2019
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by LesbianBoy(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2019
The funny thing is the wife will now have the effrontery to accuse the man of cheating. Imagine! grin grin
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by Nuklex(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
The guy is strong to be this patient. I go give her back seat sharp sharp.
Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by whirlwind7(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2019
phelonrays:
hmmmm. SMH . undecided

Use your head, if you got any.
He's no sex addict. He kept asking for it because the wife kept denying him of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) / As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.